download PDF

Abstract

The strategy for the development of the electric power industry in the Russian Federation until 2030 creates conditions for the commissioning of a large number of sources with small generation, including renewable ones. Such a tendency will provide consumers with relatively inexpensive and pure energy. However, in the Russian Federation, the introduction of sources with small generation and renewable ones is only gaining pace. An increase in the number and power from such sources will result in unification to local systems. Thus, in order to increase the reliability and efficiency of power supply systems with distributed generation sources, it is advisable at the pro-exit stage to solve several tasks, such as the determination of the optimal connection point to the external system and the best network configuration definition. When developing an algorithm, it is necessary to take into account the limitations on the bandwidth of the elements and balance limitations. In addition, the choice of the optimal connection point to the external network should provide reliable and economical power supply. This paper proposes an approach that allows you to evaluate the distribution device reliability at the main pioneering substations, which for 6-10 kV power supply systems are the points of connection to the external network. The main task of the developed algorithm is to define the economics damage from the power break. When calculating the amount of damage, the research group took into account both the probable characteristics, based on the calculation of the reliability indicators of the distribution device (restoration time and failure parameter), and the difference in electricity tariffs when switching consumers to a backup external source, as well as a change in loss in Power supply system. In the article, using the scheme with two working bus systems, an example of calculating the reliability indicators for typical equipment of 110 and 220 kV distribution devices is given.

Keywords

Distributed generation, optimal condition, model, switchgear, damage from power break, power supply system, low generation sources.

Aleksandra V. Varganova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Industrial Electric Power Supply Department, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4675-7511

Aleksandr S. Irikhov

Postgraduate student, Industrial Electric Power Supply Department, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2310-076

1. A-Platforma – Rossijskaya programmnaya platforma upravleniya raspredelyonnoj energetikoj (A-Platform – Russian software platform of distributed energy management). Available at: https://a-platform.ru/ (accessed 27 June 2021). (In Russian)

2. Kulakov A.A., Chertova T.V., Medvedev A.V. The method of determining the flow point of the section in a closed electrical network. Idei molodyh uchenyh – agropromyshlennomu kompleksu: agroinzhenernye i selskohozyajstvennye nauki: Materialy studencheskoj nauchnoj konferencii Instituta agroinzhenerii, Instituta agroekologii [The ideas of young scientists - the agro-industrial complex: agricultural engineering and agricultural sciences: materials of the student scientific conference of the Institute of Agricultural engineering, Institute of Agro-ecology]. Chelyabinsk, SUSU Publ., 2020, pp. 226-235. (In Russian)

3. Petrova D.G. Methods of determining the point of economic rupture in the complex10 kV networks. Intellektualnaya sobstvennost i sovremennye tekhnika i tekhnologii dlya razvitiya ekonomiki : Materialy VI respublikanskoj molodezhnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii v ramkah Vserossijskogo studencheskogo foruma «Inzhenernye kadry – budushchee innovacionnoj ekonomiki Rossii» [Intellectual property and modern techniques and technologies for the development of the economy: Materials of the VI of the Republican youth scientific and practical conference in the framework of the All-Russian Student Forum "Engineering Persons - the future of the innovation economy of Russia"]. Joshkar-Ola, PGTU Publ., 2018, pp. 80-83. (In Russian)

4. Sidorova V.T., Karchin V.V. Improving the method of determining the point of opening in complex closed air 110 kV networks. Elektroenergetika glazami molodezhi - 2017: Materialy VIII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferencii [Electric power in the eyes of youth - 2017: Materials of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference]. Samara, SamGTU Publ., 2017, pp. 104-107. (In Russian)

5. Sidorova V.T., Karchin V.V. Methods of determining the point of opening in the complex air distribution networks with a voltage of 35 kV. Prom-Inzhiniring: Trudy III mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferencii [Prom-Engineering: Proceedings of the III International Scientific and Technical Conference.]. Chelyabinsk, SUSU Publ., 2017, pp. 255-258. (In Russian)

6. Tolstoguzov A.A., Polyanin S.V. Methods for determining the opening points for a 10 kV network. Molodoj issledovatel': ot idei k proektu: materialy I studencheskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Young researcher: from the idea of the project: materials I student scientific and practical conference]. Joshkar-Ola, Mari State University Publ., 2017, pp. 80-83. (In Russian)

7. Sidorova V.T., Karchin V.V. Redistribution of power flows in the complex 10 kV air networks to reduce losses and improve the quality of electricity. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Problemy energetiki [Power engineering: research, equipment, technology], 2016, no. 11-12, pp. 51-55. (In Russian)

8. Grebenyuk G.G., Krygin A.A., Nikishov S.M. Approach to the algorithm for choosing a process of technological connection to electrical networks. Problemy upravleniya [Control Sciences], 2013, no. 3, pp. 60-70. (In Russian)

9. Fursanov M.I., Zolotoj A.A. On the selection of optimal opening points in urban electrical networks in SMART Grid. Energetika. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij i energeticheskih obedinenij SNG [Energetika. Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions and power engineering associations], 2018, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 207-219. (In Russian) doi 10.21122/1029-7448-2018-61-3-207-219

10. Musaev T.A. Opredelenie optimalnoj tochki razmykaniya seti [Definition of the optimal network opening point]. Computer program RF, no. 2015616877, 2015.

11. Kokin S.E. Determination of optimal opening points in complex electrical networks using a genetic algorithm. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial power engineering], 2012, no. 2, pp. 28-31. (In Russian)

12. Tarnavskij YA.V. Basic principles for determining optimal places for opening distribution electrical networks. Li international correspondence scientific and practical conference "international scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education". Boston, PROBLEMS OF SCIENCE Publ., 2018, pp. 43-44. (In Russian)

13. Savina N.V., Scepuro K.I. Reconfiguration of the circuit of electrical networks as a means of reduced electricity loss. Vestnik Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo energeticheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kazan State Energy University], 2019, vol. 11, no. 2(42), pp. 91-102. (In Russian)

14. Valeev I.M., Kamaliev R.N., Musaev T.A. Evaluation of the possibility of applying the method of opening double-sided networks in the conditions of the current power supply system of the urban area of 6 (10) kV. Dispetcherizaciya i upravlenie v elektroenergetike: Materialy dokladov XII Vserossijskoj otkrytoj molodezhnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Dispatch and management in the electric power industry: materials of reports of the XII All-Russian open youth scientific and practical conference]. Kazan, KSEU Publ., 2017, pp. 44-49. (In Russian)

15. Valeev I.M., Nguen H.D. Development of the method of calculating power loss and voltage level in complex distribution networks. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Problemy energetiki [Power engineering: research, equipment, technology], 2017, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 75-85. (In Russian)

16. Fursanov M.I., Zolotoj A.A., Makarevich V.V., Muha A.N. Methodical principles for determining the optimal places for opening distribution electrical networks taking into account 110 kV supply network. Energetika. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij i energeticheskih obedinenij SNG [Energetika. Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions and power engineering associations], 2008, no. 6, pp. 23-32. (In Russian)

17. Vukolov V.YU., Zyrin D.V., Trapeznikov I.A., Loskutov A.A. Determination of places of opening distribution electrical networks in the task of improving the electrical supply reliability. Prom-Inzhiniring: trudy II mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferencii [Prom-Engineering: Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Technical Conference]. Chelyabinsk, SUSU Publ., 2016, pp. 316-321. (In Russian)

18. Shchekochihin A.V. Minimizing the loss of active power in urban distribution electrical networks by selecting the optimal configuration. Omskij nauchnyj vestnik [Omsk Scientific Bulletin], 1998, no. 5, pp. 87-91. (In Russian)

19. Besarab A.N., Nevolnichenko V.N., Shabovta M.YU., Sokolov YA.A, Tishchenko I.I. Reducing the technological loss of electricity in urban distribution networks with a voltage of 10(6) kV by optimizing the location of contours. Elektrotekhnicheskie i kompyuternye sistemy [Electrotechnic and Computer Systems], 2016, no. 21(97), pp. 70-75. (In Russian)

20. Alyabyev V.N., Chernyshev A.S., Vornacheva I.V., Kimlik M.S. Ways to optimize the modes of electrical networks by power loss. Molodezh i XXI vek - 2020: materialy X Mezhdunarodnoj molodezhnoj nauchnoj konferencii [Youth and XXI century – 2020: Materials X International Youth Scientific Conference]. Kursk, SWSU Publ., 2020, pp. 268-271. (In Russian)

21. Sidorova V.T., KarchinV. V. Method for identification of break points in 35 kV complex overhead distribution networks. International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing. St. Petersburg, IEEE Publ., 2017, pp. 1-4.doi: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076261

22. Valdm M., Keel M., Liik O., Tammoja H. Method for minimax optimization of power system operation. IEEE Bologna Power Tech Conference Proceedings, 2003, vol. 2, pp. 1-6 doi: 10.1109/PTC.2003.1304670

23. Shu J., Quan S. S., Zhang L. Z. Optimal operation of distribution power system including distributed generator. International Conference on Power System Technology. IEEE, 2010, Pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/POWERCON.2010.5666432

24. Varganova A.V., BayramgulovaYu.M., Goncharova I.N., Krotkova O.A. Technical and economic substantiation of the place of installation of sources of distributed generation. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2019, no. 3 (44), pp. 68-72. (In Russian). doi: 10.18503/2311-8318-2019-3(44)-68-72

25. Momoh J. A. Optimal Methods for Power System Operation and Management // PES Power Systems Conference and Exposition. IEEE, 2006, pp. 179-187. doi: 10.1109/PSCE.2006.296294

26. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A., Hatyushina T.V., Kononenko V.S., Bagaeva H.M. Development of Electrical Equipment Database of 35-220 kV for "ORU CAD". Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2018, no. 2 (39), pp. 28-33. (In Russian). doi: 10.18503/2311-8318-2018-2(39)-28-33