download PDF

Abstract

This article considers the flow of mechanical power in the electric drive under the condition of vibration disturbances. The paper discusses two electric models mounted on a rigid base and shock absorbers. The transfer of mechanical energy in such systems causes oscillation as mechanical and electromagnetic nature. Viscoelastic elements create countervailing force preventing deviation from the equilibrium position of the system and substantially attenuating high frequency vibrations. Studies were conducted using the methods of simulation dynamic modeling and frequency analysis. The values of linear displacements of the center of mass of the unbalanced rotor and the radial components of the forces acting on the engine bearings are obtained as a result of modeling. The action of the inertial force on the motor mounted on the rigid base is approximately 1.5 times greater than the effect of this force on the system equipped with magnetorheological shock absorbers. The estimation of mechanical power fluxes is made according to the spectrum of inertial force acting on the bearings. Spectrograms show that many pronounced harmonics are suppressed by the action of dissipative and elastic forces created by magnetorheological shock absorbers. The comparison of the spectrograms of the two dynamic systems showed that the system with active shock absorbers absorbs up to 50% of pulsating mechanical energy of vibration perturbations of the electric drive.

Keywords

Electric drive, vibrations, damping, mechanical power flows, mathematical modeling, dynamic model of electric drive, vibration supports, viscoelastic base.

Artem I. Ermolaev

Postgraduate Student, Institute of Electric Power Engineering, Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Aleksandr S. Plekhov

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Institute of Electric Power Engineering, Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Dmitriy Yu. Titov

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Institute of Electric Power Engineering, Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7320-984X.

Evgeniy A. Chernov

Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Institute of Electric Power Engineering, Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Gerasimov V.G. Elektrotekhnicheskiy spravochnik: v 4 t. T.2. Elektrotekhnicheskiye izdeliya i ustroystva [Electrotechnical reference: in 4 vol. Vol.2. Electrical products and devices] Moscow: Publisher MEI, 2003, 518 p. (In Russian).

2. Petrov A.P. Razdatochnyye korobki peredach [Transfer gear boxes]. Kurgan: KSU, 2014, 40 p. (In Russian).

3. Barkov A.V., Barkova N.A. Vibratsionnaya diagnostika mashin i oborudovaniya [Vibration diagnostics of machines and equipment]. St. Peterburg: SPbGMTU, 2004, 156 p. (In Russian).

4. Obaid R.R., Habelter T.G., Stack J.R. Stator current analysis for bearing damage detection in induction motors. The 4th IEEE International symposium on diagnostics for electrical machines, power electronics and drives, 2003, pp. 182-187.

5. Korobeinikov A.B., Sarvarov A.S. Analysis of Existing Methods for Diagnostics of Electric Motors and Perspectives of Their Development. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2015, no. 1(26), pp. 4-9. (In Russian).

6. Shubov I.G. Shum i vibratsiya elektricheskikh mashin [Noise and vibration of electric machines]. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1986, 208 p. (In Russian).

7. Pachurin G.V. Life of Plastically Deformed Corrosion. Resistant Steel. Russian Engineering Research, 2012, vol. 32(9), pp. 661–664.

8. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R., Kalugin Yu.A., Odintsov K.E. Method of Inductions Motor Malfunction Diagnostics and Identification During Operation. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2018, no. 3(40), pp. 70-78. (In Russian).

9. Sveshnikov B.P. Vybor i raschet podshipnikov kacheniya [Selection and calculation of rolling bearings]. Perm: PNRPU, 1994. 65 p. (In Russian).

10. Mindrin V.I., Pachurin G.V., Rebrushkin M.N. Magnetic vibration and reduce the negative consequences of technical vibration power machines. Sovremennyye naukoyemkiye tekhnologii [Modern high technologies], 2015, no.1, pp. 47-50. (In Russian).

11. Gordeev B.A., Osmekhin A.N., Okhulkov S.N., Plekhov A.S. Elimination of hysteresis effects in ferromagnetic cores of hydraulic vibratory bearing electromechanical converters. Vestnik IGEU [Bulletin of IGEU], 2013, no. 5. pp. 64–68. (In Russian).

12. Tinghsu S., Hattori S., Ishida M., Hori, T. Suppression control method for torque vibration of AC motor utilizing repetitive controller with Fourier transform. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2002, vol. 38 (5), pp. 1316–1325.

13. Okhulkov S.N., Plekhov A.S., Titov D.Yu., Shevyryov Yu.V. Metody i ustroystva oslableniya vibratsii elektromekha-nicheskikh kompleksov [Methods and devices for reducing the vibration of electromechanical complexes] N. Novgorod: NSTU, 2016, 254 p. (In Russian).

14. Andronov V.V. Teoreticheskaya mekhanika. CH. 2. Dinamika: Uchebnoe posobie. [Theoretical mechanics. Part 2. Dynamics: manual for students]/ Moscow: BMSTU, 2003, 128 p. (In Russian).

15. Ermolaev A.I., Okhulkov S.N., Plekhov A.S., Titov D.Y. Semiconductor converter for field magnets of hydromounts with a magnetorheological transformer. International Conference on Power, Instrumentation, Control and Computing, 2015, pp. 1-3.

16. Guo S., Yang S., Pan C. Dynamic modeling of magnetorheological damper behaviors. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 2006, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 3–14.

17. Ermolaev A.I., Plekhov A.S., Titov D.Y., Anuchin A., Vagapov Yu. Adaptive control of magnetorheological fluid damper. Universities Power Engineering Conference, 2017, pp. 202-207.