DOI: 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-3(32)-44-47

download PDF

Abstract

The paper describes the results of the work on design of a control device for electromechanical devices providing direct control of both closure and opening of their friction assembly.

Keywords

Actuating electromagnetic device, friction assembly, permanent magnet, magnetic pole, armature of an electromagnet, control unit, current sensor, false response of a relay.

Igor' V. Bochkarev

D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, I. Razzakov Kyrgyz State Technical University, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Bochkarev I.V., Galbaev Zh.T. Bystrodeystvuyuschie elektromagnitnye mekhanizmy s postoyannymi magnitami dlya sistem avtomatiki [Fast Electromagnetic Mechanisms with Permanent Magnets Intended for Automatic Systems]. Bishkek:, Ilim Publ., 2008. 275 p.

2. Bockarev I.V. Bystrodeystvuyuschie elektromekhanicheskie tormoznye ustroystva dlya elektrodvigateley [Fast Electromechanical Brake Units for Electric Motors]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 2001. 288 p.

3. Bochkarev I.V. Analysis of a doubly fed induction motor in electric drives of pumping stations. Procedia Engineering, 2015, no.129, pp.915-921. DOI 10.1016/j.proeng.2015.12.133.

4. Aleksandrov M.P., Lysyakov A.G., Fedoseev V.N., Novozhilov I.V. Tormoznye ustroystva: spravochnik [Brake Mechanisms. Reference book]. Under the editorship of Aleksandrov M.P. Moscow, Machine Building Publ., 1985. 312 p.

5. Ryakhovskiy O.A., Ivanov S.S. Spravochnik po muftam [Coupling reference book]. Leningrad, Politekhnika Publ., 1991. 384 p.