download PDF

Abstract

Asynchronous vibrating motors are widely used in practice but they have a significant drawback, a sharp increase in the amplitude of oscillations during the passage of the resonance zone during the start-up and run-out, which negatively affects their operation. Many researchers solved this problem: the use of engines with a significant power reserve (30-70%) or capacitor braking. However, the power reserve degrades energy performance (efficiency and power factor in the operating mode) and capacitor braking is very limited and may not coincide with the resonance zone.

The purpose of the study is to examine and analyze the particular case in which the vibration of the rotor of a vibrating motor at a near resonance frequency occurs when the resonance zone travels by coasting in order to identify the method that makes it possible to exclude this phenomenon. To carry out the research, any serial vibration motor with passport characteristics can be applied. In the present work, the initial data for the study, the research group used the passport characteristics of the IV-105-2.2 serial vibrator with a single-key reverse circuit and the main parameters of the vibration system with the minimum values of dissipative resistances. A mathematical model of the considered vibration system and a vibration motor is developed under the generally accepted assumptions (without taking into account losses in steel, higher harmonics of the magnetic field with uniform air gap and supply voltage, which are a symmetric system of sinusoidal stresses) in the software environment of the MVTU 3.7.

A method for applying a single-key reverse circuit is proposed, which makes it possible to reduce oscillations in the resonance zone and to prevent a jamming of the rotor of the vibration motor at the near resonance frequency while passing through the resonance zone. Calculated oscillograms of transient processes were obtained. The correct application of the mathematical apparatus allows us to state that the results obtained coincide with the various serial vibrators which proves the effectiveness of using a single-key reverse circuit while increasing the reliability of vibrating machines and increasing the life of the electric drive.

Keywords

Vibration machines, asynchronous vibrating motor, resonance, start-up, braking, amplitude of oscillations, capacitor counter-induction.

Anatoly L. Kislitsyn

Ph.D. (Engineering), Professor, Department of Electric drive and automation of industrial plants, Ulyanovsk State Technical University, Ulyanovsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3023-388X.

Dmitry I. Dunaev

Postgraduate Student, Department of Electric drive and automation of industrial plants, Ulyanovsk State Technical University, Ulyanovsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9626-3419.

Sergei N. Zhirnov

Postgraduate Student, Department of Electric drive and automation of industrial plants, Ulyanovsk State Technical University, Ulyanovsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5608-7393.

1. Blekhman I.I. Teoriya vibracionnyh processov i ustrojstv. Vibracionnaya mekhanika i vibracionnaya tekhnika [Theory of vibration processes and devices. Vibration mechanics and vibration technology]. St-Petersburg, Ruda i Metally, 2013. 640 p. (In Russian)

2. Shestakov V.M., Belokuzov E.V., Epishkin A.E. Synthesis of the laws governing the operating modes of automated vibration units. Ehlektrichestvo [Electricity], 2013, no. 11, pp. 31-35. (In Russian)

3. Jnoue J., Y. Araki, M. Hirakawa. The self-synchronization of mechanical vibrators of the resonance type vibrating machinery with multidegree of freedom. “Dyn. Multi-body Syst. Symp., Munich, 1977”, Berlin e. a., 1978, pp. 75–86.

4. Michalczyk J. Angular oscillations of vibratory machines of independent driving systems caused by a non-central direction of the exciting force operations. Arch. Min. Sci., vol. 57, no. 1, Warszawa, 2012. pp. 169-177.

5. Gavrilov E.N. Dynamic processes of resonant vibration machines. Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kazan State University], 2013, no. 12 (16), pp. 87-90. (In Russian)

6. Gavrilov E.N. Mathematical description of a singlemass vibrating transporting machine. Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kazan State University], 2015. no. 1 (18), pp. 339-343. (In Russian)

7. Dmitriev V.N., Lunina N.A., Dunaev D.I. Mathematical modeling of an asynchronous vibrating electric drive. Trudy VIII Mezhdunarodnoy (XIX Vserossiyskoy) konferenteii po avtomatizirovannomy elektroprivodu AEP-2014 (Saransk, 7-9 oktyabrya 2014 g.) [Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) Conference on Automated Electric Drive AEP-2014 (Saransk, October 7-9, 2014)]. Saransk: Mordov Publishing House. Univ., 2014, Vol. 1, pp. 312-315. (In Russian)

8. Gavrilov E.N. Razrabotka i issledovanie asinhronnogo debalansnogo ehlektroprivoda zarezonansnyh vibracionnyh transportiruyushchih mashin s pusko-tormoznym kondensatornym ustrojstvom. Kand. Diss. [Development and research of an asynchronous unbalanced electric drive of resonant vibrating transporting machines with a start-braking condenser device. Ph.D.Diss.]. Ulyanovsk, 2012.

9. Dmitriev V.N., Kislitsyn A.L. Sudovye ehlektromekhanicheskie ustrojstva vvoda – vyvoda informatsii [Ship electromechanical input-output devices]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat Publ., 2006. 253 p. (In Russian)

10. Dunaev D.I., Zhirnov S.N., Shakirov R.N. Asinhronnyj elektroprivod [Asynchronous electric drive]. Patent RF, no. 2756010, 2018.