download PDF

Abstract

Experimental and computer-aided researches of position the cylindrical solid balance points in the cylindrical inductor with reverse coil were reviewed. The adequacy of mathematical model of computer program, which were previously created, for approximate engineering calculations of a balance position in suspension state of a cylindrical body, and also for calculating the critical current values and the body material density, was indicated.

Keywords

Levitation melting, high-frequency inductor, Rogowski coil, magnetic field intensity, metal suspension state, electromagnetic force, balance position.

Yachikov Igor Mikhailovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, the Department of Computer Engineering and Software Engineering, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Larina Tatiyana Petrovna – Assistant Professor, the department of electrical engineering and electrotechnical systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Fogel A.A. Induktsionnyy metod uderzhaniya zhidkikh metallov vo vzveshennom sostoyanii [Induction method of retention of liquid metals in the suspended state]. Leningrad: Mechanical Engineering,1974. 104 p.

2. Glebovsky V.G., Bourtsev V.T. Plavka metallov i splavov vo vzveshennom sostoyanii [Melting of metals and alloys in a suspended state]. Moscow, 1974. 176 p.

3. Kukhtetskiy S.V. Prostoy laboratornyy invertor dlya induktsionnogo nagreva [Simple laboratory inverter for induction heating]. URL: http://www.icct.ru /Practicality/Papers/30-03- 2010/Invertor-01.php or http://ku.nextmail.ru/pdf/Invertor-01.pdf.

4. Yachikov I.M. Polozhenie ravnovesiya tela vo vzveshennom sostoyanii v vysokochastotnom induktore s obratnym vitkom [Position balans of body suspended in highfrequency inductor with reverse coil]. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrical systems and complexes]. 2014, no.3(24), pp. 66-72.

5. Yachikov I.M., Vdovin K.N., Shmelev M.O. Modelirovaniye povedeniya magnitnogo polya i polozheniya tela vo vzveshennom sostoyanii v vysokochastotnom induktore s obratnym vitkom [Modeling of the behavior of q magnetic field and the position of the body in a suspension in the high-frequency inductor with return round]. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie sistem v promyshlennoj i social'noj sferah [Mathematical and software systems in the industrial and social spheres]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 47-53.

6. Yachikov I.M., Zalyautdinov R.Yu. Issledovaniye magnitnogo polya v vanne dugovoy pechi postoyannogo toka pri raznoy forme tokopodvodyashchey shiny k podovomu elektrodu [Investigation of the magnetic field in the bath a DC arc furnace at different busbars to form the bottom electrode]. Izvestiya vuzov. CHernaya metallurgiya [Proceedings of the universities. Iron and steel]. 2014, no. 3, pp. 58- 63.

7. Yachikov I.M., Shmeliov M.O. Modelirovaniye napryazhennosti magnitnogo polya v induktore s protivovitkom [Modeling of the magnetic field in the inductor with reverse coil]. Certificate of state registration of the computer program. no. 2014614306, 2014.