doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-1(30)-52-57

download PDF

Abstract

The article is concerned with the analysis of the problems of mineral deposits homogenization at warehouses in the mining industry. The key approaches have been identified, which are necessary for successful implementation of an automated quality control system. In addition, the concept of the latest technologies of the quality control system of mineral deposits in blending stockpile were represented.

Keywords

Mineral deposits, quality control, homogenization warehouse, chemical analysis, automated system.

Panov Alexander Nikolaevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Head of Process Automation Department, CJSC «KonsOM SKS», Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Burmistrov Konstantin Vladimirovich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Rybakov Anton Gennadyevich – engineer, CJSC «KonsOM SKS», Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Burmistrova Irina Sergeevna – undergraduate, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Bortsov Dmitriy Nikolaevich – undergraduate, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Burmistrov K.V., Tsuprik L.S., Burmistrova I.S. Sovershenstvovanie protsessa formirovaniya i ekspluatatsii usrednitelnykh skladov na gornodobyvayuschilh predpriyatiyakh putyem primeneniya 2D-skanirovaniya [Improving of Forming Process and Homogenization Warehouses Operation at Mining Enterprises using 2-D Scanning], Combined geotechnology, sustainable and environmentally sound subsoil management: materials of the international scientific conference, Magnitogorsk, 2015, collection of abstracts, Magnitogorsk, MSTU, 2015, pp. 45-46.

2. Panov A.N., Tsuprik L.S., Burmistrov K.V., Burmistrova I.S. Obespechenie upravleniya kachestvom poleznogo iskopaemogo pri dobyche i pererabotke fosforitovogo syrya [Control of Mineral Product Quality in the Process of Mining and Processing of Phosphatic Rock], Surveying and geological support of mining: collection of scientific articles of II International scientific conference, under the editorship of E.A. Gorbatoba, Magnitogorsk, MDP, 2015, pp. 99-105.

3. Azaryan, V.A. Razrabotka funktsionalnoy skhemy upravleniya kachestvom v rudopotokakh karyerov s tselyu povysheniya effektivnosti raboty [Development of Functional Diagram for Quality Control in Ore Flows of Open-pit Mines to Improve Operating Efficiency], Quality of mineral ore materials, 2011, pp. 60-64.

4. Lukyanov S.I., Panov A.N., Vasilyev A.E. Osnovy inzhenernogo eksperimenta [Fundamentals of Engineering Experiment], textbook, Moscow, RIOR, INFRA-M, 2014, 99 p.