doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-1(30)-29-33

download PDF

Abstract

The article is concerned with methods of definition of losses, such as the method of definition of the share contribution to losses of electric power and the method of definition of cost of losses, which were developed by the Industrial Electric Power Supply Department of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. These methods make it possible to define the share contribution to losses of electric power of each particular consumer and cost of these losses. Application of these calculations of losses of electric power using the given methods allows the companies to settle accounts with external consumers on the basis of scientifically founded values. Besides, the developed algorithms allow the consumer to plan expenses for the purchased electric power on the basis of the information on the predicted load. The methods mentioned above were used to carry out calculations with the external customers of the OJSC “Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works”. The share of load losses of external consumers was 22.13% of the total value of load losses.

Keywords

Electric power losses, cost of losses of the electric power, share contribution of the consumer to electric power losses, modified method of sequential reduction, consumers of electric energy, load losses of active power.

Malafeev Aleksey Vyacheslavovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, department of industrial electric power supply, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Yagolnikova Evgeniya Borisovna – Assistant Professor, Industrial Power Supply Systems Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Savinova Galina Yuryevna – Engineer, OJSC «MAGNITOGORSK GIPROMEZ», Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Olennikova Tatyana Borisovna – Chief of Laboratory of electric power consumption, Center of Power Saving Technologies, OJSC "ММК", Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Altukhovа Marina Aleksandrovna – Chief of Bureau of Electric Power Accounting, Laboratory of electric power consumption, Center of Power Saving Technologies, OJSC "ММК", Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Zhelezko Yu.S., Artemyev A.V., Savchenko O.V. Raschet, analiz i normirovanie poter elektroenergii v elektricheskikh setyakh [Calculation, Analysis and Rating of Electric Power Losses in Electric Networks], textbook for practical calculations, Moscow, "NTs ENAS publishing house", 2004, 280 p.

2. Instruction on the organization in the Ministry of Ener-gy of the Russian Federation of work on calculation and justification of standards of technological losses of the electric power by its transfer through electric networks. Came into effect by the order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation No. 326 on 30.12.2008, Moscow, 2008.

3. Zhelezko Yu.S., Vorotnitskiy V.E., Biryukova R.P., Khavkina O.K. Rastcety na EVM intervalov neopredelyennosti raskhoda elektroenergii na eye transport v razomknytykh setyakh 6-110 kV [Computer Calculations of Intervals of Uncertainty for Electric Power Consumption during its Transfer through 6-110 kV Open-loop networks], Power stations, 1983, no.5, pp. 39-42.

4. Sveshnikov V.I. Normirovanie i analiz poter moschnosti i energii v elektricheskikh setyakh energosistemy [Rating and Analysis of Power and energy Losses in Electric Power Networks of Power Grid], Power stations, 1974, no.2, pp. 67-70.

5. Scherbakov A.M. Raschet tekhnicheskikh poter elektronergii v selskikh elektricheskikh setyakh 10 i 0.4 kV [Calculation of Technical Losses of Electric Energy in Rural 10 and 0.4 kV Electric Power Lines], Power engineer, 1980, no.3, pp. 3-4.

6. Ryklin F.G., Tatarintsev A.G. Ob uchete i raspredelenii poter elektroenergii v magistralnykh liniyakh i uzlakh nagruzki pri pomoschi schetchikov poter [Accounting and Distribution of Electric Energy Losses in Backbone Power Lines and Load Centers by Means of Loss Meters], Power stations, 1971, no.8, pp. 38-40.

7. Kollegin A.V. K voprosu ob izmerenii poter v setyakh [Measuring of Losses in Networks], Power stations, 1939, no.6, pp. 51.

8. Sych N.M., Keda N.P., Tashpulatov T.M., Usmanova M.A., Evdokimov L.A. Opyt normirovaniya tekhnologicheskogo raskhoda elektroenergii v elektricheskikh setyakh [Practical Experience of Technological Consumption Rating of Electric Ener-gy in Electrical Networks], Power engineer, 1991, no.3, pp. 23-24.

9. Petrov V.A., Tarasov V.N., Borisov E.I., Mazur M.G. Raschet poter moschnosti i elektroenergii v elektricheskikh setyakh v tempe protsessa [On-line Calculation of Power and Electric Energy Losses in Electrical Networks], Power engineer, 1986, no.5, pp. 13.

10. Kurskov V.I., Merport E.I. Ob operativnom raschete rezhima i poter elektroenergii v elektricheskikh setyakh pri nedostatke teleizmereniy [On-line Computation of Conditions and Losses of electric Energy in Electrical Networks in Case of Re-mote Measurement Failure], Power engineer, 1985, no.8, pp. 10-11.

11. Napis N.F., Sulaima M.F., Arif R.M., Yusof R.A., Kadir A.F.A., Baharom M.F. A power distribution network resto-ration via feeder reconfiguration by using EPSO for losses reduc-tion, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 2015, vol, 79, no.2, pp. 346-350.

12. Rajabi-Ghahnavieh A., Fotuhi-Firuzabad M., Othman M. Optimal unified power flow controller application to enhance total transfer capability, IET Gener. Transm. Distrib, 2015, vol. 9, iss. 4, pp. 358-368.

13. Wedeward K., Adkins C., Schaffer S., Smith M., Patel A. Inventory of load models in electric power systems via param-eter estimation, Engineering Letters, 2015, vol. 23, iss. 1, p. 20-28.

14. Igumenshchev V.A., Zaslavets B. I., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu.N. Modifitsirovannii metod posledovatelnogo ekvivalentirovaniya dlya rascheta rezhimov slozhnikh system electrosnabzheniya [The modified method of a consecutive reduction for calculation of the modes of difficult systems of power supply], Industrial power engineering, 2008, no. 6, рp. 16-22.