download PDF

Abstract

Electric drives of the continuous roughing train of the rolling mill 2000 OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works» are described. The model structure of the interrelated electrical and mechanical systems of two interstand gaps is introduced. Mathematical model of the rolling stand electric drive and the model of the strip plate are considered as control objects. The research group noted some specific features of the modeling process for the no pull automatic control system. Model validity to the study object was evaluated. To evaluate it, transient processes characteristic for rolling were recorded by means of oscillographic testing. It was proved that in the majority of characteristic points the output error was less than 5%, which is quite acceptable. The authors believe it is reasonable to use this model to study the algorithms of speed modes coordination and to limit the impact loads in horizontal and vertical rolls of universal rolling stands.

Keywords

Wide strip hot rolling mill, continuous train, electromechanical systems, interrelation, tension, mathematical model, development, adequacy.

Andryushin Igor Yurievich – Ph.D. (Eng.), cheef engineer of cheef power engineer administration, OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works», Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Shubin Andrey Grigorievich – head of central electric laboratory, OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works», Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Gostev Anatoly Nikolaevich – 10th rolling shop electrician, OJSC «Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works», Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Salganik V.M., Gun I.G., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A. Tonkoslyabovye liteino-prokatnye agregaty dlya proizvodstva stalnykh polos [Thin slab casting and rolling units for steel strip production]. Мoscow: Bauman MSTU, 2003, 506 p.

2. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Golovin V.V., Shilyaev P.V., Petryakov S.A., Lukin A.A. Novye tehnicheskie resheniya v elektroprivodah i sistemah regulirovaniya tehnologicheskih parametrov stanov goryachei prokatki [New technical solutions in electric drives and control systems of manufacturing parameters of hot rolling mills]. Proceedings of TulGU. Technical sciences. Issue 3. Tula: Publishing center of TulGU, 2010, part 2, pp. 34-40.

3. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R. Sovershenstvovanie elektroprivodov i sistem avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya tehnologicheskih parametrov shirokopolosnyh stanov goryachei prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Improvement of electric drives and automatic control systems of manufacturing parameters of wide strip hot rolling mills in the process of product range expansion]. Electrotechnical systems and complexes, 2014, no. 1, pp. 22-31.

4. Karandaev A.S. Sovershenstvovanie avtomatizirovannyh elektroprivodov agregatov prokatnogo proizvodstva [Improvement of automatic electric drives of rolling stands]. Mashinostroenie [Machine-building]: network electronic scientific journal, 2014, no.1, pp. 3-15.

5. Khramshin, V.R. Razrabotka elektrotehnicheskih sistem nepreryvnoi gruppy stana goryachei prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Development of electrotechnical systems for continuous train of hot rolling mill in the process of product range expansion]: Dissertation for a D.Sc. degree in Engineering. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnigorsk State Technical University, 2013, 360 p.

6. Andryushin, I.Yu. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy upravleniya skorostnymi rezhimami elektroprivodov nepreryvnoi gruppy shirokopolosnogo stana goryachei prokatki [Improvement of speed control system for electric drives of continuous train of a wide strip hot rolling mill]: dissertation for a Ph.D. in Engineering. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnigorsk State Technical University, 2011, 204 p.

7. Khramshin, V.R. Sposoby kompensatsii staticheskih otklonenii skorosti elektroprivodov kletei shirokopolosnogo stana goryacgei prokatki [Ways of speed static deflection compensation for electric drives of rolling stands of wide strip hot rolling mill]. Elektrotekhnika [Electrical engineering]. 2013, no.4, pp. 49-55.

8. Radionov A.A., Usatyi D.Yu., Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S., Sarvarov A.S. Opredelenie energosilovyh parametrov protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem kosvennym metodom [Calculation of power parameters of plastic metal working by indirect method]. Magnitogorsk, 2000, dep. in VINITI 20.04.2000, no. 1085-В00.

9. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Soglasovanie skorostnyh rezhimov elektroprivodov kletei nepreryvnoi gruppy prokatnogo stana [Coordination of rolling stand electric drive speed of continuous train of rolling mill]. Vestnik IGEU [Bulletin of ISPU]. 2013, issue 1, pp. 98-103.

10. Khramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N. Snizhenie dinamicheskih nagruzok mehanicheskogo i elektricheskogo oborudovaniyachernovoi podgruppy kletei stana goryachei prokatki [Reduction of dynamic loads on mechanical and electrical equipment of roughing train of hot rolling mill]. Mashinostroenie [Machine building]: network electronic scientific journal. 2013, no.2, pp. 69-77.

11. Baskov S.N., Karandaev A.S., Baskov S.N., Osipov O.I. Energosilovye parametry privodov i sistema profilirovannoi prokatki slyabov stana 2800 [Power parameters of electric drives and system of shape rolling of slabs at rolling mill 2800]. Privodbaya tekhnika [Driving equipment]. 1999, no. 1-2, pp. 21-24.

12. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Soglasovanie skorostei vzaimosvyazannyh elektroprivodov kletei chernovoi gruppy prokatnogo stana [Speed coordination of interrelated electric drives of roughing train stands of rolling mill]. Trudy VII mezhdunarodnoi (XVII Vserossiiskoi) nauchnotekhnicheskoi konferentsii po avtomatizirovannomu elektroprivodu [Proceedings of VII International (XVIII AllRussian) scientific conference on automatic electric drive]: FSBEI HPE «Ivanovo state power university», Ivanovo. 2012, pp. 652-657.

13. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Sovershenstvovanie algoritma soglasovaniya skorostei elektroprivodov kletei chernovoi gruppy stana goryachei prokatki [Improvement of electric drives speed coordination algorithm for roughing train of hot rolling mill]. Vestnik YuURGU. Seriya energetika [Bulletin of South-Ural state university. Power engineering]. Issue 16, 2011, no. 34(251), pp. 35-41.

14. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Galkin V.V., Lukin A.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie tiristornogo elektroprivoda s perekluchayuscheisya strukturoi [Mathematical modeling of thyristor electric drive with a flipper]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2010, no.3, pp. 47-53.

15. Shreiner R.T. Sistemy podchinennogo regulirovaniya elektroprivodov [Slave control systems of electric drives]. Part 1. DC electric drives with slave coordinate control: Textbook for universities. Yekaterinburg: Ural state vocational pedagogical university, 1997, 279 p.

16. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Shilyaev, Golovin V.V. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie vzaimosvyazannyh elektromehanicheskih sistem mezhkletjevogo promezhutka shirokopolosnogo stana goryachei prokatki [Mathematical modeling of interrelated electrical systems of interstand gap of wide strip hot rolling mill]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2009, no.1, pp. 12-20.

17. Khramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin R.R. Issledovanie sposoba korrektsii golovnogo uchastka polosy metodom matematicheskogo modelirovaniya [Study of Thickness Control of Strip Head Section Using Mathematical Simulation Methods]. Vestnik YuURGU. Seriya energetika [Bulletin of south-Ural state university. Power engineering series]. Issue 13, 2013, no. 1, pp. 144-151.

18. Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N., Karandaev A.S. Matematicheskaya model vzaimosvyazannyh elektrotehnicheskih sistem nepreryvnoi gruppy shirokopolosnogo stana [Mathematical model of interrelated electrical systems of continuous train of wide strip rolling mill]. Mashinostroenie [Machine building]: network electronic scientific journal, 2013, no.1, pp. 12-21.

19. Druzhinin N.N. Nepreryvnye stany kak objekt avtomatizatsii [Continuous mills as automation object]. – Мoscow: Metallurgy, 1967, 336 p.

20. Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin V.R., Gostev A.N. Sposob korrectsii skorostei zahvata polosy v nepreryvnoi podgruppe kletei shirokopolosnogo stana goryachei prokatki [Way of strip clamp speed in continuous train of wide strip hot rolling mill]. Electromechanical systems and complexes: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Issue 20. Magnitogorsk: Publishing center of Nosov Magnitogorsk state technical university, 2012, pp. 141-149.

21. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Golovin V.V., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin V.R. Avtomaticheskaya korrektsiya skorostei elektoprivodov kletei stana 2000 pri prokatke trubnoi zagotovki [Automatic control of stand electric drive speed of 2000 rolling mill during tube stock rolling]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2011, no. 4, pp. 31-35.

22. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N., Kazakov I.V., Evdokimov S.A., Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Khramshin R.R. Sposob avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya natyazheniya polosy v chernovoi gruppe kletei nepreryvnogo prokatnogo stana [Way of automatic strip tension control in roughing train of continuous rolling mill]. / //RF №2494828, МПК B21B37/52. Published 10.10.2013. Bulletin no.28.