download PDF

Abstract

Since industrial power supply systems are characterized by: relatively short 110-220 kV lines, high load density and the predominance of open network sections over closed ones. And the existing models of power transmission lines and algorithms of faulty faults are focused on modeling networks of power systems and therefore do not allow to accurately determine the location of the occurrence of a short circuit in the conditions of an industrial power supply system. Therefore, it is important to improve the methods of remote WMD. Existing modeling methods do not provide sufficient accuracy of results in 110-220 kV industrial power supply networks. Therefore, it is relevant to compare the methods for modeling overhead power lines without a ground wire and with one ground wire. Three modeling methods were considered in the work: the method of symmetrical components, the method of calculation using reference data and the method of calculation using the combined equivalent circuit. Each of the considered methods has its own advantages and disadvantages. The presented combined equivalent circuit combines the advantages of the methods of phase coordinates and symmetrical components. This allows you to take into account the asymmetry of the location of the wires, as well as using this method, it is possible to calculate the support of a power transmission line of any configuration and any wires. During the calculation, an analysis was carried out on the example of two supports P110-3V + 4 without a cable and AM110-3F4 with 1 cable with different wire cross-sections. The analysis showed that the combined equivalent circuit is accurate, since when calculating the electrical parameters of power lines of a direct sequence of active and inductive resistances, I coincide with the results obtained with other methods of modeling power transmission lines. The greatest difference in the parameters of a single-circuit transmission line was obtained when using wires with a cross section of 240 mm2, the zero-sequence capacitance calculated using the combined equivalent circuit differs from that calculated by other methods by about 2 times.

Keywords

Power transmission line, single-phase short circuit, power supply system, symmetrical components, phase coordinates, replacement circuit, resistivity, capacitance, damage location determination, lightning protection cable.

Evgeniya A. Panova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9392-3346

Ivan V. Novikov

Student, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1327-2526

Regina R. Sabirova

Student, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2675-6231

1. Ermakov K.I Modeling in problem of the determination of damaged place on the power transmission lineю Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta [Vestnik Chuvashskogo university], 2011, no. 3, pp. 67-70.

2. Bychkov Yu.V., Pavlov A.O. Definition of a place of damage to schemes with a multilateral food. Energetika Tatarstana [Power industry of Tatarstan], 2011, no. 2(22), pp. 33-38.

3. Kazzaz S.A.S. Al, Ismael I., Mohammed K.K. Fault detection and location of power transmission lines using intelligent distance relay. Int. J. Power Electron. Drive Syst. 2020, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 726-734. doi: 10.11591/ijpeds.v11.i2.pp726-734

4. Kulikov F.A., Kormilitsyna A.M., Ivanov I.E. Analysis of the influence of variations in the parameters of overhead power lines on the accuracy of two-way determination of the fault location. Elektroenergetika [Power industry. Fifteenth All-Russian (seventh international) scientific and technical. conference of students, graduate students and young scientists]. Ivanovo, Ivanovo State Power Engineering University, 2020, p. 13.

5. Koshcheev M.I., Slavutskiy A.L., Slavutskiy L.A. Simple neural network algorithms for wave method of fault location in power networks. Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta [Vestnik Chuvashskogo university], 2019, no. 3, pp. 110-118.

6. Niu G., Xiao T., Pei W., Zhu M., Yan Z., Zhou L., Qi Z., Kong L. Fault analysis of power transmission line in a generalized state-space model perspective. Proceedings IECON 2017 - 43rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IEEE. Pp. 239-243. doi: 10.1109/IECON.2017.8216044. 2017.

7. Sabirova R.R., Luk'yanova I.V., Petukhova O.I., Panova E.A. Longitudinal impedance of a single-circuit power transmission line in phase coordinates to determine the location of damage during single-phase short circuits in a 110 kV network. Energetiki i metallurgii nastoyashchee i beduyushchie Rossii [Energy and metallurgy for the present and future of Russia]. Magnitogorsk, NMSTU Publ., 2021, pp. 36-38.

8. Panova E.A. Combined equivalent circuit of a single-circuit power line. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya elektro-energetiki i elektrotekhniki: Materialy III Vserossiy-skoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Problems and prospects for the development of electric power industry and electrical engineering. Proceedings of the OR All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference], Kazan, Kazan State Power Engineering University Publ., 2021, pp. 48-52.

9. Rukovodyashchie ukazaniya po releynoy zashchite. Vyp. 11. Raschet tokov korotkogo zamykaniya dlya releynoy zashchity i sistemnoy avtomatiki v setyakh 110-750 kV [Relay protection guidelines. Issue 11. Calculation of short-circuit currents for relay protection and system automation in 110-750 kV networks], Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1979. 152 p.

Panova E.A., Novikov I.V., Sabirova R.R. Comparative Analysis of Models for Calculating Electrical Parameters of 110-220 kV Transmission Lines without a Lightning Rod and with One Lightning Rod. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2022, no. 4(57), pp. 36-41. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.18503/2311-8318-2022-4(57)-36-41