download PDF

Abstract

The paper considers the possibility of resonance phenomena in lighting networks with powerful LED lamps and inductive loads. An analysis of the operation of LED lamps at an industrial enterprise was carried out, which showed that the presence of outside active-inductive loads in the lighting network causes accelerated failure of lighting devices, even if energy system meets the standards of electrical energy quality. To study the processes taking place during switching, an algorithm for calculating the operating mode of the lighting network is proposed, which makes it possible to calculate the luminaire operation mode before and after switching other loads. For a LED lamp, oscillograms of current and voltage were taken, an expression was obtained that approximates the I - V characteristic of the LED lamp. Taking into account the I - V characteristic, the changes in the current curve of the lamps before and after the connection of an external inductive load were analyzed: the presence of a gap in the current value at the moment of switching, showed that the transient process can be resonant and cause the accelerated failure of lamps.

Keywords

LED lights, resonance, electrical energy quality.

Kamil R. Valiullin Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Thermal Power Engineering, Orenburg State University, Orenburg, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5053-6370

1. Kuzmenko V.P., Solyoniy S.V. Influence of LED floodlights on the electrical energy quality. Omskij nauchnyj vestnik [Omsk Scientific Bulletin], 2021, no. 2 (176). pp. 15-19. doi: 10.25206 / 1813-8225-2021-176-15-19 (In Russian)

2. Boyarskaya N.P., Dovgun V.P. Influence of LED light sources on the spectra of currents and voltages in the supply network. Vestnik Krasnoyarskogo gosudarstvennogo agrar-nogo universiteta [Bulletin of KrasGAU], 2014, no. 3, pp. 195-199. (In Russian)

3. Shirokov O.G., Alferova T.V., Bakhmutskaya V.V., Or-lov I.Y. Assessment of lighting load influence on the indices of non-sinusoidal voltage and consumed current. Agrotekhnika i energoobespechenie [Agricultural engineering and energy supply], 2018, no. 2(19), pp. 28-40. (In Russian)

4. Alferov A.A., Yakimov E.A., Shirokov O.G., Alferova T.V. LED light source influence on the content of current and voltage harmonics in power supply systems at industrial enterprises. Vestnik Gomelskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. P.O. Suhogo [Bulletin of Sukhoi Gomel State Technical University], 2016, no. 3(66), pp. 67-73. (In Russian)

5. Kharitonov M. S., Reshetnikov G. A. Research results of LED lighting application features at an industrial enterprise. Vestnik molodezhnoj nauki [Bulletin of youth science], 2016, no. 3(5), pp. 13. (In Russian)

6. Radkevich V.N., Mikhailova Ya.V. Characteristics of electri-cal consumption of LED lighting devices and their considera-tion in the calculation of electrical networks. Energetika. Iz-vestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij i energeticheskih obyed-inenij SNG. [Energetika. Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions and power engineering associations], 2016, no. 4, pp. 289-300. doi: 10.21122/1029-7448-2016-59-4-289-300. (In Russian)

7. Saktoev V.E., Batashov A.I., Cheredov E.N. Research of characteristics of LED lamp RC-R251-001. Vestnik Vos-tochno-Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta tekhnologij i upravleniya [ESSUTM Bulletin], 2017, no. 1(64), pp. 49-55. (In Russian)

8. Kovalenko D.V., Pugacheva E.A., Rogozina D.A., Fridrikh A.E. Review of modern research on the identification of resonance modes arising in the elements of electrical networks of industrial enterprises and the household sector. Omskij nauchnyj vestnik [Omsk Scientific Bulletin], 2018, no. 6(162), pp. 103-107. doi: 10.25206 / 1813-8225-2018-162-103-107. (In Russian)

9. Sudnova V.V. Assessment of resonance possibility of the supply network of LED screens in the Moscow Ice Palace Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial Power Engineering], 2007, no 9, pp. 35-43. (In Russian)

10. Troitsky A.I., Kostinsky S.S., Vlasenko V.I., Himishev T.Z. Advantages and disadvantages of street lighting re-trophy when installing LED lamps, as well as their effect on active power losses in distribution network transformers. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Severo-Kavkazskij region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University News. North-caucasian re-gion. Technical Sciences Series], 2016, no. 2 (190), pp. 53-61. doi: 10.17213/0321-2653-2016-2-53-61. (In Russian)

11. Valiullin K.R. Imitational modeling of a street lighting system. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2018, no. 4 (41), pp. 48-55. doi: 10.18503/2311-8318-2018-4(41)-48-55. (In Russian)