download PDF

Abstract

Keywords

Movchan Irina Nikolaevna – Ph.D. in Pedagogic sciences, Associate Professor, Business Informatics and Information Technologies Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Bazhenov R.I., Luchaninov D.V. Use of blended learning elements for formation of a humanitarian student’s creative initiative at learning modern information technologies, Life Science Journal, 2014, Т.11, no.11s, pp.371-374.

2. Agdavletova A.M. O metodike prepodavaniya discipliny "Iinformacionnye sistemy i-tekhnologii" [About the method of teaching the discipline "Information systems and technology"], Gumanitarnye nauchnye issledovaniya [Humanitarian scientific research], 2015, no.3(43), pp.67-69.

3. Belousova I.D. Analiz principov vnedreniya informacionnykh tekhnologij v process obucheniya studentov vuza [Analysis of the principles of information technologies in the leducational process of students of the universities], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2007, T.7, no.1, pp.30-34.

4. Belousova I.D. Vvedenie informacionnykh tekhnologij v process obucheniya studentov vuza [The introduction of information technologies into the learning process of students of high school: monograph], Magnitogorsk, 2009, 141 p.

5. Belousova I.D. Diagnostika vnedreniya informatsionnyih tehnologiy v protsess obucheniya studentov vuza [Diagnosis of information technologies in the learning process of students of the universities], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2008, T.18, no.1, pp.25-28.

6. Belousova I.D. Osobennosti informatsionnotehnologicheskogo obespecheniya vuza [Features of information technologies support at the university], Novye informatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii Materialy VII mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [New Information Technologies in Education Materials VII international scientific and practical conference], The State has the Russian-venous Professional Pedagogical University. Yekaterinburg, 2014, pp.299-302.

7. Belousova I.D. Didakticheskie usloviya vnedreniya informatsionnyih tehnologiy v protsess obucheniya studentov vuza [Didactic conditions of introduction of information technologies in the learning process of students of the universities], Dis. Ph.D. in ped. Science, Magnitogorsk State University, Magnitogorsk, 2006, 186 p.

8. Efimova I.Y., Veremeyenko O.O. Ispolzovanie informatsionnyih tehnologiy dlya osuschestvleniya mezhpredmetnyih svyazey [Using of information technologies for the implementation of inter-subject relations], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2013, T.27. no.4, pp.53-56.

9. Korotenko Y.G. Informatsionnaya obrazovatelnaya sreda osnovnoy shkolyi [Information educational environment of primary school], Moscow, IT Academy, 2011, 152 p.

10. Movchan I.N. Nekotoryie aspektyi informatsionnoy podgotovki studentov vuza [Several aspects of information preparation of students of the universities], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2008, T.18, no.1, pp.34-36.

11. Movchan I.N. Nekotoryie aspektyi ispolzovaniya sovremennyih tehnologiy distantsionnogo obucheniya v vuze [Several aspects of the using of modern technologies of distance education at the university], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2013, T.27, no.4, pp.77-80.

12. Movchan I.N. Osobennosti formirovaniya edinoy informatsionno-obrazovatelnoy sredyi obrazovatelnogo uchrezhdeniya [Features of formation of a single information-educational environment of educational institution], Novye informatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii Materialy VII mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [New Information Technologies in Education Proceedings of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference], Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University. Ekaterinburg, 2014, pp.347-350.

13. Movchan I.N. Pedagogicheskiy kontrol informatsionnoy deyatelnosti studenta vuza [Pedagogical control of information activities of the students], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2009, T.18, no.4, pp.30-32.

14. Movchan I.N. Struktura i soderzhanie informatsionnoy deyatelnosti studentov vuza [Structure and content of the information activities of students at the university], Informatika i obrazovanie [Informatics and education], 2009, no.6, pp.112-114.

15. Movchan I.N. Tsifrovyie obrazovatelnyie resursyi: sovremennyie vozmozhnosti i tendentsii razvitiya [Digital Educational Resources: modern features and trends of development], Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Sworld [Journal of scientific works Sworld], 2010, T.26, no.4, pp.36-38.

16. Ostroumova E.N. Informatsionno-obrazovatelnaya sreda vuza kak faktor professionalno-lichnostnogo samorazvitiya buduschego spetsialista [Educational environment of the universities as the factor of professional and personal self-development of the expert in future], Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Basic research], 2011, no.4, pp.37-40.

17. Federalnyiy zakon «Ob obrazovanii v Rossiyskoy Federatsii» [The Federal Law "About Education in the Russian Federation"], 2012, URL: http://fgosvo.ru /uploadfiles /npo /20130105131426.pdf.

18. Chusavitina G.N. Razvitie kompetentsiy nauchnopedagogicheskih kadrov po obespecheniyu informatsionnoy bezopasnosti v IKT-nasyischennoy srede [The development of competencies of the teaching staff on information security in ICT-rich environment], Spros i predlozhenie na rynke truda i rynke obrazovatel'nyh uslug v re-gionah Rossii [In the Journal: Supply and demand in the labor market and educational market in D-regions of Russia], 2011, pp.338-345.

19. Chusavitina G.N. Organizatsionno-pedagogicheskie usloviya effektivnogo formirovaniya konkurentnosposobnosti buduschih IT-spetsialistov v protsesse obucheniya v vuze [Organizational and pedagogical conditions of effective formation of the future competences of IT professionals in the learning process at the university], Novye informatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [New Information Technologies in Education Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference], Yekaterinburg, 2012, pp.521-524.