download PDF

Abstract

The problems of limiting dynamic loads on electromechanical systems of the continuous train of universal rolling stands of the wide strip hot rolling mill require intensive research using methods of mathematical modeling. The functional scheme of the automatic no pull control system of OJSC “Iron and Steel Works” rolling mill 2000 was examined. It was pointed out, that it does not meet the increasing requirements to the accuracy of the interstand tension control. The structural diagram of the mathematical model of electromechanical systems of horizontal rolls in the continuous train is given. The authors refer to the developed mathematical model of interrelated electromechanical systems of vertical and horizontal rolls of a universal rolling stand. They describe the results of transient processes modeling per rolling cycle for the current algorithms of electric drives control. The research confirmed the determining influence of the mutual mismatch of the strip exit speed from the previous (vertical or horizontal) stand and the roll rotating speed of the next stand on the tension or backing in the interstand space. The developed method of speed coordination for electric drives of continuous train is described. The results of research work carried out by means of the developed mathematical models are given. It is concluded that the offered control method of the rolling process is capable of compensating interstand tension thanks to the more accurate roll speed matching before the strip grip.

Keywords

Wide strip rolling mill, roughing continuous train, universal rolling stand, interstand tension, electric drive, mathematical model, structure, method of speed matching, research.

Shubin Andrey Grigoryevich – Head of the central electrotechnical laboratory, OJSC “MMK”, Magnitogorsk.

Gostev Anatoly Nikolaevich – an electrician of the Rolling Mill – 10, OJSC “MMK”, Magnitogorsk.

Khramshin Rifhat Ramazanovich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor of Electrical and Systems Engineering Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Odintsov Konstantin Eduardovich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of Electrical and Systems Engineering Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N., Kazakov I.V., Evdokimov S.A., Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Khramshin R.R. The Russian Federation patent for an invention no.2494828, МПК B21B37/52. Sposob avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya natyazheniya polosy v chernovoy gruppe kletey nepreryvnogo prokatnogo stana [Method of Automatic Control of Strip Tension in Roughing Train of Continuous Rolling Mill], BIPM, 2013, no.28.

2. Khramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Shubin A.G., Gostev A.N. Snizhenie dinamicheskikh nagruzok v universalnykh kletyakh prokatnogo stana [Reduction of Dynamic Loads in Universal Stands of Rolling Mill], Metallurgist, 2015, no.4, pp. 41-47.

3. V.R. Khramshin, A. S. Karandaev, S. A. Evdokimov, I. Yu. Andryushin, A. G. Shubin, A. N. Gostev Reduction of the ТЕОРИЯ И ПРАКТИКА АВТОМАТИЗИРОВАННОГО ЭЛЕКТРОПРИВОДА 20 ЭСиК. №4(29). 2015 Dynamic Loads in the Universal Stands of a Rolling Mill. Metallurgist. Vol. 59. no.3-4, July 2015. pp. 315-323. doi:10.1007/s11015-015-0103-8.

4. Khramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N. Snizhenie dinamicheskikh nagruzok mekhanicheskogo i elektricheskogo oborudovaniya chernovoy podgruppy kletey stana goryachey prokatki [Reduction of Dynamic Loads on Mechanical and Electrical Equipment of Roughing Train of Hot Rolling Mill], Machine-building: network electronic scientific journal, 2013, no.2, pp. 69-77.

5. Karandaev A.S. Khramshin V.R., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Soglasovanie skorostnykh rezhimov elektroprivodov kletey nepreryvnoy gruppy prokatnogo stana [Synchronization of speeds of electric drives in rolling stands of continuous train], Bulletin of IGEU, 2013, issue 1. pp. 98-103.

6. Karandaev A.S. Khramshin V.R., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Soglasovanie skorostey vzaimosvyazannykh elektroprivodov kletey chernovoy gruppy prokatnogo stana [Synchronization of Speeds of Interrelated Electric Drives of Roughing Train of Rolling Mill], Trudy VII mezhdunarodnoy (XVIII vserossiyskoy) naucho-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii po avtomatizirovannomu elektroprivodu [Proceedings of VII International (XVIII All-Russian) scientific conference on automated electric drive], Ivanovo State Powerengineering University. Ivanovo, 2012, pp. 652-657.

7. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Sovershenstvovanie algoritma soglasovaniya skorostey elektroprivodov kletey chernovoy gruppy stana goryachey prokatki [Improvement of Speed Synchronization Algorithm for Electric Drives of Roughing Train at Hot Rolling Mill], Bulletin of the South-Ural State University. Power engineering series. Issue 16, 2011, no. 34 (251), pp. 35-41.

8. Khramshin V.R., Evdokimov S.A., Karandaev А.S. Andryushin I.Yu., Shubin A.G. Algorithm of No-Pull Control in Continuous Mill Train. Proceedings of the 2015 International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON– 2015). Omsk: Omsk State Technical University. Russia, Omsk, May 21-23, 2015. doi 10.1109/SIBCON.2015.7147263.

9. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Golovin V.V., Shilyaev P.V., Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Khramshin R.R. The Russian Federation patent for an invention 2477187, МПК7 В 21 В 37/52. Method of Automatic Control of Rolling Process in Continuous Train, BIMP, 2013, no.7.

10. Karandaev A.S. Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Golovin V.V., Shilyaev P.V., Petryakov S.A., Lukin A.A. Novye tehnicheskie resheniya v elektroprivodakh i sistemakh regulirovaniya tekhnologicheskikh parametrov stanov goryachey prokatki [New Technical Solutions in Electric Drives and Control Systems of Technological Parameters of Hot Rolling Mills], Bulletin of TulGU. Engineering Sciences. Issue 3, in 5 vol., Tula, Publishing centre of TulGU, 2010. Vol. 2, pp. 34-40.

11. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R. Sovershenstvovanie elektroprivodov i sistem avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya tekhnologicheskikh parametrov shirokopolosnykh stanov goryachey prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Enhancement of Electric Drives and Automatic Control Systems of Technological Parameters of Wide Strip Hot Rolling Mills in the Process of Product Range Extension], Electrotechnical systems and complexes, 2014, no. 1(22), pp. 22-31.

12. Karanadev A.S. Sovershenstvovanie avtomatizirovannykh elektroprivodov agregatov prokatnogo proizvodstva [Enhancement of Automated Electric Drives of Rolling Units], Machine-building: network electronic scientific journal, 2014, no.1, pp. 3-15.

13. Baskov S.N., Karandaev A.S., Osipov O.I. Enrgosilovye parametry privodov i sistema profilirovannoy prokatki slyabov stana 2800 [Power Parameters of Drives and System of Shaped Rolling of Plate Slabs at Rolling Mill 2800], Power-driven equipment, 1999, no. 1-2, pp. 21-24.

14. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Golovin V.V., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin V.R. Avtomaticheskaya korrektsiya skorostey elektroprivodov kletey stana 2000 pri prokatke trubnoy zagotovki [Automatic Speed Adjustment of 2000 Mill Electric Drives in the Process of Tube Stock Rolling], Proceedings of Universities. Electrical engineering, 2011, no. 4, pp. 31-35.

15. Selivanov I.A., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Khramshin V.R., Shemetova A.A., Lukin A.A. Sovershenstvovanie avtomatizirovannykh elektroprivodov i diagnostika silovogo elektrooborudovaniya [Enhancement of Automated Electric Drives and Diagnostics of Power Electrical Facilities], Proceedings of Universities. Electrical engineering. 2009, no.1, pp. 5-11.

16. Khramshin, V.R. Sposoby kompensatsii staticheskikh otkloneniy skorosti elektroprivodov kletey shirokopolosnogo stana goryachey prokatki [Methods of Static Deflection Compensation for Rolling Stand Electric Drive Speed at Hot Rolling Mill], Electrical engineering, 2013, no. 4, pp. 49-55.

17. Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov A.S., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N., Shubin A.G. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie vzaimosvyazannykh elektromekhanicheskikh sistem nepreryvnoy podgruppy kletey prokatnogo stana. Chast 1. Razrabotka matematicheskoy modeli [Mathematical Modeling of Interrelated Electromechanical Systems of Continuous Train of Rolling Mill. Part 1. Mathematical Model Development], Bulletin of the South-Ural State University. Power engineering series. 2015, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 59-73.

18. Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov A.S., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N., Shubin A.G., Gasiyarov V.R. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie vzaimosvyazannykh elektromekhanicheskikh sistem nepreryvnoy podgruppy kletey prokatnogo stana. Chast 2. Issledovanie dinamicheskikh nagruzok v universalnykh kletyakh [Mathematical Modeling of Interrelated Electromechanical Systems of Continuous Train of Rolling Mill. Part 2. Investigation of Dynamic Loads in Universal Rolling Stands], Bulletin of the South-Ural State University. Power engineering series, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 67-76.

19. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Galkin V.V., Lukin A.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie tiristornogo elektroprivoda s pereklyuchayuscheysya strukturoy [Mathematical Modeling of Thyristor Drive with Switching Structure], Proceedings of Universities. Electrical engineering, 2010, no.3, pp. 47-53.

20. Druzhinin N.N. Nepreryvnye stany kak obyekt avtomatizatsii [Continuous Rolling Mills as Automation Object]. Мoscow: Metallurgy, 197, 336 p.

21. Khramshin V.R. Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N., Karandaev A.S. Matematicheskaya model vzaimosvyazannykh elektrotekhnicheskikh sistem nepreryvnoy gruppy shirokopolosnogo stana [Mathematical Model of Interrelated Electrotechnical Systems of Continuous Train of Wide Strip Mill], Machine-building: network electronic scientific journal, 2013, no.1, pp. 12-21.

22. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Shilyaev P.V., Golovin V.V. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie vzaimosvyazannykh elektromekhanicheskikh sistem mezhkletevogo promezhutka shirokopolosnogo stana goryachei prokatki [Mathematical Modeling of Interrelated Electromechanical Systems of Interstand Space at Wide Strip Hot Rolling Mill], Proceedings of Universities. Electrical engineering, 2009, no.1, pp. 12-20.

23. Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka elektrotekhnicheskikh system nepreryvnoy gruppy stana goryachey prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Development of Electrotechnical Systems for Continuous Train of Hot Rolling Mill in the Process of Product Range Extension]: Doctoral thesis in Engineering. Magnitogorsk: «MSTU», 2013. 360 p.

24. Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka i vnedrenie avtomatizirovannykh elektroprivodov i system regulirovaniya tekhnicheskikh parametrov shirokopolosnogo stana goryachey ТЕОРИЯ И ПРАКТИКА АВТОМАТИЗИРОВАННОГО ЭЛЕКТРОПРИВОДА ЭСиК. №4(29). 2015 21 prokatki [Development and Implementation of Automated Electric Drives and Technological Parameters Control Systems of Wide Strip Hot Rolling Mills], Bulletin of Ivanovo State Power Engineering University, 2012, no. 6, pp. 100-104.

25. Gostev A.N. Ogranichenie dinamicheskikh nagruzok elektroprivodov universalnykh kletey nepreryvnoy podgruppy shirokopolosnogo stana goryachei prokatki [Dynamic Loads Limiting for Electric Drives of Universal Stands of Continuous Train at Wide Strip Hot Rolling Mill]: Ph.D. thesis in Engineering. Magnitogorsk: «MSTU», 2015, 166 p.

26. Andryushin I.Yu., Shubin A.G., Gostev A.N. Razrabotka matematicheskoy modeli vzaimosvyazannykh elektromekhanicheskikh system chernovoy gruppy prokatnogo stana [Development of Mathematical Model for Interrelated Electromechanical Systems of Roughing Train of Rolling Mill], Electrotechnical systems and complexes, 2014, no. 3(24), pp. 24- 31.

27. Bychkov V.P. Elektroprivod i avtomatizatsiya metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva [Electric Drive and Automation in Metallurgy], Мoscow: High School, 1977, 391 p.

28. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Golovin V.V., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin V.R. Avtomaticheskaya korrektsiya skorostey elektroprivodov kletey stana 2000 pri prokatke trubnoy zagotovki [Automatic Speed Adjustment of Electric Drives of Rolling Stands at Rolling Mill 2000 in the Process of Tube Stock Rolling], Proceedings of Universities. Electrical engineering, 2011, no. 4, pp. 31-35.