download PDF

Abstract

The article considers the method of distribution of losses between nodes of electricity supply from the network on the basis of the distribution of electricity flows. The approach is based on the balance equations for the nodes and branches of the design scheme, which are written for electricity flows and loss flows. The method makes it possible to obtain a loss distribution similar to the proportional sharing method without calculating the targeting coefficients. On the basis of the distributed losses, correction factors are introduced for transmission tariffs that encourage consumers to further reduce losses.

Keywords

Transmission tarif, electric energy losses, energy flow model, balance problem, correction factors. Pin up

Petr I. Bartolomey

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Automated Electrical Systems Department, Ural Federal University named after the first president of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Andrey A. Pazderin

Graduand, Automated Electrical Systems Department, Ural Federal University named after the first president of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, the head of technological connection department of Urals branch of public joint-stock company «Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System», Yekaterinburg, Russia. Е-mail. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Green R. Electricity transmission pricing: an international comparison. Utilities Policy. 1997, Vol. 6. No.3. Pp. 177-184.

2. ENTSO-E Overview of Transmission Tariffs in Europe: Synthesis 2016 (ENTSO-E European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity) [www.entsoe.eu].

3. Study on tariff design for distribution systems. Final Report. 20150313 Tariff report fina_revREF-E.PDF This is a document from the site ec.europa.eu.

4. Baseem Khan, Ganga Agnihotri. A Comprehensive Review of Embedded Transmission Pricing Methods Based on Power Flow Tracing Techniques Chinese Journal of Engineering. Vol. 2013. Article ID 501587

5. Kharbas B., Fozdar M., Tiwari H. Transmission tariff allocation using combined MW-mile & postage stamp methods. IEEE PES International Conference on Innovative smart grid Technologies. India. Dec. 2011. Pp. 6-11.

6. Lo K.L., Hassan M.Y. Positive and negative aspects of MW-mile method for costing transmission transaction. 37th Int. Universities Power Engineering Conf. (UPEC). September 2002. Vol.1. Pp. 358-362.

7. D. Avinash, B. Chalapathi. MW-Mile method considering the cost of loss allocation for transmission pricing. 2015 Conference on Power, Control, Communication and Computational Technologies for Sustainable Growth. PCCCTSG 2015. 7503892. Pp. 128-131.

8. Gamm A.Z., Golub I.I. Targeting of active and reactive power transfer in the electric power system. Electrichestvo [Electricity]. 2003. No. 3. Pp. 9. (In Russian)

9. Bartolomey P.I., Panikovskaya T.Y., Tihonov S.A. New procedures of distribution of power losses and electrical energy // Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Problemy energetiki. [Proceedings of universities. Power engineering issues]. 2008. No. 11-12/1. pp. 50-56. (In Russian)

10. Pazderin А.А., Pazderin А.V., Sof’in V.V. Technical and economic model of electric energy transmission in power grid. Elektrichestvo [Electricity], 2017. No. 7. P. 4-12. (In Russian)

11. Pazderin A.A., Pazderin A.V., Firsova D.A. Energy-cost flows model of electric energy distribution at an electric network. The 11th IEEE International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics and Power Engineering. CPE-POWERENG 2017. Cadiz. Spain. P. 308-312.

12. Bartolomey P.I., Egorov A.O., Mashalov E.V., Pazderin A.V. Solution of complex energy flow problem in an electrical network. Elektrichestvo [Electricity] 2007. No. 2. P. 8-13. (In Russian)

13. Bartolomey P.I., Pazderin A.V. Observability of electric energy distribution in networks. Izvestia vishih uchebnich zavedenii. Problemi energetiki. [Proceedings of universities. Power engineering issues]. 2004. No. 9-10. P. 24-33. (In Russian)

14. Pazderin A.V. Isolation of business losses of electrical energy on the basis of solving the problem of energy distribution. Promishlennaia energetika. [Industrial power engineering]. 2004. No. 9 (In Russian)

15. Confirmation of the main provisions of performance of retail markets of electric energy: the Russian Federation Government regulation as of 31.08.2006 no. 530. Legislative Assembly of the RF. 11.09.2006. no. 37. Pp. 38-76. (In Russian)

16. Order of the RF Ministry of Energy as of 23.06. 2015 no. 380 «Calculation of active and reactive power consumption for certain power receivers of electric energy consumers». (In Russian)