download PDF

Abstract

The aim of the research is to develop a method for efficient organization of specialized information support for the automated process control system, which makes it possible to save only information about key elements of a complex structured image. When performing the research, the concept of a complex structured image is introduced, which includes the object of research and many elements that violate its continuity. To describe the image, a structural unit of information is introduced, which includes the following for the research object: belonging to the class, brightness histogram, starting point and description of the object boundary; for elements within the object of investigation: the starting point of the region of each element and the description of the element boundary. To implement the structural information unit, a functional diagram of the software product has been developed, which contains two blocks: a block for forming a mathematical description of the image for storage in the corporate Vault; a block of using the mathematical description for peer review with the requirement of restoring the original image. The developed method has been tested for images of sulfuric imprints of continuous-cast billets for the conditions of a large metallurgical enterprise in Russia. The initial materials were obtained during a passive experiment on a continuous casting machine of a curvilinear type. To study the behavior of the computational experiment, a software product has been designed and developed that provides the construction of a mathematical description of the image and its reconstruction. Using the array of retrospective information in 2011-2018 and the developed software product, an assessment of the efficiency of presentation of graphic information in the form of a structural unit of information without direct preservation of the image was performed. The average share of the stored information from the initial volume is 0.53%. The results of the research are applicable for automated control systems for technological processes and industries where expert evaluation of objects by images is necessary, for example, product quality, integrity of equipment, continuity of objects in the medical and consumer goods industry.

Keywords

Image, image structure, structural unit of information, mathematical description, data warehouse.

Oksana S. Logunova

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Department of Computer Engineering and Programming, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7006-8639.

Ivan I. Bagaev Postgraduate Student, Department of Computer Engineering and Programming, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5228-4517.

Nikita S. Sidorenko

Postgraduate Student, Department of Computer Engineering and Programming, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0585-0835.

Sergey M. Logunov

Engineer of the first category, Scientific and Technical Center, United Service Company, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Lyudmila G. Egorova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Computer Engineering and Software Engineering Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Logunova O.S., Devyatov D.K., Nurov K.K. Computerized quality estimates of continuous-cast billet. Steel in Translation. 2005, no 9, pp. 36-42. (In Russian)

2. Bovshik P.A., Berljakov E.V., Ahmetshin I.N., Logu-nov S.M. Mobile application of maintenance and repair of industrial equipment: experience in development and implementation. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie sistem v promyshlennoj i socialnoj sferah [Mathematical and software systems in the industrial and social spheres]. 2017, no 1, pp. 30-36. (In Russian)

3. Tow D. SQL Tuning: Generating Optimal Execution Plans. O'Reilly Media, Inc. 2003. 338 p.

4. Kajt T. Effektivnoe proektirovanie prilozhenij Oracle [Effective Oracle by design]. Moscow, Lori Publ., 2018. 638 p. (In Russian)

5. L'juis D. Oracle. Osnovy stoimostnoj optimizacii. Cost-Based Oracle Fundamentals [Cost-Based Oracle Fundamentals]. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2007, 528 p. (In Russian)

6. Codd E.F. Normalized data base structure: a brief tutorial. Proc. ACMSIGFIDET. 1971, Workshop, San Diego, Calif., 1971, pp. 1-18.

7. Isaev Jurij Jurievich. Metody jeffektivnoj organizacii i vedenija informacionnogo i programmnogo obespechenija ASUP s raspredelennoj strukturoj. Kand Diss. [Methods of efficient organization and maintenance of information and software of automated control systems with a distributed structure. Ph.D. Diss.]. Moscow, 2009.

8. Smolin, Pavel Aleksandrovich. Metody jeffektivnoj organizacii i vedenija specializirovannogo informaci-onnogo i programmnogo obespechenija ASTPP s rasprede-lennoj strukturoj. Kand. Diss. [Methods of effective organization and maintenance of specialized information and software. Ph.D. Diss.]. Moscow, 2011.

9. Sineshhuk M.Ju. Features of information security of automated process control system of potentially dangerous objects. Sovremennye tehnologii obespechenija grazhdanskoj oborony i likvidacii posledstvij chrezvychajnyh situacij [Modern technologies for ensuring civil defense and liquidation of consequences of emergency situations], 2015, no 1(6), pp. 49-51. (In Russian)

10. Korneeva M.D., Trucina Ju.Ju. Information security of automated process control systems. Obrazovanie i nauka bez granits: socialno-gumanitarnye nauki [Education and Science Without Borders: Social and Human Sciences], 2016, no. 3, pp. 211-214. (In Russian)

11. Gonsales R., Vuds R. Tsifrovaja obrabotka izobrazhenij [Digital image processing]. Moscow, Tehnosfera Publ., 2005. 1072 p. (In Russian)

12. Foody G. A relative Evaluation of MultiClass Image Classificafion by Support Vector Machines. IEEE Transactions on geoscience and remote sensing. 2004, vol.42, iss.6, pp.1335-1343.

13. Ivanov V.G., Ljubarskij M.G., Lomonosov Ju.V. Reducing the content redundancy of images based on the classification of objects and background. Problemy upravlenija i informatici [Problems of management and informatics], 2007, no. 3, pp. 93-102. (In Russian)

14. Zhiljakov E.G., Chernomorec A.A., Goloshhapova V.A. Image compression method based on the decomposition of quasi-cyclic image components into eigenvectors of the corresponding subband matrices. Nauchnye vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija: Istorija. Politologija [Scientific bulletins of the Belgorod State University. Series: History. Political science]. 2011, no. 13-1(108), pp. 191-195. (In Russian)

15. Gora S. Ju., Dovgal V. M. Method and tools for solving the image compression problem using the mechanisms of chaotic dynamics. Uchenye zapiski. Elektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal Kurskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Scholarly notes. Electronic scientific journal of the Kursk State University.], 2012, no. 4-2 (24), pp. 25-28. (In Russian)

16. Samira Jebra-himi Kahou, Sulema E.S. Adaptive image compression method. Vіsnik Hmelnickogo nacіonalnogo unіversitetu. Serіja: «Tehnіchnі nauki» [Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Series: "Engineering"], 2010, no. 2, pp. 125-131. (In Russian)

17. Posokhov I.A. Visualization and processing of information about the quality of continuous casting. Elektrotehnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2016, no 2 (31), pp. 35-43. (In Russian)

18. Logunova O.S., Shakshin V.V., Logunov S.M. Mathematical description of objects of irregular shape on color images. Avtomatizacija tehnologicheskih i proizvodstvennyh processov v metallurgii [Automation of technological and production processes in metallurgy], 2009, pp. 54-62. (In Russian)

19. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Posokhov I.A., Lukyanov S.I. Automatic system for intelligent support of continuous cast billet production control processes. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2014, vol. 74, no. 9-12, pp. 1407-1418.

20. Logunova O.S., Devjatov D.H., Jachikov I.M., Kirpichev A.A. Mathematical modeling of macroscopic parameters of solidification of continuous ingots. Izvestija vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Chernaja metallurgija [News of higher educational institutions. Ferrous metallurgy], 1997, no. 2. pp. 49-51. (In Russian)

21. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Safonov D.S. Simulation of the thermal state of an infinitely extended body with allowance for dynamically changing boundary conditions of the third kind. Vestnik Juzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija: Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i programmirovanie [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical modeling and programming], 2012, no. 27. pp. 74-85. (In Russian)