download PDF

Abstract

One of the most labor-intensive stages of the design of a substation is the selection and testing of electrical equipment. This is due to the need to perform large volumes of uniform calculations. Therefore, the urgent task is to develop computer-aided design systems that allow performing such calculations. This paper is devoted to the development of an algorithm for automated testing of measuring current transformers. The algorithm proposed by the authors makes it possible to automate the execution of calculations related to the verification of the working conditions of measuring transformers in heavy and emergency modes. The algorithm also allows you to test current transformers for the secondary load. The developed algorithm takes into account not only the nominal parameters of the measuring transformer, but also its design, connection scheme, voltage class and type of connection on which it will be used.

Keywords

CAD, substation, selection of electrical equipment, instrument transformers, algorithm, software.

Evgeniya A. Panova

Ph.D. in Engineering, Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9392-3346.

Aleksandra V. Varganova

Ph.D. in Engineering, Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4675-7511.

Mariya S. Panarina

Student, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Tatiyana V. Khatushina

Student, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Autodesk Inc. https://www.autodesk.ru/products/autocad /overview.

2. LLC «Ascon – Project systems». https://kompas.ru/

3. Ignat`ev K.E. Automation of the activities of an energy engineer in the preparation of estimates for the construction of typical power lines. Alleia nauki [Alley of science], 2018, vol. 1, no. 5(21), pp. 1007-1010. (In Russian)

4. Panova Ye.A., Varganova A.V. ORU-CAD algorithm for computer-aided SLD selection for 35- to 220-kV outdoor switchgears. Vestneyk Iuzhno-Ural`skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriia: E`nergetika [Bulletin of South Ural State University. Series “Power Engineering”], 2018, vol.18, no.3, pp.52-60. (In Russian)

5. Sachdev M.S., Dhakal P. and Sidhu T.S., "Design tool generates substation interlock schemes," in IEEE Computer Applications in Power, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 37-42, April 2000.

6. Duta M.I., Diga S.M., Rusinaru D.G., Brojboiu M.D. and Popescu D.N., "Computer aided design of the earthing installations for the substations," 2010 3rd International Symposium on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ISEEE), Galati, 2010, pp. 34-38.

7. Patel A.B. and Velani K., "Digital application for grounding grid design calculations of substation," 2017 Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies (i-PACT), Vellore, 2017, pp. 1-6.

8. Dialux – lighting calculation and design. http://www.dialux-help.ru/

9. Fletcher R., "Using modern IT to improve distribution planning substation siting optimization - a new approach," IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, Chicago, IL, USA, 2002, vol.1, pp. 356-361.

10. Gotman V.I., Sliusarenko S.G., Skvortcov A.V., Averin S.N., Kadai` A.D. Program for selection of equipment, cables and protections in networks of 0.4 kV. Problemy` i perspektivy` razvitiia Tomskogo neftehimicheskogo kombinata Tezisy` docladov 10-go otraslevogo soveshchaniia [Problems and prospects of development of the Tomsk Petrochemical Combine Abstracts of the 10th Sectoral Meeting], 1996, pp. 89-90. (In Russian)

11. Brishten A.V., Beliaev Ia.S. Development of an automated selection of high-voltage circuit breakers system. Nauka. Tekhnologii. Innovatcii: sb. nauch. trudov [The science. Technology. Innovation: a collection of scientific papers], 2017, pp. 136-138. (In Russian)

12. Voronin A.A., Odruzova V.A., Naurzov T.B. System of automated selection of flexible busbars of switchgears. E`lektroe`nergetika glazami molodezhi – 2017. Materialy` VIII Mezhdunarodnoi` nauchno-tekhnicheskoi` konferentcii [Electric power industry through the eyes of youth - 2017. Materials of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference], 2017, pp. 154-157. (In Russian)

13. Akhtulov A.L., Akhtulova L.N., Leonov E.N., Smirnov S.I. Statement of Problem of Synthesis of Industrial Electric Supply Basic Schemes by Means of Modern CAD. Vestnik Izhevskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Izhevsk State Technical University], 2011, no. 1, pp. 110-113. (In Russian)

14. Ivashchenko V.S. Automated electrical design of residential and public buildings. E`nergobezopasnost` v dokumentakh i faktakh [Energy security in documents and facts], 2007, no. 5, pp. 18-19. (In Russian)

15. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A., Hatiushina T.V., Kononenko V.S., Bagaeva Kh.M. ORU CAD [ORU CAD], Software, RUS 2018660517 30.07.2018.

16. Panova Ye.A., Varganova A.V. ORU-CAD Algorithm for Computer-Aided SLD Selection for 35- to 220-kV Outdoor Switchgears. Vestneyk IUUrGU. Seriia «E`nergetika» [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Power Engineering], 2018, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 52–60. (in Russ.) DOI: 10.14529/power180307

17. Panova E.A., Irikhov A.S., Dubina I.A., Patshin N.T. Calculation of Economic Components of Target Function of the Algorithm for Determining the Optimal Option of Scheme of Substations Distribution Device with the High Voltage of 35 kV and Above. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2019, no. 1(42), pp. 4-11. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.18503/2311-8318-2019-1(42)-4-11

18. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A., Hatyushina T.V., Kononenko V.S., Bagaeva H.M. Development of Electrical Equipment Database of 35-220 kV for "ORU CAD". Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2018, no. 2 (39), pp. 28-33.

19. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A., Bagaeva Kh.M. Selection of measuring instruments in the chains of equipment of distributive devices of 6-220 kV in CAD "ORU CAD". Sovremennie problemi elektroenergetiki i puti ikh resheniya. Materialy` III Vserossiiskoi` nauchno-tekhnicheskoi` konferentcii [Current problems of the power industry and their solutions], 2018, pp. 34-37. (In Russian)