download PDF

Abstract

In this article, the analysis of researches in the area of reliability of electric power systems and power supply systems was reported. The basic factors which must be taken into account in the task of mode planning of power supply system, was presented. The algorithm, based on combination of sequential network reduction and Newton’s methods, was proposed for the calculation of equivalent reliability indexes of industrial power supply systems. The example of the calculation for the node connection of the large industrial enterprise power supply system and regional electric power system was reviewed. The main components of consumer’s damage of industrial enterprises were considered.

Keywords

Power supply reliability, reliability indexes, structural reliability, restoration time, failure rate, probability of no-failure, damage from unreliability.

Yuldasheva Alina Ildarovna – Master Degree Student, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Malafeev Aleksey Vyacheslavovich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Lukin B.V., Vainstein R.A., Chrushev Yu.V. Povyshenie nadezhnosti i kachestva elektrosnabzheniya potrebiteley [Increasing of reliability and quality of consumer’s power supply]. Izvestiya Tomskogo Politehnicheskogo Universiteta [Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University]. 2003, vol, 306, no.1.

2. Gamazin S.I. Sovremennye sposoby povysheniya nadezhnosti elektrosnabzheniya potrebiteley napryazheniem 10, 6 i 0,4 kV [Modern methods of improving reliability of consumer’s power supply of voltage class of 10, 6 and 0.4 kV]. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial power engineering]. 2008, no.8. pp. 20-23.

3. ukov V.A., Pupin V.M., Gamazin S.I., Kulikov A.I., Tsyruk S.A. Bystrodeystvuyushchee ustroystvo AVR s odnokanal'nym printsipom opredeleniya narusheniya normal'nogo elektrosnabzheniya potrebiteley [The high-speed device AVR with the single-channel principle of determination of violation of normal electrical power supply of consumers]. Elektrooborudovaniye: ekspluatatsiya i remont [Electric equipment: exploitation and repair]. 2011, no.9, pp.11-18.

4. Lukyanov S.I., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.А., Sarvarov А.S., Petushkov M.Yu., Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka i vnedrenie intellektual'nyh sistem diagnostirovaniya tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya elektricheskogo oborudovaniya [The development and implementation of intelligent systems for electrical equipment technical diagnostics]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2014, no.1(45). pp.129-136.

5. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.А., Khramshin V.R., Sarlybaev А.А. Sistema diagnosticheskogo monitoringa tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya transformatora dugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi [The system diagnostic monitoring of the technical condition of the electric arc furnace transformer]. Elektro. Elektrotekhnika, elektroenergetika, elektrotekhnicheskaya promyshlennost' [Electro.electrical power generation, electrical engineering]. 2014, no.4. pp.27-33.

6. Oboskalov V.P. Strukturnaya nadezhnost' elektroenergeticheskih system [Structural reliability of electric power systems]. Yekaterinburg, UrFU, 2012, 194 p.

7. Voropai N.I., Dyachenko A.V. Otsenka nadezhnosti podstantsii veroyatnostnym metodom [An assessment of power station reliability by probabilistic method]. Elektricheskie stantsii [Power stations]. 2011, no.1, pp.35-41.

8. Karandaev A.S., Kornilov G.P., Karandaeva О.I., Rotanova Ju.N., Rovneiko V.V., Galljamov R.R. Analiz nadezhnosti oborudovaniya teplovoy elektrostantsii pri vnedrenii preobrazovateley chastoty [The analysis of the thermal power station equipment reliability with the frequency changers implementation]. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Energetika [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Power Engineering]. 2009, no.34(167), pp.16-22.

9. Murzikov А.А., Kornilov G.P., Khramshin Т.R., Dubina I.А. Sposob povysheniya ustoychivosti generatora v sisteme elektrosnabzheniya krupnogo promyshlennogo predpriyatiya [Way of generator stability increase in electrical supply system of the of large industrial enterprise]. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Bulletin of the Tula State University. Technical sciences]. 2010, no.3-4, pp.121-125.

10. Karyakin А.L., Bulygin D.А. Vybor parametrov elektrotekhnicheskogo kompleksa dizel'noy elektrostantsii dlya sistem pitaniya potrebiteley pervoy kategorii osoboy gruppy [The choice of diesel generator´s electrical parameters for first category electrical systems supply of special groups]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education]. 2013, no.2, pp.228.

11. Abdulveleev I.R., Kornilov G.P., Shemetov А.N. Avtomatizirovannyy raschet nadezhnosti vozdushnyh liniy elektroperedachi v kriticheskih pogodnyh usloviyah [The automated calculation of the reliability overhead power lines in critical weather conditions]. Elektrooborudovanie: ekspluatatsiya i remont [Electric equipment: exploitation and repair]. 2014, no.7, pp.30-38.

12. Budovskii V.P. Otsenka balansovoy nadezhnosti elektroenergeticheskih sistem metodami teorii riskov [The assessment of the balance reliability of electrical power system using risk theory methods]. Elektrichestvo [Electricity], 2011, no.1, pp.11- 16.

13. Igumenschev V.A., Zaslavets B.I., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu.N. Modifitsirovannyy metod posledovatel'nogo ekvivalentirovaniya dlya rascheta rezhimov slozhnyh sistem elektrosnabzheniya [The modified method of consequential reduction for calculating the complex modes of power supply systems]. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial power engineering], 2008, no.6, pp.16-22.

14. Zamyshlyaev V.Yu., Kotov O.M., Oboskalov V.P. Opredelenie pokazateley strukturnoy nadezhnosti sistem s otkazami tipa «KZ» [Determination of structural reliability indexes of systems with "SC" type refusals]. Elektroenergetika glazami molodezhi: Nauch. tr. III Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Power engineering from the point of view of youth: proceedings of international scientific technical conference], Yekaterinburg, UrFU, 2012, T.1, pp.534-539.

15. Kitushin V.G. Nadezhnost' energeticheskih sistem [The reliability of power systems], Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola, 1984, 256 p.

16. Igumenschev V.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu.N., Panova E.A., Khlamova A.V., Tarasov V.M., Yagolnikova E.B., Nikolaev N.A., Zinoviev V.V.. Patent 2012612069 Russian Federation. «Kompleks avtomatizirovannogo rezhimnogo analiza KATRAN 6.0» [Software “The complex of automated modal analysis KATRAN 6.0”]. Published in 2012, no.2, pp. 500-501.

17. Yuldasheva A.I., Malafeev A.V. Reliability Evaluation for Electric Power Supply Management, Proceedings of International Scientific Symposium “Electrical power engineering 2014”, Varna, Bulgaria, 2014, pp.10-12.

18. Malafeev A.V., Yuldashevа A.I. Uchet napravleniya potokov moshchnosti v zadache analiza strukturnoy nadezhnosti sistem elektrosnabzheniya [Accounting for power flow direction in the task of analysis of structural reliability of power supply systems], Izv. vuzov. Elekromekhanika [Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Electromechanics], 2015, no.2, pp.36-40.

19. Nepomnyashchii V. A. Ekonomicheskie poteri ot narusheniya elektrosnabzheniya [Economic loss from power failure] // Moscow: MPEI, 2010. – 187 p.

20. Mamontov A.N. Povyshenie effektivnosti elektrosnabzheniya nepreryvnyh proizvodstv na osnove dinamicheskoy kompensatsii amplitudnyh iskazheniy napryazheniya [Improving of the efficiency of power supply of interruptive production based on continuous dynamic compensation voltage amplitude distortion: PhD thesis], Lipetskiy gosudarstvennyy tekhnicheskiy universitet [Lipetsk State Technical University], 2011, 19 p.