download PDF

Abstract

By the example of the D.C. motor with independent excitation, the optimization of positional electric drive tachograms by criterion of a minimum of electric losses in anchor chain during the process of adjustment the specified displacement discontinuities with a rated magnetic flow. The comparative analysis of triangular, parabolic and quasioptimum trapezoidal tachograms was carried out. Parameters of the modes "minimum minimorum" and a zone of rational change of acceleration for a variation of movements time was determined. Using the generalized criterion of electromechanical transformation of energy, the energetics of positioning electric drive when the moment of resistance to motion is near to zero was investigated.

Keywords

Position electric drive, optimal tachograms, quasioptimum control, criterion of electromechanical transformation.

Bichkov Mikhail Grigorievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, National Research University “MPEI”, Moscow, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kuznetsova Valentina Nikolaevna – Senior Researcher, National Research University “MPEI”, Moscow, Russia.

1. Efremova T.F. Novyj slovar' russkogo yazyka. Tolkovoslovoobrazovatel'nyj [New dictionary of Russian language. Intelligible-word-formative]. Moscow: Russkij yazyk, 2000.

2. Lopatnikov L.I. Ekonomiko-matematicheskij slovar': Slovar' sovremennoj ehkonomicheskoj nauki [Economics and Mathematics Dictionary: Dictionary of modern economics]. Moscow: Delo, 2003, 520 p.

3. Moiseev N.N. Chislennye metody v teorii optimal'nyh sistem [Numerical methods in the theory of optimal systems]. Moscow: Nauka, 1971, 424 p.

4. Pontryagin L.S., Boltyanskij V.G., Gamkrelidze R.V., Mishchenko E.F. Matematicheskaya teoriya optimal'nyh processov [The mathematical theory of optimal processes]. Moscow: Nauka, 1976.

5. Bellman R.E. Dynamic Programming. Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1957.

6. Bellman R.E. Dinamicheskoe programmirovanie [Dynamic Programming]. Moscow: Izd-vo inostrannoj literatury, 1960.

7. Aleksandrov A.G. Optimal'nye i adaptivnye sistemy [Optimal and adaptive systems]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1989, 263 p.

8. Yuirevich E.I. Teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Automatic Control Theory]. Saint-Petersburg: BXB-Peterburg, 2007, 560 p.

9. Tehrano T., Asai K., Sugehno M. Prikladnye nyochetkie sistemy [Applied fuzzy systems]. Moscow: Mir, 1993.

10. Timothy J. Ross Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications. Third Edition Paperback, 2010.

11. Besekerskij V.A. Teoriya sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya: ucheb. posobie [The theory of automatic control systems]. Saint-Petersburg: Professiya, 2007.

12. Sintez regulyatorov i teoriya optimizacii sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Synthesis of regulators and optimization theory of automatic control systems]. Edited by N.D. Egupov. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N.EH. Baumana, 2000, 736 p.

13. Klyuchev V.I. Teoriya ehlektroprivoda [Theory of electric drive]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1998.

14. Petrov Yu.P. Optimal'noe upravlenie elektricheskim privodom s uchetom ogranichenij po nagrevu [Optimal control of power subject to the limitations of heat]. Leningrad: Energiya, Leningradskoe otdelenie, 1971, 144 p.

15. Kozyrev S.K., Kazadi B. Optimal'nye perekhodnye processy v elektroprivodah postoyannogo toka [Optimal transients in electric D.C.]. Moscow: ME I, 1984.

16. Il'inskij N.F., Gornov A.O. Kriterij effektivnosti elektromekhanicheskogo preobrazovaniya energii [The criterion of the efficiency of electromechanical energy conversion]. Elektrichestvo [Electricity], no. 10, 1987.