doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-52-57

download PDF

Abstract

It was noted that the introduction of monitoring systems and diagnostic systems of technical state of power transformers is an urgent task included into the list of modernization issues at the OJSC “MMK”. The author considered the diagnostic methods applied in the stationary system of on-line control of technical state of 80 MVA transformer of the CHP power unit. The research group justified the functions, proposed the modular structure and developed the general functional scheme of the system. The design of the system was considered. Diagnostic information is supplied by the electromagnetic sensors of partial discharge installed at high-voltage leads, by acoustic sensors of partial discharge, by temperature detectors of upper and lower layers of oil and by other stationary measuring devices. To carry out the analysis of the state of the oil, the author used an analyzer of moisture content and dissolved gases content, Hydran М2. Gathering and processing of information was performed using TDM P034 system adjusted to the conditions of the main transformer. The developed system is distinguished by acoustic monitoring of the discharge, which is provided by special sensors installed on the transformer tank. The author noted high efficiency of introducing stationary monitoring systems as compared with periodic maintenance.

Keywords

Combined heat power plant, power unit, transformer, technical state, test parameters, control, stationary system, functions, requirements, structure, development, implementation, technical-and-economic efficiency.

Nikolaev A.A.

1. Selivanov I.A., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Khramshin V.R., A.A. Shemetova, A.S. Evdokimov, A.A. Lukin, A.Yu. Andryushin, P.V. Shilyaev, V.V. Golovin, S.E. Mostoviy, S.A. Petryakov Sovershenstvovanie avtomatizirovannykh elektroprivodov i diagnostika silovogo elektrooborudovaniya [Improvement of Automatic Electric Drives and Diagnostics of Power Electrical Equipment]. Proceedings of Universities. Electrical engineering. 2009, no.1, pp. 5–11.

2. Lukyanov S.I., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Sarvarov A.S., Petushkov M.Yu., Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka i vnedrenie intellektualnykh system diagnostirovaniya tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya elektricheskogo oborudovaniya [Development and Implementation of Intelligent Systems of Technical State Diagnostics of Electrical Facilities]. Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University.2014, no.1, pp. 129–136.

3. Karandaeva O.I. Kharakteristika povrezhdaemosti setevykh i blochnykh transformatorov oao “Magnitogorskiy metallurgicheskiy kombinat” [Damage Rate Characteristic of Network and Main Transformers of the OJSC “MMK”]. Pro-ceedings of the South-Ural State University. Series: Power engineering. 2011, no.4, pp. 15–20.

4. Kuznetsov E.A., Albrekht A.Ya., Karandaeva O.I., Tsemoshevich S.L. Analiz povrezhdaemosti silovykh transformatorov elektrostantsiy metallurgicheskogo kombinata [Damage Rate Analysis of Power Transformers of Power Stations at Metallurgical Enterprises]. Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering. 2011, no.4, pp. 82–85.

5. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Khramshin V.R., Lednov R.A. Diagnosticheskie funktsii sistemy nepreryvnogo kontrolya tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya transformatorov agregatov dugovykh staleplavilhykh pechey [Diagnostic Functions of Technical State Monitoring of Transformers of Arc Steel-making Furnaces]. Metallurgist. 2014, no.8, pp.53–59.

6. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Sarlybaev A.A., Lednov R.A. Trebovaniya k sisteme monitoringa tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya transformatora sverkhmoschnoy dugovoy staleplavilnoy pechi [Requirements to Monitoring System of Technical State of Transformer of Ultra-high Power Arc Steel-making Furnace]. Machine-building: network electronic scientific journal. 2013,no.2, pp. 58–68.

7. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Khramshin V.R., Sarlybaev A.A. Sistema operativnogo kontrolya tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya transformatora sverkhmoschnoy dugovoy staleplavilnoy pechi [Monitoring System of Tech-nical State of Transformer of Ultra-high Power Arc Steel-making Furnace]. Metallurgist. 2014, no.10, pp.42–47.

8. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Khramshin V.R., Sarlybaev A.A. Sistema diagnosticheskogo monitoringa tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya transformatora dugovoy staleplavilnoy pechi [Monitoring System of Transformer Technical State of Electric Arc Steel-making Furnace]. Elec-trical engineering, power engineering, electrical engineering industry. 2014, no.4, pp.27–33.

9. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Khramshin V.R., Karandaeva O.I. Information and Measuring System for Elec-tric Arc Furnace Transformer Monitoring. 12th International Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Insrument En-gineering (АPEIE-2014). Novosibirsk. 2014, vol.1, pp.273- 279. doi: 10.1109/APEIE.2014.7040896.

10. Khramshin V.R., Evdokimov S.A., Nikolaev А.А., Nikolaev A.А., Karandaev A.S. Monitoring Technical State of the Power Transformers Is a Necessary Condition of the Smart-Grid Technolgy Introduction within the Industrial Electric Networks. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engi-neering Conference (EIConRusNW). P.214-220. doi: 10.1109/EIConRusNW.2015.7102265

11. Aksenov Yu.P., Golubev A.V., Zavidey V.I., Yurin A.V., Yaroshenko I.V. Rezultaty dlitelnoy periodicheskoy diagnostiki silovykh transformatorov [Results of Long-term Periodic Diagnostics of Power Transformers]. Electro. 2006, no.1, pp.2835.

12. Modulnaya sistema dlya monitoringa sostoyaniya transformatornogo oborudovaniya. Rukovodstvo po ekspluatatsii [Modular System for State Monitoring of TDM Transformers (TDMR). Operations manual.]. Perm: PVF «Dimrus». 12p. URL: http://dimrus.ru/download/category/23-tdm.html.

13. Sistema nepreryvnogo kontrolya transformatornogo masla HYDRAN M2 [System of Continuous Monitoring of Trans-former Oil HYDRAN M2]. URL: http://www.zeo-sar.ru/rus/print/hydran-m2.html.

14. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Karandaeva O.I., Mostovoy S.E., Chertousov A.A. Kontrol tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya silovykh transformatorov metodom akusticheskogo diagnostirovaniya [Control of Technical State of Power Transformers Using Acoustic Diagnostics Method]. Proceedings of the South-Ural State University. Series «Pow-er engineering». Issue 10. Chelyabinsk: Publishing center of YuYrGU, 2008, no. 26(126). pp. 26–31.

15. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Devyatov D.Kh., Parsunkin B.N., Sarlybaev A.A. Diagnostirovanie silovykh transformatorov metodom akusticheskoy lokatsii chastichnykh razryadov [Diagnostics of Power Transformers Using Method of Acoustic Location of Partial Discharge]. Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 2012, no.1, pp. 105–108.

16. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Tsemoshevich S.L., Mostovoy S.E., Anufriev A.V., Sarlybaev A.A. Metodika diagnostirovaniya silovykh transformatorov na osnove klasternoy obrabotki akusticheskikh signalov [Diagnostics Method of Power Transformers Based on Cluster Processing of Acoustic Signals]. Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering. 2011, no.4, pp. 86–90.

17. Computer software «Inva (portable)». Operating manual. «Dimrus» LLC/ 39 p. http://dimrus.ru/software/ inva_p_um.pdf

18. Sarlybaev A.A. Kharakteristika system nepreryvnogo kontrolya tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya pechnykh transformatorov [Characteristic of Continuous Control Sys-tem of Technical State of Furnace Transformers]. Electrical engineering: network electronic scientific journal. 2016, vol.3, no.1, pp. 24-35.

19. Nikolaev N.A., Nikolaev A.A., Lednov R.A. Diagnostirovanie tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya transformatornogo oborudovaniya kak osnova energeticheskoy bezopasnosti promyshlennogo predpriyatiya [Diagnostics of Technical State of Transformers as a Basis of Security of Energy Supply of Industrial Enterprise]. Electrotechnical systems and complexes. 2014, no.4, pp.34–40.