download PDF

Abstract

Electrical distribution networks is a set of modules, each of which includes a transformer with its load. The more accurately the study of an individual module is performed, the more reliable the result will be in total. In well-known studies in this field, T –shaped and L-shaped reduced module substitution schemes are used. The most accurate research results are obtained when using T-shaped schemes, but for a set of modules, their folding is difficult. L-shaped circuits with ideal transformers provide the ability to roll up sets of modules not only in networks of the same classes, but also different voltage classes. However, the losses in the high-voltage winding (HV) are neglected. The hypothesis of the research lies in the fact that the benefits of the both circuits could be used at the same time.

The purpose of the research is to determine the dependence of the power consumption of the module and the losses in the transformer on the nature of the load and to improve their calculations for the efficiency of the modules. For the purposes of the study, the method of conditionally constant coefficients (CPC) developed at the SRSPU (NPI) was used, as well as the double reduction of the parameters of the L-shaped module replacement circuit by the analogy with asynchronous electric motors in electric drive systems.

Modeling of power consumption modes by the CPC method using the MathCad software package allowed us to solve some actual problems in power supply systems. For example, the choice of an energy-saving transformer at the stage of design or reconstruction of power supply systems based on the catalog data on the scattering coefficient of HV and HH windings.

The results of the study are implemented in the city electric networks of Maykop and in the educational process.

Keywords

Substitution scheme, transformer – load module, double reduction of parameters, power consumption and loss, electrical networks, CPC method.

Vladimir S. Bezyazychnyy

Postgraduate Student, Power engineering department, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI), Novocherkassk, Russia.

Anatoliy I. Troitskiy

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Power engineering department, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI), Novocherkassk, Russia.

1. Shakirov M.A. 2T-shaped transformer substitution schemes. Elektrichestvo [Electrical Technology Russia], 2010, no. 5, pp. 19-36. (In Russian)

2. Shakirov M.A. Poyting vector and the new theory of the transformer. Part 1. Elektrichestvo [Electrical Technology Russia], 2014, no. 9, pp. 52-59. (In Russian)

3. Shakirov M.A. Poyting vector and the new theory of the transformer. Part 2. Elektrichestvo [Electrical Technology Russia], 2014, no. 10, pp. 53-65. (In Russian)

4. Troitsky A.I., Kostinsky S.S. Bezopasnaya i energoeffktivnaya ekspluatatsiya system elektrosnabzheniya [Safe and energy-efficient operation of power supply system]. Novocherkassk, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) Publ., 2016. 244 p. (In Russian)

5. Troitsky A.I., Kravchenko O.A. Energosberezhenie v sistemakh elektrosnabzheniya [Energy saving in power supply system]. Novocherkassk, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) Publ., 2018. 323 p. (In Russian)

6. Troitsky A.I., Kostinsky S.S., Tropin V.V., Tsygulev N.I. Evaluation of the energy efficiency of transformers by efficiency and the coupling coefficient of windings depending on the load. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Russian Electromechanics], 2018, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 44-49. (In Russian). doi: 10.17213/0136-3360-2018-5-44-49.

7. Bez"yazychnyy V.S. Double reduction of the parameters of the L-shaped substitution circuit of two-winding transformers. Materialy XI Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii "Elektroenergetika glazami molodezhi" [Materials of the XI International Scientific and Technical Conference "Electric power industry through the eyes of youth"]. Stavropol North-Caucasus Federal University Publ., 2020, pp. 236-239. (In Russian)

8. Bez"yazychnyy V.S., Kostinskiy S.S., Troitskiy A.I. Study of the energy efficiency of the module "two-winding transformer – load of outdoor lighting" by the method of conditionally constant coefficients. Materialy nauchnoy konferentsii "Energoeffektivnost'. Tsenologiya. Ekologiya i energobezopasnost'" [Materials of the scientific conference "Energy efficiency. Cenology. Ecology and energy security"]. Astrakhan, Sorokin R.V. Publ., 2020, pp. 20-31. (In Russian)

9. Voldek A.I., Popov V.V. Elektricheskie mashiny. Vvedenie v elektromekhaniku. Mashiny postoyannogo toka i transformatory [Electric machines. Introduction to electrical engineering. DC machines and transformers]. St. Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2008. 320 p. (In Russian)

10. Gerasimenko A.A., Fedin V.T. Peredacha i raspredelenie elektricheskoy energii [Transmission and distribution of electric power]. Moscow, KNORUS Publ., 2012. 648 p. (In Russian)

11. Ilyinsky N.F., Moskalenko V.V. Elektroprivod: energo- i resursosberezhenie [Electric drive: energy and resource saving]. Moscow, Publishing center "Academy", 2008. 208 p. (In Russian)

12. Leites L.V. Elektromagnitnye raschety transformatorov i reaktorov [Electromagnetic calculations of transformers and reactors]. Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1981. 392 p. (In Russian)

13. Ermuratsky P.V., Kosyakin A.A., Listvin V.S., Netushil A.V. Spravochnoe posobie po elektrotekhnike i osnovam elektroniki [Reference manual on electrical engineering and the basics of electronics]. Moscow, Higher School of Economics Publ., 1986. 248 p. (In Russian)

14. Bessonov L.A. Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki. Elektricheskie tsepi. [Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. Electrical circuits]. Moscow, Gardariki Publ., 2006. 702 p. (In Russian)