doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-23-26

download PDF

Abstract

Modern industrial site linear production of main gas pipelines management is a complex technical system of hazardous production facilities, one of the elements of which is the reliability of power supply, the technical condition, which affects the continuity and safety of production processes. The task of ensuring the reliability of power supply system includes a set of technical, economic and organizational measures aimed at reducing the damage caused by violations of normal operation of electricity consumers. The paper proposes to modernize the power supply scheme of the production site, using existing backup diesel power plant, which would automatically provide power supply for the industrial site in the automatic mode with the disappearance, reducing, increasing the voltage level, phase failure, violation of order of phase rotation of the supply three-phase voltage on the bus sections.

Keywords

Power supply, evaluation of technical condition, reliability, backup diesel power plant, technological communication center, the main gas pipeline.

Bashirov M.G., Gribovsky G.N., Gallyamov R.U., Gareev I.M., Khismatullin A.S.

1. Gazizova O.V., Abdulhalikova A.A. Issledovanie propusknoy sposobnosti pitayuschikh liniy elektroperedachi krupnogo promyshlennogo energeticheskogo uzla [Research of transmission line transfer capacity of large industrial energy hub]. Electrotechnical systems and complexes. 2014, no.2(23), pp.48-52.

2. Mullakaev M.S. Ultrazvykovaya intensifikatsiya tekhnologicheskikh protsessov dobychi i pererabotki nefti, ochistki neftezagryaznennykh vod i gruntov [Ultrasonic intensification of technological processes of extraction and processing of oil, cleaning oil-polluted water and soil]. Doctoral thesis in Engineering. Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering. Moscow. 2011, 391 p.

3. Prahov I.V., Farvaev I.R., Bikmetov A.G. Vliyanie chelovecheskogo faktora na bezopasnuyu ekspluatatsiyu elektricheskikh setey [Impact of human factors on electrical network safe operation]. Transport and storage of petroleum products and hydrocarbons. 2015, no.1, pp.27-30.

4. Hismatullin A.S., Hismatullin A.G., Bulankin E.I., Kamalov A.R. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie system elektrosnabzheniya obespechivayuschikh bezotkaznuyu raboty [Mathematical modeling of power systems providing reliable operation]. Modern high technologies. 2016, no.1-1, pp.51-54.

5. Hismatullin A.S., Vahitov A.K., Feoktistov A.A. Issledovanie teploperenosa v promyshlennykh silovykh transformatorakh s elegazovym ohlazhdeniem pod vozdeystviem vibratsii [Inves-tigation of heat transfer in industrial high-voltage gas-insulated transformers cooled under the influence of vibration]. Successes of modern science. 2015, no.12-0, pp.173-176.

6. Hismatullin A.S., Gareev I.M. Issledovanie perenosa integralnogo parametra v zhidkosti s gazovymi puzyrkami [Research of integral parameter transfer in a liquid with gas bubbles], Ecological systems and devices. 2015, no.7, pp.38-42.

7. Bashirov M.G., Minlibayev M.R., Hismatullin A.S. Increase of efficiency of cooling of power oil transformers. Electronic Journal of Oil and Gas Business. 2014, no.2, pp.358-367.

8. Huang D., Wu Z., Sunden B., Li W. A brief review on con-vection heat transfer of fluids at supercritical pressures in tubes and the recent progress. Applied Energy. 2016, vol.162. pp.494-505.

9. Nigmatulin R.I., Filippov A.I., Khismatullin A.S. Transcillatory heat transfer in a liquid with gas bubbles. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 2012, vol.19, pp.589.

10. Wang N., Zhou J., Pan Y., Wang H. Experimental investiga-tion on flow patterns of RP-3kerosene under sub-critical and supercritical pressures. Acta Astronautica. 2014, vol.94, no.2, pp.834-842.