DOI: 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-3(32)-4-9

download PDF

Abstract

A model of an asynchronous generator in phase coordinates is offered. Issues of application of distributed generation installations realized on the basis of asynchronous generators in railroad power supply systems of alternating current are considered. On the basis of computer modeling it is shown that beside the decrease in costs of power supply and increase of power supply reliability on the basis of distributed generation installations with asynchronous generators, it is possible to gain a number of the additional positive effects consisting in the increase of energy efficiency and improvement of electric power quality.

Keywords

Railroad power supply systems; nonconventional renewable energy sources; asynchronous generators; modeling.

Vasiliy P. Zakaryukin

• D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Transport Power Industry Department, Irkutsk State Transport University, Irkutsk, Russia.
  • E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Andrey V. Kryukov

• D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Power Supply and Electrical Equipment Department, Irkutsk National Research Technical University, Transport Electric Engineering Department, Irkutsk State Transport University, Irkutsk, Russia.
  • E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Grigoriy O. Arsent'ev

• Graduate student, Power Supply and Electrical Equipment Department, Irkutsk National Research Technical University, Irkutsk, Russia.

1. Voropay N.I., Stychinsky Z.A. Vozobnovlyaemye istochniki energii: teoreticheskie osnovy, tehnologii, tehnicheskie harakteristiki, ekonomika [Renewable Energy Sources: Theoretical Bases, Technologies, Technical Characteristics, Economy]. Magdeburg, Otto-von-Guericke-universität, 2010. 223 p.

2. Alkhasov A.B. Vozobnovlyaemaya energetika [Renewable power]. Moscow, Fizmatlit Publ., 2012. 256 p.

3. Arsentyev M.O., Arsentyev O.V., Kryukov A.V., Tran Duy Hung. Raspredelennaya generaciya v sistemah elektrosnabzheniya zheleznyh dorog [Distributed Generation in Railroad Power Supply System]. Irkutsk, IrGUPS Publ., 2013. 164 p.

4. Beliakov P.Yu., Panov R.M. Structure and Applicability Analysis of Electric Connections Main Schemes of Modern Network Wind Farms. Elektrotekhnicheskie kompleksy i sistemy upravleniya [Electro technical complexes and control systems]. 2009, no.4, pp. 39-44. (in Russian).

5. Belyakov P.Yu., Panov R.M. Efficiency Analysis of Modern Chains of Energy Transformation in Big Power Wind Installations. Elektrotekhnicheskie kompleksy i sistemy upravleniya [Electro technical complexes and control systems]. 2011, no.4, pp. 27-34. (in Russian).

6. Suslov K.V., Gerasimov D.O., Shamarova N.A Use of Dynamic Characteristics for Wind Generator Imitating Modeling. Povyshenie effektivnosti proizvodstva i ispol'zovaniya energii v usloviyakh Sibiri [Increase of production efficiency and use of energy in Siberia conditions]. 2016, vol.2, pp. 252-256. (in Russian).

7. Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V. Metody sovmestnogo modelirovaniya sistem tyagovogo i vneshnego elektrosnabzheniya zheleznyh dorog peremennogo toka [Methods of Joint Modeling of Railroad Traction and External Power Supply Systems of Alternating Current]. Irkutsk, IrGUPS Publ., 2011. 170 p.

8. Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V., Danh Le Cong. Matematicheskie modeli uzlov nagruzki elektroenergeticheskih sistem, postroennye na osnove faznyh koordinat [Mathematical Models of Node Loading of Electrical Power Systems Constructed on the Basis of Phase Coordinates]. Irkutsk, IrGUPS Publ., 2013. 176 p.

9. Zhumatova A.A. Problema ispolzovaniya vozobnovlyaemyh istochnikov energii dlya sistemy tyagovogo elektrosnabzheniya. Kand. Diss. [Problem of Renewable Energy Sources Use for Traction Power Supply System. PhD(Eng.). Diss.]. Moscow, 2010. 24 p.