download PDF

Abstract

The authors proved the feasibility of energy saving control of the gas-dynamic mode in the working space of industrial heating furnaces. They calculated the static relationship between the change in the air flow rate and the position of the chimney valve for the valve opening range of 10 to 100%. The efficiency of the energy saving control based on making use of fuzzy logic and fuzzy-set theory was proved. The structural scheme of the fuzzy energy saving control was developed. The paper describes the principles of control design to provide the automatic control of pressure in the working space of the furnace using fuzzy control principle. The research group considered the implementation of energy saving fuzzy control of pressure in the working space of the heating furnace when the temperature in the working space stabilizes due to the change in the flow of blast furnace gas and air.

Keywords

Linguistic variable, truth degree, membership functions, fuzzy sets, heuristic rules.

Boris N. Parsunkin

D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Department of Automated Control Systems, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1822-2632.

Mikhail I. Vasiliev

Postgraduate student, Department of Automated Control Systems, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Natalia S. Sibileva

Postgraduate student, Department of Computer Engineering and Programming, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7242-2622

1. Parsunkin B.N., Degtyarov V.V. Defining the place of pulse sampling to control pressure in the working space of continuous furnaces. Izvestiya vuzov «Chyornaya metallurgiya» [Bulletin of Universities «Ferrous Metallurgy»]. 1992, no.11, pp. 63-65. (In Russian)

2. Parsunkin B.N., Husid S.E., Ivanov N.I., Slesarev A.V. Automatic control of regenerating soaking pit operation using the device for calculation of air flow coefficient. Stal [Steel], 1969, no.5, pp.169-171. (In Russian)

3. Fler P., Ottenburger F. Vvedenie v ehlektronnuyu tekhniku regulirovaniya [Introduction to electronic control engineering]: textbook. Moscow: Alteks, 2009. 197 p. (In Russian)

4. Prikladnye nechyotkie sistemy [Applied fuzzy systems] / Under the editorship of Tehrano T., Asan K., Sucheno K. Moscow: MIR, 1993. 368 p. (In Russian)

5. Batyrshin I.Z. Osnovnye operacii nechyotkoj logiki i ih obobshcheniya [Basic operations of fuzzy logic and their generalization]. Kazan: Otechestvo, 2001. 102 p. (In Russian)

6. Rassel, S., Norvig P. Iskusstvennyj intellekt: sovremennyj podhod [Artificial intelligence: modern approach]. Moscow: Izdatelskij dom «Vilyame», 2010. 408 p. (In Russian)

7. Parsunkin B.N., Senichkin B.K., Andreev S.M., Ryabchikov M.YU. Blast furnace efficiency improvement by optimizing the automatic control of conventional gas and bulk oxygen supply to the blast. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Bulletin of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2011, no. 4 (36), pp. 69-73. (In Russian)

8. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Bushmanova M.V. Raschety sistem avtomaticheskoj optimizacii upravleniya tekhno-logicheskimi processami v metallurgii [Design of automatic optimization control systems for production processes in metallurgy]: textbook. Magnitogorsk, 2009. 267 p. (In Russian)

9. Rutkovskaya D., Pilinskij M., Rutkovskij L. Nejronnye seti, geneticheskie algoritmy i nechyotkie sistemy [Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems]. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, 2004. 452 p. (In Russian)

10. Zade L. Ponyatie lingvisticheskoj peremennoj i ego primenenie k prinyatiyu priblizhennyh reshenij [Definition of the linguistic variable and its application to making approximations]. Moscow: Mir, 1976. 166 p. (In Russian)

11. Vasiliev M.I., Parsunkin B.N, Andreev S.M, Akhmetov T.U. Pressure control in industrial workspace furnace using the principle of fuzzy logic. Matematicheskoe programmnoe obespechenie system v promyshlennoy i sotsialnoy sferakh [Software systems in the industrial and social fields]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 35-45. (In Russian)

12. Liberzon L. M., Rodov A.B. Shagovye ehkstremalnye sistemy [Step-by-step extreme systems]. Moscow: Yurajt, 2009. 310 p. (In Russian)

13. Syropoulos A. Theory of Fuzzy Computation. Springer, 2014. 170 p.

14. Uziel Sandler, Lev Tsitolovsky Neural Cell Behavior and Fuzzy Logic. Springer, 2008. 478 p.

15. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Logunova O.S., Ahmetov U.G. Lokalnye stabiliziruyushchie kontury avtomaticheskogo upravleniya v ASU TP promyshlennogo proizvodstva [Local stabilizing circuits of automatic control in automatic control systems of industrial production processes]. Magnitogorsk: OOO «Poligrafiya», 2012. 406 p. (In Russian)