download PDF

Abstract

The paper describes the principle of cascaded design of multi-level control devices at the input side of high-voltage transformer substations to maintain the preset voltage level for consumers. Analytical relationships were used to find the control algorithm, and the operation of the control system and the control device based on that algorithm was tested in MatLab environment.

Keywords

Special control algorithm and control signal, control system, multi-level voltage, pulse-phase control and pulse-width modulation, booster cascade/chain, transformer substation.

Vladimir S. Klimash. D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Federal State-financed Educational Institution of Higher Learning "Komsomolsk-na-Amure State Technical University", Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia.

Alexander S. Lavrenov. Ph.D. student, Federal State-financed Educational Institution of Higher Learning "Komsomolsk-na-Amure State Technical University", Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia.

1. Klimash V.S. Invertory napryazheniya s shirotno-impulsnoy modulyatsiey [Voltage-Source Inverters with Pulse-Width Modulation]. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, KnAGTU Publ., 2010. pp. 12– 13

2. Klimash V.S. Voltodobavochnye ustroystva dlya kompensatsii otkloneniy napryazheniya i reaktivnoy energii s amplitudnym, impulsnym i fazovym regulirovaniem [Voltage Booster Aimed at Compensation of Voltage Fluctuations and Reactive Energy Fluctuations with Amplitude, Pulse and Phase Control]. Vladivostok, Dalnauka Publ., 2002. pp. 8-11.

3. Klimash V.S., Lavrenov A.S., Korotkov I.I. Ustroystvo dlya formirovaniya signala spetsial'noy formy [A device aimed at forming signals of special shape]. Patent RF, no. 2014126993/07, 2015.

4. Klimash V.S., Lavrenov A.S. Sistema 150-gradusnogo upravleniya vedomym invertorom napryazheniya s shirotno-impul'snoy modulyatsiey [150-degree control system of controlled voltage-source inverter with pulse-width modulation]. Patent RF, no. 2013121213/07, 2013.

5. Klimash V.S., Lavrenov A.S. Model' vol'todobavochnogo kaskada s mnogourovnevym napryazheniem v srede MatLab [Model of voltage booster cascade with multi-level voltage in MatLab environment]. Patent RF, no. 2015619802, 2016.