doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-9-14

download PDF

Abstract

The paper describes the results of theoretical and experimental research of the effect made by wire rebar production line electric drive parameters to the depths of notches on the rebar. It was shown that the control systems of the existing production line units did not provide the required depths of notches. The new scientific results were obtained by means of modeling the wire tension created by the line electric drives and statistical processing of the notch depths data. The following results were obtained: correlation between the unwind machine electric drive breaking torque alteration and depths of notches variation was proved; the allowable range of the wire tension variation at the inlet of profile stand was found; the method of unwind machine electric drive breaking torque efficient alteration, which was needed to stabilize wire tension at the inlet of profile stand under the wire fill-in radius variation, was developed; additional technological requirements to the line electric drives were proposed; empirical equations for unwind machine electric drive torque were obtained. After industrial approbation of the developed technical solutions there was achieved reduction in off-grade rebar percentage from 7.2 % to 1.1 % for 5 mm wire diameter and from 5.8 % to 0 % for 9.8 mm wire diameter.

Keywords

High-strength rebar, production line, unwind machine, electric drive, depth of notches, control system.

Lukyanov S.I., Bodrov E.E., Safin I.R., Mazitov D.M.

1. Tihonov I.N., Gvozdeva A.A., Steblov A.B. Armaturniy prokat dlya krupnopanelnogo domostroeniya [Reinforcing bar for panel construction]. House building. 2011. no.8. pp.10-12.

2. Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Korchunov A.G., Polyakova M.A. Perspektivi proizvodstva visokoprochnoi stalnoi armatury dlya zhelezobetonnih shpal novogo pokolenia na osnove termodeformazionnogo nanostrukturirovania [Prospects of high-strength steel reinforcement for the new generation re-inforced concrete sleepers of thermal-based nanostructuration]. Bulletin "Ferrous metallurgy". 2012, vol.4, pp. 100-105.

3. Radionov A.A. Avtomatizirovannyy elektroprivod stanov dlya proizvodstva stalnoy provoloki [Automatic electric drive of steel wire production lines]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2007, 311 p.

4. Bychkov V.P., Selivanov I.A., Shohin В.В., Lebedinsky I.L., Lukyanov S.I. Ustroistvo regulirovaniya razmerov prokata [Control device for drawn metal dimensions]. Au-thorship certificate of USSR 942639, 1982. no. 26.

5. E.I. Khlusova and V.V. Ryabov. Influence of the production technology and alloying of high-strength steel on its ease of cold deformation, Steel in Translation, April 2013, vol. 43, issue 4, pp. 221-224.

6. Mario Frigerio PC Wire, http:// www.mariofrigerio.com /PC_wire.htm.

7. PC wire line ISF5, Hardware documentation. Italia: Mario Frigerio S.p.A., 2006, 166 p.

8. Safin I.R., Lukyanov S.I., Bodrov E.E. Sistema upravlenia elektroprivodom razmotochnogo apparata stana po proizvodstvu stalnoi armaturi [Unwinding apparatus electric drive control system of steel fittings production line]. Electrotechnical systems and complexes, 2014, no.3(24), pp.17-24.

9. Safin I.R., Lukyanov S.I., Bodrov E.E. Metodika otsenki vliyania elektroprivoda razmotochnogo apparata na kachestvo periodicheskogo profilya stalnoi armaturi [Evalu-ation of un-winding apparatus electric drive Influence on steel fitting periodic profile quality definition technique]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series “Power Engineering”. 2014, vol.14, no.3, pp. 71-78.

10. Safin I.R., Lukyanov S.I., Logunova O.S., Bodrov E.E. Sovershenstvovanie sistemi upravlenia elektroprivodom razmotochnogo apparata stana po proizvodstvu stalnoi armaturi [Improving of unwinding apparatus electric drive control system on steel fittings production line]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series “Power Engineer-ing”. 2015, vol. 15, no.2, pp. 77-83.

11. Tarnavsky A.L. Silovye usloviya volocheniya s ispolzovaniem rolikovih okalinolomatelei [Pressure condi-tions of drawing using roller descaling]. Steel. 1965, no. 2. pp. 182-184.

12. Radionov А.А., Karandaev А.S. Avtomatizirovannii elektroprivod namotochno-razmotochnih ustroistv agregatov prokatnogo proizvodstva [Automated electric drive of wind-ing-unwinding devices of rolling manufacturing aggregates: monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnito-gorsk State Technical University, 1999, 131 p.

13. Safin I.R., Lukyanov S.I., Bodrov E.E. Razrabotka tehnologicheskih trebovaniy k elektroprivodu razmotochnogo apparata linii po proizvodstvu armatury [Development of process re-quirements to unwind machine electric drive at fitting production line]. Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) conference on automat-ed electric drive AED-2014, vol.2. Saransk: University of Mordovia. 2014, pp. 315-319.