doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-27-29

download PDF

Abstract

The article discuses the main reasons causing heat losses by radiation and the opportunities to decrease them in a three phase arc steel melting furnace. According to the results of the study, the relation between the arc efficiency and the slag layer depth is presented. The investigation revealed the relation between the arc efficiency and electric regime and the ratio of arc penetration into the metal and slag to the arc length.

Keywords

Arc steel melting furnace, electric arc, penetration, electromagnetic blowing.

Makarov A.N, Kuznetsov A.V.

1. Porrachin P., Оnesti D., Grosso A., Miani F. Rol vspenivaniya shaka v optimizaciy teplovoy raboty DSP peremennogo toka [Role of Slag Foaming in Optimization of Thermal Operation of AC Electric Arc Furnace]. Steel. 2005, no.44, pp.84-86.

2. Kozhukhov A.A. Issledovanie roli metallizirovannykh oratyshei pri vspenivaniy shlaka v sovremennykh DSP [Role of Metallized Pellets in Slag Foaming in Modern Arc Steelmaking Furnaces]. Electrometallurgy. 2012, no.12, pp.11-16.

3. Kuznetsov M.S., Yakushev E.V., Kulagin S.A., Kotelnikov G.I., Semin A.E., Kosyrev K.L., Kulish R.S. Vliyanie massy metalloshihty i tolshiny shlaka na tehnologiyu vyplavki stali v dugovoi pechi [Effect of Metal Charge Mass and Slag Thickness on Technology of Steel Making in Arc Furnace]. Electrometallurgy. 2010, no.2, pp.2-6.

4. Makarov A.N. Teploobmen v electrodugovykh i fakelnykh metallurgicheskikh pechakh i energetichesrikh ustanovkakh [Heat Exchange in Electric Arc and Torch Furnaces and Met-allurgical Power Plants]. Textbook. Saint-Petersburg. Pub-lishing house "LAN". 2014, pp. 267-268.

5. Makarov A.N., Okuneva V.V., Galicheva M.K. Povyshenie energoeffectivnosty electrodugovykh i fakelnykh metallurgicheskikh pechey [Energy Efficiency Improvement of Electric Arc and Torch Furnaces]. Vestnik of Tver State Technical University. 2015, vol.28, pp.43-48.

6. Makarov A.N., Sharov Y.A., Galkin V.Y. Dugovaya staleplavilnaya pech trehfaznogo toka [Three-phase Electric Arc Furnace]. Patent RF, no.2333438, 2008, no.25.

7. Makarov A.N., Sokolov A.Yu. Sposob plavki stali v dugovoi staleplavilnoi pechi trehfaznogo toka [Method of Melting Steel in Three-phase Electric Arc Furnace] Patent RF no. 2368670 С21С 5/52, 2009, no.27.