download PDF

Abstract

The article describes the improved system for control the hydraulic drive of the EAF-250 electrodes motion (OJSC «MMK Metalurji», Iskenderun, Turkey). The analysis of the disadvantages of existing control system HIREG (Danieli, Italy), which is installed on the EAF-250, was reviewed. The structure of improved proportional admittance control, which implementation will allow to simplify the setup process, to reduce the number of unique characteristics of the control, and also to improve the dynamic characteristics of the system work quality was provided.

Keywords

Electric arc furnace, electrode position control system, adaptive admittance control, mathematical model of the arc furnace electrical circuit, electric arc, electrode motion hydraulic drive.

Nikolaev Alexander Arkadyevich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of the Department “Automatic Electric Drive and Mechatronics”, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Tulupov Platon Garrievich – student, Automated Electrical Drive and Mechatronics department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Nikolaev A.A., Tulupov P.G. Issledovanie gidroprivoda peremeshcheniya elektrodov sverhmoshchnoy elektrodugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi DSP-250 ZAO «MMK Metalurji», g. Iskenderun, Turtsiya [Investigation of a hydraulic drive of the ultrahigh power electric arc furnace EAF-250 CJSC «MMK Metalurji» in Iskenderun,Turkey]. Energeticheskie i elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy [Energetical and electrotechnical systems], collection of papers, Magnitogorsk, Publ. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2014, pp.84-95.

2. Nikolaev A.A., Kornilov G.P., Tulupov P.G., Yakimov I.A., Povelitsa E.V., Anufriev A.V. Razrabotka usovershenstvovannoy sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya polozheniem elektrodov dugovyh staleplavil'nyh pechey i agregatov pech'-kovsh [Design of the improved automatic control system of electric arc furnace and ladle furnaces electrodes’ position]. Elektrotekhnika: setevoy elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal [Russian Internet Journal of Electrical Engineering], 2014, part 1, pp. 48 -58.

3. Nikolaev A.A., Tulupov P.G. Osobennosti modelirovaniya gidroprivoda peremeshcheniya elektrodov sverhmoshchnoy elektrodugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi DSP-180 [Simulation features of hydraulic drive of extra-power electric arc furnace EAF- 180 electrodes movement]. Innovatsii v nauke: sb.statey po materialam XXVII mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Innovations in science: XXVII international scientific conference]. Novosibirsk, publ. «SIBaK», 2013, no.27. pp.53-61.

4. Nikolaev A.A., Urmanova F.F., Satosova A.A., Tulupov P.G. Issledovanie perenapryazheniy pri kommutatsii pechnogo transformatora elektrodugovoy ustanovki s pomoshch'yu vakuumnogo vyklyuchatelya [Research of high voltages caused by furnace transformer commutation of electric arc equipment using the vacuum switch]. Innovatsii v nauke: sb. statey po materialam XLIV mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Innovations in science: XLIV international scientific conference]. Novosibirsk, publ. «SIBaK», 2015, no.4(41), pp.40-51.

5. Agapitov E.B., Kornilov G.P., Hramshin T.R., Erofeev M.M., Nikolaev A.A. Upravlenie teplovym i jelektricheskim rezhimami agregata kovsh-pech' [Control of the thermal and electrical ladle furnaces regimes]. Electrometallurgiya [Electrometallurgy], 2006, no.6, pp. 11-16.

6. Zhuravljov Ju.P., Kornilov G.P., Hramshin T.R., Nikolaev A.A., Agapitov E.B. Sposoby upravlenija jelektricheskim rezhimom jelektrodugovyh pechej [The ways of control the electrical regimes of arc furnaces]. Izv. vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Electromechanics], 2006, no.4, pp. 76-80.

7. Nikolaev A.A., Kornilov G.P., Anufriev A.V. Electrical Optimization of Superpowerful Electric Arc furnaces. Steel in Translation, 2014 , T.44, no.4, pp. 289.

8. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Hramshin T.R., Vahitov T.Yu., Yakimov I.A. Osobennosti modelirovaniya dugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi kak elektrotekhnicheskogo kompleksa [Features of the electric arc furnace modeling as an electrotechnical complex]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im.G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2013, no.1(41), pp.76-82.

9. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Hramshin T.R., Vahitov T.Yu., Anufriev A.V. Issledovanie elektricheskih rezhimov sverhmoshchnoy dugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi dsp-250 metallurgicheskogo zavoda "MMK-Metalurji" (g. Iskenderun, Turtsiya) [Research of the electrical regimes of ultra high-power electric arc furnace EAF-250 of the "MMK-Metalurji" metallurgical plant (Iskenderun, Turkey)]. Trudy XII Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa staleplavil'shchikov [Proceedings of the XII International steelmakers congress], 2013, pp.87-89.

10. Nikolaev A.A., Kornilov G.P., Tulupov P.G., Povelitsa E.V. Analiz razlichnyh variantov postroeniya sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya peremeshcheniem elektrodov dugovyh staleplavil'nyh pechey i ustanovok kovsh-pech' [Research of the different methods for design automated control systems of an electrode position for electric arc furnaces and ladle furnaces]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im.G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], Magnitogorsk, 2015, no.2(50), pp.90-100.

11. Kornilov G.P., Meshcheryakov A.Yu., Nikolaev A.A., Yakimov I.A., Hramshin T.R. Modelirovanie elektricheskogo kontura dugovoy pechi [Simulation of the arc furnace electrical circuit]. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechical Systems and Complexes], 2006, no.12, pp.110.

12. Nikolaev A.A., Kornilov G.P., Anufriev A.V., Povelitsa E.V. Matematicheskaya model' elektricheskogo kontura dugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi s realizatsiey sluchaynyh vozmushcheniy elektricheskih dug [The mathematical model of electric arc furnace’s electric circuit with realization of the electric arcs’ random disturbances]. Prilozhenie matematiki v ehkonomicheskih i tekhnicheskih issledovaniyah [The application of mathematics in economic and technical researches], 2014, no.4(4), pp.260-271.

13. Yakimov I.A., Nikolaev A.A., Kornilov D.A., Kornilov G.P., Anufriev A.V., Gorbunov V.S., Prudnikov E.V. Puti sovershenstvovaniya dinamicheskih harakteristik dugovyh staleplavil'nyh pechey [The ways to improve dynamical characteristics of the electric arc furnaces]. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2010, no.1, pp.233.

14. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Hramshin T.R., Vahitov T.YU., Anufriev A.V. Optimizatsiya elektricheskih rezhimov sverhmoshchnoy dugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi [Optimization of the electrical regimes for ultra-high power electric arc furnace]. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2012, no.20, pp.274-279.

15. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Hramshin T.R., Shemetov A.N., Yakimov I.A. Povyshenie effektivnosti raboty sverhmoshchnoy dugovoy staleplavil'noy pechi [Increasing of the work efficiency for ultra-high power electric arc furnace]. Izv. vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Electromechanics], 2009. no.1, pp.55-99.

16. Agapitov E.B., Kornilov G.P., Hramshin T.R., Erofeev M.M., Nikolaev A.A. Upravlenie teplovym i elektricheskim rezhimami agregata kovsh-pech [Control of the electrical and thermal regimes for ladle furnaces]. Elektrometallurgiya [Electrometallurgy], 2006, no.6, pp. 11-16.

17. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Hramshin T.R., Vahitov T.Yu. Analiz i optimizatsiya elektricheskih rezhimov sverhmoshchnyh dugovyh staleplavil'nyh pechey [Analysis and optimization of the electrical regimes for ultra-high power electric arc furnaces]. Elektrometallurgiya [Electrometallurgy], 2013, no.7, pp. 2- 10.

18. Agapitov E.B., Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Erofeev M.M, Zhuravlyov Yu.P., Musienko A.P. Razvitie sistemy upravleniya elektrodugovoy ustanovkoy kovsh-pech' s tsel'yu povysheniya effektivnosti nagreva [Improving of the ladle furnace control system for increasing the heating efficiency]. Izv. vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Electromechanics], 2006, no.4, pp. 81-84.

19. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., YAkimov I.A., Povelitsa E.V., Anufriev A.V., Pelagein T.E., Ivanov V.A., Hramshin T.R. Osnovnye rezervy povysheniya proizvoditel'nosti elektrodugovoy pechi kak elektrotekhnicheskogo kompleksa [The ways to increase productivity of the electric arc furnace as an electrotechnical system]. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2011, no.1, pp. 89-95.

20. Nikolaev A.A., Kornilov G.P., Yakimov I.A. Optimizatsiya elektricheskih rezhimov sverhmoshchnyh dugovyh staleplavil'nyh pechey [Optimization of the electrical regimes for ultrahigh power electric furnace]. Elektrometallurgiya [Electrometallurgy], 2014, no.5, pp. 15-22.