doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-44-47

download PDF

Abstract

The research group developed a mechatronic system of a steam turbine power plant at OJSC "MMK" quenching tower, which generates and accumulates electric power and feeds lighting systems. A study of daily technological cycle of coke cooling in a quenching tower was carried out to determine the optimum location of the steam turbine and the generator. The authors calculated the power of the steam turbine with the optimum wheel diameter with five blades and offered two options for power supply from the DC generator and from the synchronous generator with permanent magnets. The optimal capacity and the number of rechargeable batteries in the station were calculated. The calculation of the payback period of the project was carried out.

Keywords

Mechatronic system, steam turbine, power station, station battery, quenching tower, voltage inverter.

Gavrilov E.S., Yakimov I.A., Fomin N.V., Linkov S.A.

1. Muchnik D.A. Voprosy teorii i tehnologii vnepechnogo formirovaniya svoistv domennogo koksa [Issues of theory and technology of out-of-furnace coke forming properties]: D.Sc. thesis in Engineering. Dneprodzerjinsk, 1957.

2. Fateev E.M. Vetrodvigateli i vetroustanovki [Wind motors and wind turbines]. Moscow. Selhozgiz. 1957.

3. Linkov S.A., Sarvarov A.S., Bachurin I.A. Perspektivi razvitia vetroenergetiki v Rossii i za rubezhom [Prospects for development of wind energy in Russia and abroad]. Elektrotehnichesskie sistemy I komplexy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes]. 2013, vol. 21, pp. 220-225.

4. Linkov S.A., Sarvarov A.S., Bachurin I.A. Mehatronnye sistemy vetryanyh elektrostantsiy kak alternativnie istochniki energii [Mechatronic systems of wind power as an alternative energy source]. Elektrotehnichesskie sistemy I sety. Energosberezhenie: mezhvuzovskiy nauchniy sbornik [Electric power systems and networks. Energy saving: the interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Ufa. Ufa State Aviation Technical University. 2013, pp. 12-17.

5. Linkov S.A., Sarvarov A.S., Bachurin I.A. Analiz system upravleniya sinhronnih elektroprivodov [Analysis of synchronous electric drives control systems]. Elektrotehnichesskie sistemy I komplexy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes]. 2014, vol. 2 (23), pp. 25-28.