download PDF

Abstract

The paper describes the application of split brushes with improved service life. Conventional brushed are compared with the modified ones by such characteristics as design features, reliability and cost. The suggested method improves the design of collector brushes; the diagram of dynamic characteristics is also given in the paper.

Keywords

Electrical machine, collector brush, graphite insertion, service life, switching, collector, transient resistance.

Azat N. Khusnutdinov. Lecturer, the Department of Electrotechnical complexes and systems, Kazan State Power Engineering University, Kazan, Russia. e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Rinat G. Idiyatullin. D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Professor, the Department of Electrotechnical complexes and systems, Kazan State Power Engineering University, Kazan, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Aver E. Aukhadeev. Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, the Department of Electrotechnical complexes and systems, Kazan State Power Engineering University, Kazan, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Ol'ga A. Filina. Assistant Professor, the Department of Electrotechnical complexes and systems, Kazan State Power Engineering University, Kazan, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Ermuratsky P. V., Kosyakin A. A., Listvin A. S. Spravochnoe posobie po osnovam elektrotekhniki i elektroniki [Reference book on fundamentals of electrical equipment and Electronics]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1995. 353 p.

2. Spravochnik po elektricheskim mashinam [Reference book on electrical machines]. Under the general editorship of I.P. Kopylov. Vol. 1. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1988. 453 p.

3. Spravochnik po elektricheskim mashinam [Reference book on electrical machines]. Under the general editorship of I.P. Kopylov. Vol. 2. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1988. 688 p.

4. Idiyatullin R. G. Schetochnyi uzel elektricheskoy mashiny [Brush group of the electrical machine]. Patent RF, no. 2007102195/22, 2007.

5. Litvinenko R. S., Idiyatullin R. G., Aukhadeev A.E. Failure simulation of an electrotechnical complex and its elements at the development stage. Elektrotekhnicheskie i informatsionnye kompleksy i sistemy [Electrotechnical and information complexes and systems], 2015, no. 4, vol. 11, pp. 17 – 25. (In Russian)

6. Idiyatullin R. G., Khusnutdinov A.N., Vdovin A. M., Popov A. V., Kisneeva of L. N. Assessment of operational reliability of traction generators. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Problemy energetiki [News of higher educational institutions. Power problems], 2012, no. 11-12, pp. 108 – 114. (In Russian)

7. Filina O. A., Idiyatullin R. G. Approximation of volt-ampere characteristic of brush contact of a compound brush with improved service life. Sovremennye tendentsii razvitiya nauki i tekhniki [Current trends of development of science and technology], 2015, no. 8-1, pp. 134 – 136. (In Russian)

8. Khusnutdinov A. N., Rybakov R. B., Allyamova N. M. Application of iterative methods when designing electrical machines. Nauchnye problemy transporta Sibiri i Dal'nego Vostoka [Scientific problems of transport of Siberia and the Far East], 2014, no. 1-2, pp. 272 – 274. (In Russian)