download PDF

Abstract

For the mobile objects of railway transport which are settling down in station zones and within traveling facilities of the large industrial enterprises, the problem of definition of location of the rolling stock with a margin error no more than 1 m is quite urgent. In this project, the research group has developed a planning scheme of train position and the algorithm for computing the maximum permissible train speed, in which a differential method for calculating the parameters of the location of an object near its location or displacement is used. In this project it is offered to carry out the management of railway electrical trains on the basis of the modular network ZigBee. The application of this solution will reduce the energy consumption of the entire system.

Keywords

Forecasting of transport schedule of electric trains, train location, emergency ratio, the maximum speed of trains, modular network of ZigBee

Inna I. Barankova

D.Sc. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Head of the department of Computer Science and Information Safety Engineering, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia

Ulyana V. Mikhailova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor of the department of Computer Science and Information Safety Engineering, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia

George I. Lukyanov

Teaching Assistant, Department of Computer Science and Information Safety Engineering, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia

1. Kuzhel A.L., Shapkin I.N., Vdovin A.N. Information and analytical technologies of expeditious adjustment and control of implementation of the plan of formation of trains. Railway transport. 2011, no. 7, pp. 13–20. (In Russian)

2. Shapkin I.N., Samoylova I.N. Transition to technology of organization of cargo train movement on the schedule. Railway transport, 2012, no. 3, pp. 14–17. (In Russian)

3. Osminin A.T., Nikiforova O.A. Determination of efficiency of the organization of routes from shipping places in modern conditions. The Bulletin of Rostov state transport university, 2008, no. 1, pp. 91–100. (In Russian)

4. Verlan A.I. Stimulation methods improvement of exit route on railway transport. Science and transport progress. Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport, 2014, no. 1(49), pp. 75–85. (In Russian)

5. Berezovy M.I. Transportation of steel products by circular route on schedule with private locomotives. East European Journal of advanced technologies, 2014, no. 2(3), pp. 51–55.

6. Kozachenko D.N., Verlan A.I., Germanyuk Yu.N. Research of efficiency of organization of transportation of metallurgical cargoes on schedule. Bulletin of the Belarusian State University of Transport, 2013, no. 1(26). pp. 52–54. (In Russian)

7. Balanov V.O. Analysis of factors affecting the provision of freight Trains on timetable. Collection of scientific works of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan. Transport systems and transport technologies, 2015, no. 10, pp. 5–9.

8. Jung J.U., Kim H.S. Strategies for Improving the Profitability of a Korean Unit Train Operator: A System Dynamics Approach [Advances in Swarm and Computational Intelligence]. 2015, pp. 275–283.

9. Kroon L.G., Dekker R., Vromans M.J. C. M. Cyclic Railway Timetabling: A Stochastic Optimization Approach. Springer Verlag. LNCS. 2007, vol. 4359, pp. 41–66.

10. Sładkowski A., Cieśla M. Influence of a potential railway line connecting the Caspian Sea with the Black Sea on the development of Eurasian trade. Our Sea. 2015, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 264–271.

11. Kenkel P. An Economic Analysis of Unit-Train Facility Investment. Department of Agricultural Economics, Oklahoma State University. 2004, pp. 3–14.

12. Landex A. Reliability of Railway Operation. Proceedings of the Annual Transport Conference at Aalborg University. 2013, pp. 63–81.

13. Schittenhelm B. Planning with Timetable Supplements in Railway Timetables. Proceedings of the Annual Transport Conference at Aalborg University. 2011, pp. 47–61.