download PDF

Abstract

The paper presents the experience of developing a regional qualifications framework, which defines the requirements to the person learning results through an individual knowledge, skills and competences at a different qualification levels. The features of its development were reviewed, the degree of consistency with the National Qualifications Framework was discovered, the courses for achieving the qualification levels through formal, informal and non-formal learning were formulated. The pieces of a regional qualifications framework requirements to a learning results at the qualification levels, which are correspond to the levels of finished bachelor’s and master’s programs, and also the tools of psychological diagnostics their achievement in connection with the personal qualities were presented. The results of research may be interesting for a projects for developing a domestic qualification system, including issues, which are linked with the developing an adequate for a labor market and an educational community system of appraisal the graduates of educational institutions of professional education and certification of the employees.

Keywords

Qualifications framework, competency-based approach, formal learning, informal learning, non-formal learning.

Kurzaeva Lyubov Viktorovna Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor of Applied Informatics department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Ovchinnikova I.G., Kurzaeva L.V., Zaharova T.V. K voprosu o razrabotke ramki kvalifikacij i professional'nyh standartov v integrativnyh sredah (na primere informatiki i obrazovanija) [To the question of developing a qualifications framework and professional standards in the integrative environments (for example, in science and in education)]. Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki [Humanities and Social Sciences]. 2012, no.4. URL: http://www.hses-online.ru/2012/04/13_00_08/24.pdf.

2. Ovchinnikova I.G., Kurzaeva L.V., Samarokova I.V. Metodiko-tehnologicheskie aspekty sozdanija ramki kvalifikacij dlja sistemy professional'nogo obrazovanija [Methodology and technological aspects of qualifications framework for vocational education]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija [Modern problems of science and education]. 2013, no. 3. URL: www.science-education.ru/109-9255.

3. Kurzaeva L.V., Ovchinnikova I.G., Slepuhina G.V. Psihologo-pedagogicheskij instrumentarij ocenki i diagnostiki rezul'tatov obuchenija lichnosti po napravlenijam podgotovki v sfere IT [Psycho-educational instruments of assessment and diagnosis the results of personality learning in areas of preparation in IT]. Magnitogorsk. MaGU. 2013, 40 p.

4. Batrova O.F. Nacional'naja ramka kvalifikacij Rossijskoj Federacii: Rekomendacii [National Russian Federation Qualifications Framework: Recomendations]. Moscow. The Federal Institute of Education Development. 2008, 14 p.

5. Ovchinnikova I.G., Kurchatov B. V., Kurzaeva L.V. Regional'naja ramka kvalifikacij: rol' i mesto v sisteme nepreryvnogo professional'nogo obrazovanija, opyt razrabotki : monografija [Regional qualifications framework: role and place in the system of continuing professional education, experience of development: monograph]. Magnitogorsk. MaGU. 2010, 143 p.

6. Olejnikova O.N., Murav'eva A.A. Sistema kvalifikacij v stranah Evropejskogo sojuza [Qualifications system in the European Union]. URL: http://www.cvets.ru/NQF/NQF-EC.pdf.

7. Olejnikova O.N., Murav'eva A.A., Aksjonova N.M. Obuchenie v techenie vsej zhizni kak instrument realizacii Lissabonskoj strategii [Education over a lifetime as an instrument of the implementation of the Lisbon strategy]. Moscow. RIO TK im. Konjaeva. 2009, 131 p.

8. Tempus «Razrabotka ramki kvalifikacij dlja sistemy vysshego obrazovanija Ural'skogo regiona» : oficial'nyj sajt proekta [Tempus "Development of the Qualifications Framework for the higher education system of the Ural region": the official site of the project]. URL: http://cquo.csu.ru/.

9. Terminologija professional'nogo obuchenija. Evropejskij glossarij (russko-anglijskij) [Terminology of vocational training. European glossary (Russian-English)]. CEDEFOP, 2004.