DOI: 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-3(32)-27-38

download PDF

Abstract

Development of objects of distributed generation in industrial systems of power supply leads to the complication of the possible set of operational and emergency modes. At emergency or planned shutdown of the feeding lines or powerful transformers of internal power plants static stability of generators can decrease in relation to standard indicators. On the basis of the modified method of a consecutive equivalent and a method of consecutive weighting the analysis algorithm of static stability of industrial generators is developed during parallel operation with a power supply system. Generator rotor angle is accepted as the parameter of weighting. This algorithm is the basis for a program complex of calculation of the set modes and the analysis of static stability of industrial systems of power supply KATPAH 9.0. On the basis of the modified method of a consecutive equivalent and a method of consecutive intervals, the algorithm of calculation of transition processes is developed. The developed algorithms and program complex make it possible to predict the postemergency set operation, to estimate static and dynamic stability of industrial generators and if necessary to develop the relevant activities. The analysis of static and dynamic stability of synchronous generators on the example of the system of power supply of the operating large industrial enterprise is provided. The closed system of power supply contains generators of various power and various electric remoteness from each other and power supply systems. Conclusions are drawn on the influence of a configuration of system of power supply on a stock of static stability in postemergency operation and dynamic stability at the change of the network configuration. Recommendations about the increase of static stability of the knot in the emergency operation are made. First of all, it is recommended to adjust the load of synchronous generators on active and reactive power in postemergency operation. The best network configuration on dynamic stability is defined. The developed program complex can be used at the stage of planning for normal, emergency and postemergency operation by the quick and dispatching personnel of power plants or groups of the modes of electrotechnical laboratories.

Keywords

Distributed generation, static and dynamic stability, industrial enterprise, set mode, transient regime, software, system of power supply, power line, transformer, synchronous generator.

Ol'ga V. Gazizova

• Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises Department, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Yuliya N. Kondrashova

• Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises Department, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Aleksey V. Malafeev

1. Zhdanov, P.S. Voprosy ustoychivosti energeticheskikh system [Questions of Stability of Power Systems]. Мoscow, Energy Publ., 1979. 456 p.

2. Kothari D.P., Nagrath I.J. Power System Engineering. Second Edition. New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, 2008.

3. Kimbark E. Sinkhronnye mashiny i ustoichivost elektricheskih system [Synchronous Machines and Stability of Electrical Systems]. Мoscow-Leningrad, Gosenergoizdat Publ., 1960. 392 p.

4. Anderson P. Fuad А. Upravlenie energosistemami i ustoichivost [Control and Stability of Power Supply Systems]. Мoscow, Energy Publ., 1980. 568 p.

5. Xiufeng S., Shiguang M. Research on Measures to Improve Stability of the Power System. Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 742 (2015), pp 648-652.

6. Hazarika D. New method for monitoring voltage stability condition of a bus of an interconnected power system using measurements of the bus variables. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. Oct 2012, vol. 6, iss. 10, pp. 977-985.

7. Venikov V.А. Perehodnye elektromehanicheskie protsessy v elektricheskih sistemah [Transient Electromechanical Phenomena in Electrical Systems]. 2-nd ed. Мoscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1970. 472 p.

8. Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu.N. Research of Dynamic Stability of Industrial Power Systems with Internal Power Stations at Separation from the Electric System as a Result of Short-circuit Failure. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Komp'yuternye tekhnologii, upravlenie, radioelektronika [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series "Computer Technologies, Automatic Control & Radioelectronics"], 2008, no.17(117), pp. 72-74. (In Russian).

9. Satheesh A., Manigandan T. Maintaining Power System Stability with Facts Controller using Bees Algorithm and NN. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 10th March 2013, vol. 49, iss. 1, pp. 38-47.

10. Boudour M., Hellal A. Power System Dynamic Security Mapping Using Synchronizing and Damping Torques Technique. The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol.30, no.1B.

11. Sovalov S.А., Semenov V.А. Protivoavariynoe upravlenie v energosistemah [Antiemergency Control in Power Supply Systems]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1988. 416 p.

12. Barzam А.B. Sistemnaya avtomatika [System Automatic Equipment]. Moscow, Energy Publ., 1973. 392 p.

13. Harikrishna D. Srikanth N.V. Dynamic Stability Enhancement of Power Systems Using Neural-Network Controlled Static-Compensator, TELKOMNIKA, vol.10, no.1, March 2012, pp. 9-16.

14. Sujatha Er.S., Anitha Dr.R ., Selvan Dr.P., Selvakumar Er.S. Transient Stability Enhancement of Tneb 400 kV Transmission Network with SVC. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 10th May 2014, vol. 63, iss. 1, pp. 85-91.

15. Zhang R., Xu Y., Dong Z.Y., Wong K.P. Post-disturbance transient stability assessment of power systems by a self-adaptive intelligent system. The Institution of Engineering and Technology IET Gener. Transm. Distrib., 2015, vol. 9, iss. 3, pp. 296–305.

16. Welhazi Y., Guesmi T., Jaoued I.B., Abdallah H.H. Power System Stability Enhancement Using FACTS Controllers in Multimachine Power Systems. J. Electrical Systems, 2014, no.10-3, pp.276-291.

17. Malafeev A.V., Gazizova O.V., Kochkina A.V., Grinchak E.A. Analysis of Static Stability of Synchronous Generators. Glavnyy energetik [Chief Power Engineer], 2013, no.7, pp.17-25. (In Russian).

18. Achitaev A.A., Udalov S.N., Yumanov M.S. Increase of Adjusting Ability of Generators in Power Systems with Distributed Generation. Elektrotekhnologiya. Energetika sbornik nauchnykh trudov VII Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii molodykh uchenykh. Novosibirskiy gosudarstvennyy tekhnicheskiy universitet Mezhvuzovskiy tsentr sodeystviya nauchnoy i innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti studentov i molodykh uchenykh Novosibirskoy oblasti [Electrical engineering. Electrotechnology. Power engineering collection of scientific works of the VII International scientific conference of young scientists. Novosibirsk state technical university Interuniversity center of assistance of scientific and innovative activities of students and young scientists of the Novosibirsk region], Novosibirsk, 2015, pp 8-10. (In Russian).

19. Malafeev A.V., Khlamova A.V., Krasnov M.I. Optimization of Loading of Generators of Power Stations of OJSC MMK Taking into Account Losses of Active Power on Distributive Network by Decomposition of the General Task. Glavnyy energetik [Chief Power Engineer], 2011, no.3, pp. 54-57.

20. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A., Kurilova N.A., Nasibullin A.T. Mathematical Modeling of Synchronous Generators in Out-of-balance Conditions in the Task of Electric Power Supply Systems Optimization. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems (MEACS). 2015.

21. Igumenshchev V.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu.N. Calculation of Response Characteristics of Synchronous and Asynchronous Motors of Industrial Enterprises for the Purpose of Analysis of Stability of Systems of Electrical Power Supply. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2006, no.2, pp.71.-75.

22. Malafeev A.V., Karandaeva O.I., Rotanova Yu.N., Bulanova O.V. Influence of High-voltage Motors of Internal Needs on Reliability of System of Electrical Power Supply of Internal Needs of CHPP JSC MMK. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2009, no.17, pp.96-104.

23. Kondrashova Yu.N., Gazizova O.V., Gladysheva M.M., Galliulin I.M. Research of Influence of Implementation of the Perspective Air-line on Modes of the Industrial Energetic Hub. Mezhdunarodnyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy zhurnal [Internationa scientific research journal], 2014, no.4-2(23), pp. 35-37.

24. Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Panova E.A., Grigor'eva M.V. Analysis of Modes of Asymmetrical Short Circuits in Complex Systems of Electrical Power Supply with Own Power Stations. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial Power Engineering], 2010, no.3, pp.26-31.

25. Akagi H., Takahashi K., Kobayashi T., Sugihara H., Kai T. Analysis of an Adjustable Speed Rotary Condenser for Power System Stabilization. Electrical Engineering in Japan, vol. 133, no.1, 2000.

26. Xu Y., Dong Z.Y., Zhao J., Xue Y., Hill D.J. Trajectory sensitivity analysis on the equivalent one-machine-infinite-bus of multi-machine systems for preventive transient stability control. The Institution of Engineering and Technology IET Gener. Transm. Distrib., 2015, vol. 9, iss. 3, pp. 276–286.

27. Udalov S.N. Pristup A.G., Achitaev A.A. Research of Magnetic Transmission with Variable Gear Relation in Wind Power Installation for the Purpose of Increase of Dynamic Stability. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta [News of Tomsk polytechnical university], 2015, vol.326, no.10, pp.123-134.

28. Udalov S.N., Achitaev A.A., Yumanov M.S. Research of Operation Modes of Wind Power Installation on the Basis of Electromagnetic Transmission as a Part of Autonomous System of Electric Power Supply. Elektro. Elektrotekhnika, elektroenergetika, elektrotekhnicheskaya promyshlennost' [Electro. Electrical engineering, power industry, electrotechnical industry], 2015, no.5. pp.32-35.

29. Shevchenko A.F., Pristup A.G., Novokreshchenov O.I., Toporkov D.M., Korneev V.V. Construction and Design Features of Permanent Magnet electric Motors for General Industrial Purposes. Russian Electrical Engineering, 2014, vol.85, no. 12, pp. 748-751.

30. Gamazin S.I., Stavtsev V.A., Tsyruk S.A. Perehodnye protsessy v sisyemah promyshlennogo elektrosnabzheniya, obuslovlennye elektrodvigatelnoy nagruzkoi [Transient Phenomena in Systems of Industrial Electric Power Supply Caused by Electromotive Loading]. Moscow, MEI Publishing House, 1997. 424 p.

31. Bulanova O.V., Malafeev A.V., Nikolaev N.A., Rotanova Yu.N., Panova E.A. Determination of Asynchronous Power of Synchronous Generators in Calculations of Electromechanical Transient Phenomena in Case of Asymmetrical Modes. Elektrika [Electrical Engineering], 2010, no.8, pp.24-26.

32. Malafeev A.V., Panova E.A. Algorithm of Calculation of Complex Asymmetrical Modes of Systems of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises. Glavnyy energetik [Chief Power Engineer], 2011, no.3, pp.35-39.

33. Igumenshchev V.A., Zaslavets B.I., Nikolaev N.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Kondrashova Yu.N., Panova E.A. Otsenka effektivnosti releynoi zaschity v setyah 110-220 kV slozhnyh sistem elektrosnabzheniya promyshlennyh predpriyatiy s sobstvennymi elektrostantsiyami [Evaluating the Effectiveness of Relaying Networks in Complex Systems of 110-220 kV Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises with their Own Power Plants]. Magnitogorsk, NMSTU Publ, 2011. 141 p.

34. Bulanova O.V., Igumenshchev V.A., Malafeev A.V., Rotanova Yu.N. Research of Convergence of Method of Calculation of Set Modes of Systems of Electric Power Supply by Operation Separately with Power Supply System. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2005, no.10, pp.129-134.

35. Gazizova O.V., Malafeev A.V., Tarasov V.M., Izvol'skiy M.A. Research of Overall Performance of Dividing Automatic Equipment in System of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprise of Ferrous Metallurgy. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial power engineering], 2012, no.10, pp.12-17.

36. Kornilov G.P., Panova E.A., Varganova A.V. The Algorithm of Economically Advantageous Overhead Wires Cross Section Selection Using Corrected Transmission Lines Mathematical Models. Procedia Engineering, 2015, vol.129, pp. 951-955.

37. Khramshin V.R., Odintsov K.E., Gubaydullin A.R., Karandaeva O.I., Kondrashova Yu.N. Fault Rate Analysis of Variable-FREQUENCY Electric Drives in District Heating Stations under Power Supply Violations. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Energetika [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series " Power Engineering"], 2014, vol.14, no.2, pp.68-79.

38. Odintsov K.E., Rotanova Yu.N., Karandaeva O.I., Mostovoy S.E., Shilyaev P.V. Technique to Predict Electrical Equipment Operational Remaining Life. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki [News of the Tula state university. Technical science], 2010, no.3-1, pp.192-198.

39. Kondrashova Yu.N., Gladysheva M.M.. Nikolaev Art.A., Nikolaev A.A. Development of Technique of Failure Prediction of Complex Electrotechnical Systems on the Example of Electrical Networks. Tekhnicheskie nauki: ot teorii k praktike [Technical science: from the theory to practice], 2014, no.33, pp.101-108.

40. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Evdokimov S.A., Kondrashova Yu.N., Karandaeva O.I. Metodology of calculation of the reliability indexes and life time of the electric and mechnical systems. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS, 2014, pp. 1-6.