Abstract

Full Text

Currently, composite products are widely used in various industries, such as aviation, shipbuilding, chemical, oil and gas industries due to the unique properties of these products: high strength, radio transparency, resistance to chemical components. At the same time, the range of these designs is constantly expanding, their complexity is increasing, and the requirements for product quality are also increasing. In connection with the improvement of winding process technology, electric drives used in winding equipment have become subject to more stringent requirements for speed and the ability to adapt to changing operating conditions. It is possible to fulfill these requirements only by using modern means of controlling the winding process and taking into account all the features of the process of manufacturing products from composite materials. This necessitates the improvement of electrical systems for tensioning winding mechanisms. The elastic dissipative properties of the electric drive of tensioning devices used in winding products made of composite materials have not been studied to date. Known methods for the synthesis of electric drives do not take into account these features of the processes of winding products made of composite material and therefore do not allow the synthesis of electric drives with the required dynamic characteristics. The work investigated the elastic-dissipative properties of the composite material used in winding products. The studies were carried out on a mathematical model that describes the composite tape during winding, taking into account possible changes in parameters during equipment operation. It is shown that an elastic composite tape can be described by a second-order link. As a result of the research, parameters were obtained that connect the winding technological process with the properties of the material. To obtain the mathematical dependence of the damping coefficient and the time constant of the second-order link, the experimental design method was used. Variable parameters and the limits of their change were determined and a matrix for planning experiments was compiled. After processing them, it was possible to obtain simple analytical expressions. Refining the mathematical description of the winding path will make it possible to synthesize faster electrical tensioning systems and improve the quality of wound products.

Keywords

winding, tension, composite products, synthesis of electric drives of winding mechanisms, mathematical model, elastic-dissipative properties

Alexandr P. Мikitinskiy Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply and Electric Drive, Platov South-State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7338-9075

Oleg A. Kravchenko D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Rector, Tula State University, Tula, Russia, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2974-448X

Boris N. Lobov D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Electrical Apparatus, Platov South-State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk, Russia

Dmitry Yu. Bogdanov Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply and Electric Drive, Platov South-State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7851-6045

Yuri S. Klenin Undergraduate Student, Department of Electric Power Supply and Electric Drive, Platov South-State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk, Russia

1. Komkov M.A., Bochkarev S.V., Galinovsky A.L., Nelyub V.A., Tarasov V.A., Romanenkov V.A., Baskakov V.D. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva i diagnostika kachestva kompozitnyh konstrukcij raketno-kosmicheskoj tekhniki. Proizvodstvo konstrukcij iz voloknistyh kompozicionnyh materialov [Production technology and quality diagnostics of composite structures of rocket and space technology. Creation of structures made of fibrous composite materials]. Stary Oskol, TNT Publ., 2020. 344 p. (In Russian)

2. Bogolyubov V.M., Bratukhin A.Yu., Sirotkin O.S. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva izdelij i integralnyh konstrukcij iz kompozicionnyh materialov v mashinostroenii [Technology of manufacturing composite material products and integral constructions]. Moscow, Gotika Publ., 2003. 516 p. (In Russian)

3. Slyusar B.N., Fleck M.B., Goldberg E.S., Rozhdestvenskaya N.V., Shevtsov S.N. Tekhnologiya vertoletostroeniya. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva lopastej vertoletov i aviacionnyhkonstrukcij iz polimernyh kompozicionnyh materialov [Helicopter constructing technology. Technology for the production of helicopter blades and aircraft structures made of polymer composite materials]. Rostov-on-Don, SSC of RAS Publ., 2013. 230 p. (In Russian)

4. Alsaid M., Salameh A. Justification of using multilayer composite materials in shipbuilding. Vestnik astrahanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: morskaya tekhnika i tekhnologiya [Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Marine Engineering and Technologies], 2019, no. 2, pp. 37-47. doi: 10.24143/2073-1574-2019-2-37-47. (In Russian)

5. Sidorova V.V. Application of composite materials in the oil and gas industry. Gidravlicheskie mashiny i sistemy transportirovki nefti i gaza: sbornik nauchnyh trudov [Collection of scientific papers "Hydraulic machines and oil and gas transportation systems"]. Voronezh, VSTU Publ., 2019, pp. 84-91. (In Russian)

6. Vasiliev V.V., Protasov V.D., Bolotin V.V., Alfutov N.A., Beil A.I., Bunakov V.A., Dymkov I.A., Ermolenko A.F., Zhigun I.G., Zinoviev P.A., Kintsis T.Ya., Kleimenov V.V., Kruklins A.A., Kulkov A.A., Manuilov V.F., Popov B.G., Portnov G.G., Sirotkin O.S., Skudra A.M., Solovyov I.A., Tarnopolsky Yu.M., Tsarakhov K.S. Kompozicionnye materialy: Spravochnik [Composite materials]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1990. 512 p. (In Russian)

7. Kolpakhchyan P.G., Lobov B.N., Rusakevich I.V., Mikitinsky A.P. About one possibility of manufacturing rotors of high-speed electric generators with permanent magnets. X Mezhdunar. Konf. po avtomatizirovannomu elektroprivodu AEP 2018 [X Int. Conf. on automated electric drive AED 2018]. Novocherkassk, Lik Publ., 2018, pp. 14-19. (In Russian)

8. Zakharychev S.P., Ivanov V.A. Influence of winding technological conditions on polymer composite materials properties. Vestnik TOGU [Bulletin of the PSU], 2010, no. 1(16), pp. 55-64. (In Russian)

9. Bolotin V.V., Voroncov A. N., Murzahanov R.H. Analysis of technological stresses in winding products made of composites throughout the manufacturing process. Mekhanika kompozitnyh materialov [Mechanics of composite materials], 1980, no. 3, pp. 500-508. (In Russian)

10. Ivanov G.M., Ivanov A.G. Elektroprivod v himicheskoj i cellyulozno-bumazhnoj otraslyah promyshlennosti [Electric drive in chemical and pulp and paper industries]. Moscow, MSIU Publ., 2008. 474 p. (In Russian)

11. Fajnberg YU.M. Avtoregulirovanie pri holodnoj prokatke [Automatic control during cold rolling]. Kharkov, Metallurgizdat Publ., 1960. 189 p. (In Russian)

12. Druzhinin N.N. Nepreryvnye stany kak object avtomatizacii [Continuous mills as an automation object]. Moscow, Metallurgiya Publ., 1975. 336 p. (In Russian)

13. Holodenko N.O., Mikitinskij A.P. Solving the problem of mathematical description of an elastic tape as an object of control when winding bodies of rotation of a complex geometric shape. Ekonomika, nauka i obrazovanie v XXI veke: materialy III Region. nauch.-prakt. konf. uchenyh, studentov i aspirantov [Materials of the III Region. scientific and practical conference of scientists, students and postgraduates "Economics, science and education in the XXI century"]. Novocherkassk, Lik Publ., 2011, pp. 376-380. (In Russian)

14. Mikitinskij A.P. Mathematical model of belt path of machine for winding products made of composite materials. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Bulletin of Higher Educational Institutions. Electromechanics], 2016, no. 1, pp. 62-66. (In Russian)

15. Augambaev M., Ivanov A.Z., Terekhov YU.I. Osnovy planirovaniya nauchno-issledovatelskogo eksperimenta [Fundamentals of planning a research experiment]. Tashkent, Ukituvchi Publ., 2004. 336 p. (In Russian)

16. Adler YU.P., Markov E.V., Granovskij YU.V. Planirovanie eksperimenta pri poiske optimalnyh uslovij [Experiment planning in search for optimal conditions]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1976. 278 p. (In Russian)

17. Besekerskij V.A., Popov E.P. Teoriya system avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya [Theory of automatic control systems]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1976. 768 p. (In Russian)

Мikitinskiy A.P., Kravchenko O.A., Lobov B.N., Bogdanov D.Yu., Klenin Yu.S. Elastic-Dissipative Properties of Tensioning Device Electric Drive Machine for Composite Material Products Manufacture. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2024, no. 1(62), pp. 4-10. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.18503/2311-8318-2024-1(62)-4-10