doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-2(31)-4-8

download PDF

Abstract

The article describes the method of indirect determination of temperature of the strip in the first gap of the finishing group of a hot rolling mill for accurate definition of loading torque and calculation of the torque of the looper electric drive.

Keywords

System of automatic tension control, looper, strip tension, loop regulator, strip temperature.

Mecheryakov V.N., Didenko E.E.

1. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Chertousov A.A., Khramshin V.R. Sistema avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya natyazheniya i petli s perekryestnymi svyazyami dlya shirokopolosnogo stana goryachey prokatki [Automatic System of Tension Control and Loops with Cross Couplings for Wide Strip Hot Rolling Mill]. Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering. 2004, no.2, pp. 21-27.

2. Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka elektrotekhnicheskikh system nepreryvnoy gruppy stana goryachey prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Development of Electrotechnical Systems of Continuous Group of Hot Rolling Mill to Extend the Product Range]: D.Sc. thesis in engineering. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Magnitogorsk, 2013.393 p.

3. Stefanovich V.L. Avtomatizatsiya nepreryvnykh i polunepreryvnykh shirokopolosnykh stanov goryachey prokatki [Automation of Continuous and Semi-continuous Wide Strip Hot Rolling Mills]. Мoscow: Metallurgy, 1975. 208 p.

4. Druzhinin N.N. Nepreryvnye stany kak obyekt avtomatizatsii [Continuous Rolling Mills as Automation Objects]. Мoscow: Metallurgy, 1975. 336 p.

5. Khramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N. Matematicheskaya model vzaimosvyazannykh elektrotekhnicheskikh system nepreryvnoy gruppy shirokopolosnogo stana [Mathematical Model of Interrelated Electrotechnical Systems of Continuous Train of Wide Strip Mill]. Machine-building: network electronic scientific journal. 2013, no.1, pp.12-21.

6. Fomin G.G., Dubeykovskiy A.V., Grinchuk P.S. Mekhanizatsiya i avtomatizatsiya shirokopolosnykh stanov goryachey prokatki [Mechanization and Automation of Wide Strip Rolling Mills]. Мoscow: Metallurgy, 1979. 232 p.

7. Zaytsev V.S., Tretyakov V.A. Proektirovanie parametrov i rezhimov raboty oborudovaniya listoprokatnykh tsekhov [Parameter Planning and Design of Operating Modes of Facilities for Strip Rolling Mills]. Training manual. Lipetsk: LGTU, 2009. 660 p.

8. Mescheryakov V.N., Didenko E.E. Vliyanie temperatury podkata chistovoy gruppy stana goryachey prokatki na raboty elektroprivoda petlederzhatelya [Influence of Semi-finished Rolled Stock Temperature in Finishing Train of Hot Rolling Mill on the Operation of Looper Electric Drive]. Electrotechnical systems and complexes. 2012, no.20, pp.41-52.

9. Mescheryakov V.N., Didenko E.E. Vliyanie temperatury polosy v chistovoy gruppe stana goryachey prokatki na mo-ment nagruzki elektroprivodov petlederzhateley [Influence of Strip Temperature in Finishing Train of Hot Rolling Mill on Torque of Looper Electric Drives]. IX International scientific conference “Engineering and technology: new development trends”. 2013, pp, 16-21.

10. Mescheryakov V.N., Didenko E.E. Matematicheskoe opisanie sil i momentov nagruzki petlederzhatelya [Mathe-matical Description of Forces and Torques of Looper Loads]. Electrotechnical complexes and systems. 2010, no.4. pp.18-23.

11. Khramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin R.R. Study of Thickness Control of Strip Head Section Using Mathematical Simulation Methods. Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series “Power Engineering”. 2013, vol.13, no.1, pp.144–153.

12. Shilyaev P.V., Andryushin I.Yu., Golovin V.V., Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R. Algorithms of a Digi-tal Automatic System for Tension and Loop Control in a Wide_Strip Hot_Rolling Mill. Russian Electrical Engineering. 2013, vol.84, no.10. pp. 533–541. doi: 10.3103/S106837121310009X.

13. Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N. Speed and Load Modes of Rolling Hollow Billet at the Wide-Strip Rolling Mill. Pro-ceedings of 2014 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems (MEACS). 2014. 5 p. DOI 10.1109/MEACS.2014.6986841.

14. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Soglasovanie skorostey vzaimosvyazannykh elektroprivodov kletey chernovoy gruppy prokatnogo stana [Coordination of Speeds in Interrelated Electric Drives of Rolling Stands in Roughing Train of Rolling Mill]. VII International (XVII All-Russian) scientific conference on automatic electric drive (AEP-2012): collection of scientific papers. Ivanovo: IGEU, 2012, pp.652 – 657.