doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-15-19

download PDF

Abstract

The paper is devoted to speed-sensorless scalar control system of аn induction motor drive consisting of two loops for control of the rotor speed and the active component of stator current. The rotor speed estimation is based on the linearized dependence of the slip frequency on the active component of the stator current obtained for an IR-compensation scheme. The active current component is calculated as a sum of projections of measured alpha-beta current components onto the voltage vector. The computer model of control system with the proposed rotor speed observer has been implemented to estimate the observer accuracy for different rotor speeds. The control range of the rotor speed has been determined under conditions of the static error being kept less than 1 %.

Keywords

Variable frequency drive, PWM, speed operating range, active component of stator current, slip frequency.

Shonin O.B., Novozhilov N.G., Kryltsov S.B.

1. Usoltsev A.A. Electricheskiy privod: uchebnoe posobie [Electrical drive: tutorial]. St. Petersburg: ITMO University publ., 2012. 238 p.

2. Vinogradov A.B. Vectornoe upravlenie electroprivodami peremennogo toka [Vector control of AC electrical drive]. Ivanovo: ISPU publ., 2008. 298 p.

3. Sokolovskii G.G. Electroprivodi peremennogo toka s chastotnim regulirovaniem [Frequency controlled AC motor drives]. Moscow: Academy, 2006. 265 p.

4. Veynmeyster A.V. Kosvennoe izmerenie skorosti vrasheniya v elektroprivode s asinhronnim dvigatelem na osnove identifikatora sostoyaniya [Indirect measurement of speed of rotation in the drive with asynchronous motor on the basis of state ID]: Ph.D. thesis in engineering. St. Pe-tersburg, 2013. 17 p.

5. Nagasekhar Reddy P., Reddy P. Linga, J. Amarnath Sensorless control of induction motor using Simulink by di-rect synthesis technique. International Journal of Electrical Engineering. 2011, vol.4, no. 1, pp. 23–32.

6. Holtz J. Sensorless Control of Induction Motor Drives. Pro-ceedings of the IEEE. 2002, vol. 90, no.8, pp. 1359–1394.

7. Vinogradov A., Sibircev A., Kolodin I. Adaptivno-vectornaya sistema upravleniya bezdatchikovogo asinhronnogo elektroprivoda serii EPV [Adaptive-vector control system of sensorless induction motor series EPV]. Power Electronics. 2006, no.3, pp. 50-55.

8. Peresada S.M., Kovbasa S.N., Voronko A.B., Pristupa D.L. Sravnitelnoe experimentalnoe testirovanie sistem bezdatchikovogo upravleniya asinhronnimi dvigatelyami [Comparative experimental testing of sensorless control for asynchronous motors]. Elektromehanіchnі i energozberіgayuchі. Sistemi. 2012, vol.19, no. 3, pp. 137-141.

9. Umurzakova A.D. Kosvennii control vihodnih mehanicheskih peremennih asinhronnogo electrodvigatelya v elektroprivode [Indirect control of mechanical output vari-able induction motor in electric drive]: Ph.D. thesis. Tomsk, 2015, 116 p.

10. Melnikov V.Y., Umurzakova A.D. Sposobi izmereniya uglovoi skorosti vrasheniya i krutyashego momenta asinhronnogo elektrodvigatelya [Methods for measuring angular velocity and torque of asynchronous motor]. Pro-ceedings of the Sixteenth All-Russia scientific-technical conference "Energy: Ecology, reliability, security". 2010, pp. 404–406.

11. Emelyanov A.P., Churkin B.A. Skalyarnoe upravlenie asinhronnim korotkozamknutim dvigatelem po aktivnoi sostavlyaushei toka statora [Scalar control of squirrel-cage induction motor with stator active current]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. 2014, vol.14, no.3, pp. 85-90.

12. Tolochkl O.I., Chekavsky G.S., Rozkaryaka P.I. Skalyarnoe chastotnoe upravlenie asinhronnim elektroprivodom s uluchshennimi dinamicheskimi harakteristikami [Scalar fre-quency control asynchronous electric drive with improved dynamic characteristics.]. Electrical engineering energy sav-ing systems. 2012, vol.19, no.3, pp. 309-312.

13. Dementiev U.N., Chernyshov A.U., Chernyshev I.A. Electricheskii privod: uchebnoe posobie [Electrical Drive: tutorial]. Tomsk: TPU publ., 2010. 232 p.

14. Krawczyk A.E., Shlaf M.M., Afonin V.I., Sobolevskaya E.A. Asinhronnie elektrodvigateli serii 4A: spravochnik [In-duction motors series 4A: reference book]. Moscow: Energoatomisdat, 1982. 504 p.

15. Shonin O.B., Pronko V.S.Povishenie energeticheskoi effektivnosti glavnih ventilyatornih ustanovok shaht na osnove mnogocelevoi sistemi upravleniya chastotno-reguliruemim privodom [Improving the energy efficiency of the main mine fan installations on the basis of multi-purpose variable frequency drive control system]. St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University journal. 2014, vol.195, no.2, pp. 49-57.

16. Zakharov P.A., Kryukov O.V. Printsipy invariantnogo upravlenia electroprivodami gazotransportnih sistem pri sluchainih vozmusheniyah [Principles of invariant control electronic gas transportation systems with random perturba-tions]. "Vestnik of IGEU" journal. 2008, vol. no.2, pp.1-7.