doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-1(30)-45-51

download PDF

Abstract

The purpose of the present research is to increase information reliability of surface images defects recognition in the automatic mode on the basis of a subsystem of intellectual support for decision-making in the cold rolled steel surface quality assessment control system. To achieve the purpose, the research was carried out is on the structure of cold rolled steel multistage production management, tuples of interconnected process parameters with the structure of the cold rolled steel surface images were defined, selection of texture features of the images was carried out and a scheme of the interaction of modules of the structural features classification system was developed. The research was carried in the period of June – July 2015 under conditions of the sheet rolling shop of one of the largest industrial metallurgical works in the Russian Federation. Methods of system analysis, images classification, Haralick's texture features were used. The main result of the research is a scheme of the interaction of the modules of the images structure features classification system, which makes it possible to design and develop software to improve information reliability in the intelligent decision support system for the management of the cold-rolled sheet production process.

Keywords

Cold rolled sheet, surface quality, Haralick's texture features, texture image, multistage production management.

Mikov Anatoly Yuryevich – Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Engineering and Software Engineering, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Logunova Oksana Sergeevna – D.Sc. (Eng.), head of Computer Engineering and Software Engineering department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Markevich Artem Valeryevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), OJSC «ММК».

1. Myshlyaev L.P., Ivushkin A.A. Zadachi razrabotki sistem avtomatizatsii upravleniya pri importozameschenii [Development of Automatic Control Systems in the Process of Import Substitution], Automation systems in education, science and manufacturing: Proceedings of X All-Russian scientific conference. Novokuznetsk, Publishing center of SibGIU, 2015. p. 7.

2. Web-site of «Steelaero», St. Petersburg, 2015, Availa-ble at: http://www.steelaero.ru, free access.

3. Web-site of Worldsteelassociation, Brussels, 2015, Available at: http://www.worldsteel.org, free access.

4. Mikov A.Yu. Logunova O.S., Markevich A.V. Obosnovanie neobkhodimosti povysheniya tochnosti obnaruzheniya defektov na poverkhnosti holodnokatannogo lista dlya mashinostroeniya [Justification of Necessity to Improve Accuracy of Defects Detection on the Surface of Cold-rolled Sheet for Machine-building], Electrical engineering. Power engineering. Machine-building: collection of scientific papers of I International scientific conference of young scientists, Novosibirsk, Publishing center of NGTU, 2014, pp. 109-111.

5. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Posochov I.A. Integrated system structure of intelligent management support of multistage metallurgical processes, Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2013,no.5 (45), pp. 50-55.

6. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Posohov I.A., Lukyanov S.I. Automatic system for intelligent support of continuous cast billet production control processes, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2014, vol.74, no.9-12, pp. 1407-1418.

7. Logunova O.S., Parsunkin B.N., Suspitsyn V.G. Avtomatizirovannaya otsenka kachestva nepreryvnolitoy zagotovki [Automatic Quality Assessment of Concast Billet Quality], Steel, 2004, no.12, pp. 101-104.

8. Logunova O.S., Posokhov I.A. Classification method of sulfur print image based on characteristics of intensity histogram, Advances in Communication Technology and Systems Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Communication Technology and System (ICCTS 2014). Ser. "WIT Transactions on Information and Communication Technologies", 2014, pp. 20-29.

9. Matsko I.I., Belyavskyi A.B., Logunova O.S. Sistema upravleniya v tekhnologicheskoi tsepochke proizvodstva nepreryvnolitoi zagotovki s ispolzovaniem avtomatizirovannoy otsenki kachestva [Control System in Processing Chain of Concast Billet Using Automatic System of Quality Assessment], System software in industrial and social spheres, 2014, no.1(4), pp. 55-61.

10. Haralick R.M., Dinstein, Shanmugam K. Textural features for image classification, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 1973, November, vol. SMC-3, pp. 610-621.

11. Glumov, N.I., Myasnikov E.V. Metod otbora informativnykh priznakov na tsifrovykh izobrazheniyakh [Informative Features Selection in Digital Images], Computer optics, 2007, vol.31, no.3, pp. 73-76.