download PDF

Abstract

In the process of designing various electric power facilities, the design engineer processes a large amount of information. It includes technical parameters of equipment (types, capacities, ratings, dimensions, classes of protection and fire safety, etc.), normative and technical documentation (State Standards, Construction Standards and Regulations, etc.), which in one way or another directly influence the final result of the project. In addition to searching for and processing this information, the designer uses it to select and calculate various options. The engineer is heavily overloaded with information, which often leads to errors and inaccuracies in the development of the project. All this together makes it necessary to develop CAD to facilitate the work of the designer. In the construction of CAD, one of the main and integral stages is the development of a database, which is a set of data stored in a computer that meets the information needs of computer-aided design with minimal redundancy and maximum possible speed, thereby relieving the designer of lengthy searches for information. However, creating a database does not mean just collecting a large amount of information in one place. In order to work together with CAD, a schema is formed, which is represented by a logical structure for creating and maintaining a database. A schema is a set of rules, which organize information, create logical and functional relationships and implement relationships between database objects. This paper discusses the process of developing a database for CAD "closed switchgear CAD". The basis for the database is a widespread and easy-to-learn Microsoft SQL Server platform. The basic principles of building links in this database with examples are considered.

Keywords

SQL, database, designing, electrical engineering, CAD, algorithm, software, development, substation, automation.

Nikita S. Sorokin

Equipment repair and maintenance electrician, PJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4380-1735.

Oleg E. Kushmil

Equipment repair and maintenance electrician, PJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6482-0751.

1. Afonichev D.N., Pilyaev S.N., Kekuh I.A. Features of Automation of Design of Systems of Electricity Supply to Agricultural Consumers. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [Bulletin of Voronezh State Agricultural University], 2016, no. 3 (50), pp. 152-158. (In Russian)

2. Eliseev D.S. Algoritmy SAPR dlya vybora provodov i kabelej [CAD algorithms for the selection of wires and cables]. Volgograd, Volgograd State Agrarian University, 2012. 184 p. (In Russian)

3. Eremin I.V., Tihonov A.I., Popov G.V. Calculating subsystem CAD power transformers with amorphous steel core. Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya elektro- i teplotekhnologii (XIX Benardosovskie chteniya) [Status and prospects of electrical and heat technology (XIX Benardos readings)], 2017, pp. 185-188. (In Russian)

4. Panova E.A., Varganova A.V., Panarina M.S., Hatyushina T.V. Algorithm for automated selection and verification of instrument current transformers in the electrical substations CAD system. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2019, no. 2 (43), pp. 19-24. (In Russian)

5. Panova E.A., Varganova A.V., Panarina M.S. Automated check of single-bar rectangular busbars on the conditions of thermal and electrodynamic withstand. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2020, no. 1(46), pp. 28-33. (In Russian)

6. Panova E.A., Panarina M.S., Varganova A.V., Hatyushina T.V. Automated computation of short-circuit current components and selection of high-voltage circuit breakers of substation switchgear CAD. Vestnik IUUrGU. Seriia «Energetika» [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Power Engineering Series], 2020, vol. 20, no. 1. pp. 38-46. (In Russian)

7. Pavlyukov V.A., Tkachenko S.N., Kovalenko A.V. Uchebnaya SAPR elektricheskoj chaste stantsij i podstantsij [Training CAD of the electrical part of the stations and substations]: training manual. Donetsk, Donetsk National Technical University, 2016, 124 pp. (In Russian)

8. Pavlyukov V.A., Tkachenko S. N., Kovalenko A.V. Application of CAD for training in the design of electrical power plants and substation units. Aktualnye problemy elektroenergetiki: sbornik trudov [Current electrical problems: collection of papers], 2018, pp. 273-278. (In Russian)

9. Trophymov A.B. Automation of the design of ACS of thermal power plants. Teploenergetika [Thermal Power Engineering], 2009, no. 10, pp. 32-36. (In Russian)

10. Panova E.A., Varganova A.V., Kushmil O.E. and Sorokin N.S. "The Algorithm for Automated Development of Design Drawings of One-Line Diagrams of Distribution Devices for 6-10 kV of Substations," 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), Vladivostok, Russia, 2019, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934363.

11. Panova E.A., Varganova A.V. and Panarina M.S. "Automation of the Process of Electrical Substations Design through the Development and Application of CAD when Choosing Electrical Equipment," 2019 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), Sochi, Russia, 2019, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/RUSAUTOCON.2019.8867594.

12. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A. and Kushmil O.E. "Automation of the selection process and graphical display of measuring instruments on single-line diagrams of 6–220 kV substations," 2019 International Conference on Electrotechnical Complexes and Systems (ICOECS), Ufa, Russia, 2019, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICOECS46375.2019.8950026.

13. A.V. Varganova, E.A. Panova and A.S. Irihov. "Automated Decision-Making no an Economical Option of Layout for the Outdoor Switchgear of Substations with the Highest Voltage of 35-220 kV," 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), Vladivostok, Russia, 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8933847.

14. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A. and Hatyushina T.V. "Algorithm for Automated Outdoor Switchgear Plans Designing in the “ORU CAD”," 2019 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), Sochi, Russia, 2019, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/RUSAUTOCON.2019.8867724.

15. Kroenke M.D. Teoriya i praktika postroeniya baz dannyh [Database Processing], St. Petersburg, Piter, 2005. 859 pp. (In Russian)

16. Sidorov A.V. Rationale for the Selection of the Database Management System (DBMS). Ekonomika selskogo hozyajstva Rossii [Economics of Agriculture of Russia], Moscow, 2013, no. 3, pp. 57-60. (In Russian)

17. Sapralfa.ru : Official website of SAPR-ALFA, http://sapralfa.ru. (In Russian)

18. Winelso.ru : Official website of WinElso, https://winelso.ru, free. (In Russian)

19. Cadel.ru : Official website of CadEL, http://cadel.r. (In Russian)

20. Cad.ru: Official site of JSC "Russian Industrial Company", https://cad.ru/support/bz/archive/111/cadelectro/. (In Russian)

21. Csoft.ru: Csoft Group Official Website, https://www.csoft.ru/catalog/soft/electrics-adt/electrics-adt.html. (In Russian)

22. Samorodov F. Microsoft: Columnar DBMS. Relational DBMS go back to the past. Sistemnyj administrator [System Administrator], 2012, no. 5 (114), pp. 58-59. (In Russian)

23. Makarov C. P. Problems of compatibility and feedback of database formats in MS MsAccess 2007. Aktualnye problem gumanitarnyh i estestvennyh nauk [Current Problems of Humanities and Natural Sciences], 2010, no. 11, pp. 32-35. (In Russian)