download PDF

Abstract

The paper analyzes the efficiency of electric power stations at metallurgical enterprises in different periods - in summer and winter. The research group found that the influence of specific fuel consumption on electricity supplied is determined by a variety of factors. The methodology for calculation of the expected cost of electricity in the selected time period is given. The analysis showed that the introduction of Grid-technologies at electric power stations will allow us to make the calculations necessary to predict the optimal use of fuels that will minimize the cost of the electricity produced.

Keywords

Gas energy resources, electric power stations, Grid-technology, energy efficiency, data analysis.

Agapitov Evgeniy Borisovich - Ph.D. (Eng.), Professor, Department of Heat Engineering and Energy Systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Mikhailovskiy Vladimir Nikolaevich - Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Heat Engineering and Energy Systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Agapitov Artem Evgenyievich – student, Department of Heat Engineering and Energy Systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kablukova Margarita Sergeevna – assistant, Department of Heat Engineering and Energy Systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Matsko I.I., Belyavskiy A.B., Logunova O.S. Sistema upravleniya v tehnologicheskoy tsepochke proizvodstva neprerivnolitoy zagotovky s ispolzovaniem avtomatizirovannoy otsenky kachestva [Control System in Processing Chain of Production Continuous Casting with the Use of Automated Quality Assessment]. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie system v promishlennoy i socialnoy sferah [Mathematical and software systems in industrial and social spheres]. 2014, no 1, pp. 55-61.

2. Voronov I.V., Politov E.A. Povisheniye effektivnosty ekspluatacii system elektrosnabgeniya predpriyatiya putem kompleksnogo ispolzovaniya Smart Grid i neironnih setey [Im- proving Efficiency of Operation of Power Companies through Integrated Use of Smart Grid and Neural Networks]. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University]. 2012, no 2, pp. 63-66.

3. Agapitov A.E., Logunova O.S. Vliyaniye tseny prirodnogo gaza na sebestoimost elektroenergii elektrostanciy metallurgicheskih predpriyatiy [Impact of Natural Gas Prices on the Cost of Electricity for Power Steel Plants, Power Engineering and Metallurgy]. Energetiky i metallurgy nastoyashemu i budushemu Rossii: Materialy 16-oy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoprakticheskoy konferencii [Energy and Metallurgy Present and Future of Russia: Proceedings of the 16th All-Russia scientific and practical Conf.]. Magnitogorsk: Publishing center of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 2015, pp. 62-66.

4. Agapitov E.B., Tartakovskiy Y.I., Matveeva G.N., Semenova T.P. Obshaya Energetika [Power Engineering]. Uchebnoye posobie [Textbook]. Magnitogorsk: Publishing center of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 2013.

5. Logunova O.S., Ilyina E.A., Kuhta Y.B., Egorova L.G., Chistyakov D.V. Teoriya i praktika obrabotki eksperimentalnyh dannyh na EVM [Theory and Practice of Experimental Data on Computer]. Uchebnoye posobie [Textbook]. Magnitogorsk: Publishing of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 2015.