download PDF

Abstract

The proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) conference on the automatic electric drive have been summarized by general and theoretical issues of the automatic electric drive, new drive systems, motors, converters, control devices, topical issues of automatic electric drive in the sectors of industry, energy, utilities, new educational technologies, training of engineers and scientists in the field of Energy and electronics.

Keywords

Automatic electric drive, efficiency, reliability, performance, quality.

Omelchenko Evgeniy Yakovlevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor of Automated Electrical Drive and Mechatronics Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Onischenko G.B., Yunkov M.G. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya elektroprivoda [Issues and prospects of electric drive development]. Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX AllRussian) conference on the automatic electric drive AED -2014, Saransk, pp. 5-9.

2. Geifman E.M. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy pazvitiya poluprovodnikovyh priborov na osnove karbida kremniya [Current state and prospects of semiconductor devices development on the basis of silicon carbide]. Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) conference on the automatic electric drive AED -2014, Saransk, pp. 9-13.

3. Eliseev V.V., Martynenko V.A., Muskatinyev V.G., Tolkachev S.I., Aleshin V.C. Silovye poluprovodnikovye bloki OAO “Elektrovypryamitel” dlya moschnyh preobrazovatelei elektricheskoi energii [Power solid-state blocks of the OJSC “Rectifying Device” for powerful electric energy transducers]. Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) conference on the automatic electric drive AED -2014, Saransk, pp. 14- 18.

4. Bespalov V.Ya., Kobelev A.S., Makarov L.N. Novaya vysokoeffektivhaya seriya asinhronnyh dvigatelei 7av, eye modificatsii i spetsializirovannye ispolneniya [New line of high performance induction 7АV motors, their variants and customized versions]. Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX AllRussian) conference on the automatic electric drive AED -2014, Saransk, pp. 19-23.

5. Anuchin A.S., Alyamkin D.I., Kozachenko V.F., Lashkevich M.M., Ostritov V.N. Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya gorodskogo gibridnogo i elektricheskogo tyagovogo elektroprivoda v rossii [Current state and prospects of urban hybrid and traction electric drive development in Russia].// Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) conference on the automatic electric drive AED -2014, Saransk, pp. 24-27.

6. Balkovoi A.P. Servoprivod: rynok i napravlenie razvitiya [Servo drive: market and trends]. Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) conference on the automatic electric drive AED -2014, Saransk, pp. 28-32.