doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-48-51

download PDF

Abstract

High voltages between the electrodes in electrolyte result in formation of the charge, which makes it possible to influence their surface and to carry out cleaning of various kinds of pollution. In technical literature this process has not been properly studied for a number of different applications. Therefore the main task of this research work was to study the process called electrolytic and plasma processing for the purpose of development of technology and devices for surface cleaning of rolled metal product from technological pollution, particularly from scale. The experiments were made by means of the installation designed and developed at the department of technology of mechanical engineering; this installation makes it possible to change the considered factors over a wide range of values. The present paper describes the results of the research on cleaning the surface of hot-rolled metal products from technological and other pollutants. The research group determined the rational modes of electrolytic and plasma processing, which provide removal of scale layer and other pollutants at the maximum speed.

Keywords

Cleaning, electrolytic and plasma processing, electrolyte, plasma, pollution, surface, modes, voltage, density of electric current, scale.

Kurguzov S.А., Zaletov Y.D., Kosmatov V.I., Guseva O.S., Shevtsova I.N.

1. Dakhno L.A., Isagulov A.Z., Zharkeshov K.I., Klimushkin A.N., Smolkin A.A. Kachestvo poverkhnosti listovogo metalloprokata [Surface Quality of Sheet Rolled Metal Prod-uct]. Proceedings of University. 2005, no. 4, pp.34-37.

2. Krivolapova L.I., Kravtsova O.A., Kravtsov N.A., Kotkin S.D. Sistema otsenivaniya kachestva poverkhnosti metalloprokata [Assessment System of Surface Quality of Rolled Metal Product]. Reports of Tomsk state university on control systems and radio electronics. 2011, vol.2, no.1, pp.128-132.

3. Zaydes S.A. Svarnye metallokonstruktsii: povrezhdeniya i razrusheniya [Welded Metalwork: Damage and Failures]. Ir-kutsk national research technical university. Irkutsk, 2015.

4. Ogarkov N.N., Kurguzov S. A., Zhiguleva I.F Issledovanie gidromekhanicheskogo udaleniya okaliny pri goryachey prokatke. Protsessy i oborudovanie metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva. [Hydromechanical Removal of Scale during Hot Rolling. In the collection of scientific papers: Processes and equipment of metallurgical enterprises]. Under the edi-torship of Kalchenko A.A. Magnitogorsk. 2002, pp. 70-73.

5. Ogarkov N.N., Zaletov Yu.D., S. A., Zvyagin E.Yu., Laskov S.A., Pozhidayev Yu.A. Sovershenstvovanie drobemetnoy obrabotki prokatnykh valkov dlya proizvodstva avtomobilnogo lista [Improvement of Wheelblast Processing of Rolling Rolls for Production of Automobile Sheet]. Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk state technical university. 2010, no.2, pp. 41-43.

6. Kurguzov S.A., Puzakov V.V., Krasnoparova I.A. Elektrolitno-plazmennaya obrabotka metalloprokata iz uglerodistoy stali [Electrolytic and Plasma Processing of Rolled Metal Product from Carbon Steel]. Scientific works of SWorld. 2013, vol.13, no.4, pp.41-44.

7. Kulikov I.S., Vashchenko S.V., Kamenev A.Ya. Elektrolitno-plazmennaya obrabotka materialov [Electrolytic and Plasma Processing of Materials]. NAN of Belarus, Joint institute of power research. Sosny. Minsk. Belarusky navuka. 2010.

8. Novikov V.I., Popov A.I., Tyukhtyaev M.I., Zeydan M.N. Vozmozhnosti elektrolitno-plazmennogo polirovaniya pri obrabotke detaley s razlichnym nachalnym urovnem sherokhovatosti poverkhnosti [Possibilities of Electrolytic and Plasma Polishing When Processing Details With Various Initial Level of Surface Roughness]. Metal working. 2001, no.4, pp.29-31.

9. Veselovsky A.P., Kyubarsep S.V., Ushomirskaya L.A. Osobennosti elektrolitno-plazmennoy obrabotki metallov v netoksichnykh elektrolitakh [Features of Electrolytic and Plasma Processing of Metals in Nontoxical Electrolytes]. Metal working. 2001, no.4, pp.29-31.

10. Volenko A.P., Boychenko O.V., Chirkunov N.V. Elektrolitno-plazmennaya obrabotka metallicheskikh materialov [Electrolytic and plasma processing of the metal materials]. Science Vector of Tolyatti state university. 2012, no.4(22), pp.144-147.

11. Energeticheskie i elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy [Power and Electrotechnical Systems]. International collection of scien-tific papers. Under the editorship of S. I. Lukyanov, N. V. Shvidchenko. Magnitogorsk. 2015, iss.2.

12. Ushomirskaya L.A., Novikov V. I. Polirovanie legirovannykh staley v netoksichnykh elektrolitakh pri vysokom napryazhenii [Polishing of Alloyed Steels in Nontoxical Elec-trolytes at High Voltage]. Metal working. 2008, no.1, pp.22-24.