download PDF

Abstract

This paper presents corrective device application for increasing the energy efficiency of induction motors with vector control acting on the flux-generation component of the induction motor stator current operating from a frequency converter with an autonomous voltage inverter and low utilization rate by the moment. The mathematical model of induction motor with vector control was developed, the sufficiency of the developed mathematical model was verified, mathematical simulation of the electric drive system with cyclic change of motor torque was performed in the Matlab Simulink environment. The theoretical analysis of the equations of an induction motor is performed for the minimum ratio of "stator current / torque". The impact of the correcting device acting on the flux-generation component of the induction motor stator current was investigated. The graphs of the main variables variation of the chain conveyor electric drive for static mode obtained from mathematical model with additional correction device are given. The graphs of the main variables variation of the chain conveyor electric drive for static mode obtained experimentally are also given. Mathematical simulation of the electric drive system in the Matlab Simulink environment was carried out. The sufficiency of the developed mathematical model was verified. The theoretical analysis of the equations of an induction motor was performed for the minimum ratio of "stator current / torque". The structure of the correcting device acting on the flux-generation component of the induction motor stator current was developed. The graphs of the main variables variation of the chain conveyor electric drive for static mode obtained from mathematical model with and without additional correction device are given. The characteristics of the obtained results are given. The results of the investigation were analyzed.

Keywords

Induction motor, vector control, stator current, flux, torque, correction, energy saving.

Victor N. Meshcheryakov

D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of Department of electric drive, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2887-3703.

Vladimir V. Danilov

Postgraduate Student, Department of electric drive, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia.

1. Rudakov V.V., Stolyarov I.M., Dartau V.A. Asinhronnyj ehlektroprivod s vektornym upravleniem [Induction motor with vector control]. Leningrad.: Energoatomizdat. 1992. 296 p. (In Russian)

2. Sokolovskij G.G. Elektroprivody peremennogo toka s chastotnym regulirovaniem [AC Electric Drives with Frequency Regulation]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2006. 272 p. (In Russian)

3. Vinogradov A.B. Vektornoe upravlenie privodami peremennogo toka [Vector Control of AC Drives]. Ivanovo: V.I. Lenin IGEHU, 2008. 298 p. (In Russian)

4. Bose B.K. Modern power electronics and AC drives. New Jersey, USA: Prentice Hall PTR, 2002. 711 p.

5. Blaschke F. Das Prinzip der Feldorientiening die Grundlage fur die TRANSVECTOR Regelung von Asynchronmaschienen. Siemens-Zeitschrift. 1971. №45. P.757.

6. Kopylov I.P. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie ehlektricheskih mashin: uchebnik dlya vuzov. [Mathematical modeling of electric machines: a textbook for high schools. 3rd ed., revised and supplemented]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 2001. 327 p. (In Russian)

7. Mishchenko V.A., Mishchenko N.I., Mishchenko A.V. Sposob optimalnogo vektornogo upravleniya asinhron-nym ehlektrodvigatelem i ehlektroprivod dlya osushchestvleniya ehtogo sposoba [The method of optimal vector control of induction motor and the electric drive for its implementation] / Patent RF, no. 2132110, MKP. N02 R 21/00 publ. 20.06.1999. (In Russian)

8. Meshcheryakov V.N., Levin P.N. Optimizaciya vzaimnogo polozheniya vektorov toka statora i magnitnogo potoka asinhronnogo dvigatelya pri vektornom upravlenii [Optimization of the mutual position of stator current vectors and magnetic flux of an induction motor with vector control]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of Universities “Electromechanics”], no. 1, 2006, pp. 25-27. (In Russian)

9. Meshcheryakov V.N., Korchagina V.A. Analiz chastotnogo asinhronnogo elektroprivoda, obespechivayushchego vzaimnuyu orientaciyu momentoobrazuyushchih vektorov [Analysis of a frequency induction motor providing mutual orientation of moment-forming vectors]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of Universities “Electromechanics”], 2009, no. 3, pp. 45-49. (In Russian)

10. D'yakonov V. Matlab 6/6.1/6.5 + Simulink 4/5 v matematike i modelirovanii. Polnoe rukovodstvo pol'zovatelya [Matlab 6 / 6.1 / 6.5 + Simulink 4/5 in mathematics and modeling. Complete User's Guide]. Moscow: Solon-Press, 2003. 576 p. (In Russian)

11. German-Galkin S.G. Kompyuternoe modelirovanie poluprovodnikovyh sistem MATLAB 6.0 [Computer simulation of semiconductor systems MATLAB 6.0]. S. Petersburg.: KORONA, 2001. 320 p. (In Russian)