download PDF

Abstract

The majority of domestic rolling mills are framed by DC thyristor electric drives with a two-zone speed control (TZSC). The list of a scientific and technical developments, which are guarantee the decrease of reactive power consumption at the cost of restriction of capacity of thyristor converter rectified electromotive force in a steady and dynamic modes, was reviewed. An industrial introduction of thyristor electric drives, which are equipped by developed TZSC systems, requires to execution the theoretical and experimental researches of their energetic characteristics. The research of developed combined TZSC system, which is implemented into an experimental-industrial exploitation on the mill 2000 OJSC “Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works”, (OJCS “MMK”) was carried out. The energetic characteristics of electric drive one of the mill stand in a working process of existed and implemented TZSC systems were reviewed. The results of reactive power oscillographic testing on the section of 10 kV bus before and after of decrease power arrangement, including the implementation of developed system and decreasing the secondary voltage of rectifier transformers, was shown. The decrease of reactive power consumption in the whole range of electric drive load current changing was confirmed. The assessment of technical and economic efficiency of implementation the examined TZCS system in a whole electric drives of repeating mill 2000 group. Estimated decrease of electric energy loss in process of a “average” range sheet milling upwards of 7%. It is register, that decreasing of reactive power consumption is achieved without appliance of compensating devices due to a improving the electric drive control systems, i.e. almost without capital charges.

Keywords

Wide-strip rolling mill of hot reducing, thyristor electric drive, energetics characteristics, reactive power, two-zone speed control system, development, implementation, experimental research, technical and economical efficiency.

Khramshin Timur Rifhatovich – D.Sc.(Eng.), associate professor, chief research SRC scientist of the department of electrical engineering and electrotechnical systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Odintsov Konstantin Eduardovich – Ph.D.(Eng.), Head of Electrical engineering and electrotechnical systems department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Shurygina Galina Vladimirovna – Ph.D. (Eng.), associate professor, Associate Professor of the department of electrical engineering and electrotechnical systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Petukhova Olga Igorevna – Ph.D. (Eng.), associate professor of the department of electrical engineering and electrotechnical systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Shokhina Galina Vladimirovna – senior lecturer of the department of electrical engineering and electrotechnical systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Kosmatov Aleksandr Konstantinovich – post-graduate student of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Hramshin V.R. Energosberegayushchie tiristornye elektroprivody prokatnyh stanov: monografiya [Energy-saving thyristor mills]. Magnitogorskij gosudarstvennyj tekhnicheskij universitet im. G.I. Nosova (Magnitogorsk) [Federal public budgetary educational institution of higher education «”Magnitogorsk state technical university of G.I.Nosov”], 2013, 179 p.

2. Golovin V.V., Karandaev A.S., Hramshin V.R. Energosberegayushchie tiristornye elektroprivody s avtomaticheskim izmeneniem koordinaty, reguliruemoj po cepi vozbuzhdeniya [Energy-saving thyristor electric drives with automatic coordinate variation, which is controlled by the circuit condenser]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Electromechanics], 2006, no.4, pp. 35-39.

3. Selivanov I.A., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Hramshin V.R., SHemetova A.A., Evdokimov A.S., Lukin A.A., Andryushin A.YU., SHilyaev P.V., Golovin V.V., Titov A.A., Mostovoj S.E., Petryakov S.A. Sovershenstvovanie avtomatizirovannyh elektroprivodov i diagnostika silovogo elektrooborudovaniya [Improving the automated electric drives and diagnostics of power electrical equipment]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Electromechanics], 2009, no. 1, pp.5-11.

4. Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Golovin V.V., Osipov A.V. Koncepciya postroeniya elektroprivodov prokatnyh stanov s dvuhzonnym regulirovaniem skorosti i uluchshennymi energeticheskimi pokazatelyami [Conception of construction an rolling mill electric drives with two-zone speed control and improved energetic characteristics]. Trudy IV Mezhdunarodnoj (XV Vserossijskoj) konferencii po avtomatizirovannomu elektroprivodu «Avtomatizirovannyj elektroprivod v XXI veke: puti razvitiya» (AEP-2004, Magnitogorsk) [Proceedings of IV International (XV All-Russian) conference of automated electric drive “Automated electric drive in XXI century: paths of development” (AED-2004, Magnitogorsk)], 2004, vol. 2, pp. 260-264.

5. Selivanov I.A., Karandaev A.S., Karandaeva O.I., Chumanskij A.S. Sposob upravleniya elektroprivodom postoyannogo toka [A method of controlling the DC electric drive]. Patent no. 2095931, MPC H 02 P 5/06. Published 10.11.1997, Bulletin no. 31.

6. Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Golovin V.V. Sistema dvuhzonnogo zavisimogo regulirovaniya skorosti v funkcii vypryamlennoj eds tiristornogo preobrazovatelya [System of two-zone dependent speed regulation in the function of rectified electromotive force of the thyristor converter]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Electromechanics], 2004, no. 2, pp. 40-46.

7. Selivanov I.A., Kosmatov V.I.,Kornilov G.P., Karandaev A.S. Ustrojstvo dlya upravleniya vozbuzhdeniem elektrodvigatelya postoyannogo toka [Device for controlling the excitation DC electric motor]. Certificate of authorship no. 892634, USSR, MKI H 02 P 5/06. Published 23.12.1981, bulletin no. 3.

8. Fedorov A.A., Kornilov G.P., Karandaev A.S. Uluchshenie energeticheskih pokazatelej elektroprivoda v sisteme dvuhzonnogo regulirovaniya chastoty vrashcheniya [Improvement of electric drive energetic characteristics in a system of twozone rotating frequency control]. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij SSSR. Energetika [Proceedings of higher educational institutions of the USSR. Energy], 1983, no. 9, pp. 29-33.

9. Karpov E.V., Selivanov I.A., Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Kuznecov I.Yu., Petushkov M.Yu. Sposob upravleniya potokom vozbuzhdeniya elektrodvigatelya postoyannogo toka [A method of controlling the flow of DC motor excitation]. Patent no. 2154892, MPC H 02 P 5/06. Published 20.08.2000, bulletin no. 23.

10. Zhuravlev Yu.P., Golovin V.V., Shilyaev P.V., Karandaev A.S., Hramshin V.R., Hramshin R.R. Sposob upravleniya potokom vozbuzhdeniya elektrodvigatelya postoyannogo toka [A method of controlling the flow of DC motor excitation]. Patent no. 2456741, MPC 7 Н 02 Р 7/28, 2012, BIMP no. 20, 460 p.

11. Karandaev A.S., Hramshin V.R., Hramshin R.R., Lukin A.A., Zhuravlev Yu.P., Shilyaev P.V., Golovin V.V. Sposob upravleniya potokom vozbuzhdeniya elektrodvigatelya postoyannogo toka v sisteme dvuhzonnogo regulirovaniya [A method of controlling the flow of DC motor excitation in a system of two-zone control]. Patent no. 2457611, MPC 7 Н 02 Р 7/06

12. Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka elektrotehnicheskih sistem nepreryvnoi gruppy stana goryachei prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Development of electrotechnical systems for continuous train of hot rolling mill in the process of product range expansion]: Dissertation for a D.Sc. degree in Engineering. Magnitogorsk. Nosov Magnigorsk State Technical University, 2013, 360 p.

13. Karandaev A.S. Sovershenstvovanie avtomatizirovannyh elektroprivodov agregatov prokatnogo proizvodstva [Improvement of automatic electric drives of rolling stands]. Mashinostroenie [Machine-building]. Network electronic scientific journal, 2014, no.1, pp. 3-15.

14. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Galkin V.V., Lukin A.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie tiristornogo elektroprivoda s perekluchayuscheisya strukturoi [Mathemati-cal modeling of thyristor electric drive with a flipper]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universi-ties. Electrical engineering]. 2010, no.3, pp. 47-53.

15. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Shilyaev, Golovin V.V. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie vzaimosvyazannyh elektromehanicheskih sistem mezhkletjevogo promezhutka shirokopolosnogo stana goryachei prokatki [Mathematical modeling of interrelated electrical systems of interstand gap of wide strip hot rolling mill]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2009, no.1, pp. 12-20.

16. Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Gostev A.N., Karandaev A.S. Matematicheskaya model vzaimosvyazannyh elektrotehnicheskih sistem nepreryvnoi gruppy shirokopolosnogo stana [Mathematical model of interrelated electrical systems of continuous train of wide strip rolling mill]. Mashinostroenie [Machine building]. Network electronic scientific journal, 2013, no.1, pp. 12-21.

17. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Lukin A.A., Shurygina G.V., Golovin V.V. Eksperimental'nye issledovaniya tiristornyh elektroprivodov s dvuhzonnym regulirovaniem skorosti s uluchshennymi energeticheskimi harakteristikami [Experimental researches of thyristor electric drives with two-zone speed control with improved energetic characteristics] Vestnik YuURGU. Seriya energetika [Bulletin of South-Ural state university. Power engineering], 2010, no. 14, pp. 67-72.

18. Fedorov A.A., Risthejn E.M. Elektrosnabzhenie promyshlennyh predpriyatij [Industrial power supply]. Moskow. Energiya, 1981, 360 p.

19. Golovin V.V., Karandaev A.S., Hramshin V.R. Otsenka effektivnosti primeneniya tiristornogo elektroprivoda s avtomaticheskim izmeneniem koordinaty, reguliruemoj po cepi vozbuzhdeniya [Perfomance evaluation of applying the thyristor electric drive with automatic coordinate variation, which is controlled by the circuit condenser]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromehanika [Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Electromechanics], 2006, no.4, pp. 40-45.

20. Khramshin V.R. Razrabotka elektrotehnicheskih sistem nepreryvnoi gruppy stana goryachei prokatki pri rasshirenii sortamenta polos [Development of electrotechnical systems for continuous train of hot rolling mill in the process of product range expansion]. Dissertation for a D.Sc. degree in Engineering. Magnitogorsk. Nosov Magnigorsk State Technical University, 2013, 360 p.

21. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Andryushin I.Yu., Golovin V.V., Shilyaev P.V., Petryakov S.A., Lukin A.A. Novye tehnicheskie resheniya v elektroprivodah i sistemah regulirovaniya tehnologicheskih parametrov stanov goryachei prokatki [New technical solutions in electric drives and con-trol systems of manufacturing parameters of hot rolling mills]. Proceedings of TulGU. Technical sciences. Issue 3. Tula. Publishing center of TulGU, 2010, part 2, pp. 34-40.

22. Merzlyakov, Yu.V., Tolmachev G.G., Karandaev A.S., Galkin V.V., Golovin V.V., Hlystov A.I. Issledovanie uslovij kommutacii dvigatelej elektroprivodov shirokopolosnogo stana goryachej prokatki [Research of conditions of electric drives motor commutation of wide-strip mill of hot rolling]. Izvestiya TulGU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Proceedings of TulGU. Technical sciences]. Issue 3: in a 5 parts, 2010, vol. 3, pp.89-96.

23. Hramshin V.R. Povyshenie bezopasnosti rezhima invertirovaniya tiristornogo elektroprivoda pri prokatke polos rasshirennogo sortamenta [Improving the security mode of inverting the thyristor electric drive in the process of product range expansion]. Elektrotekhnika [Electrical engineering], 2013, no. 2, pp. 52-56.

24. Hramshin V.R., Karandaev A.S., Hramshin R.R., Andryushin I.Yu. Ustrojstvo dvuhzonnogo regulirovaniya skorosti dvigatelya postoyannogo toka [Instrument of two-zone DC motor speed control]. Patent no. 121669, MPC 7 Н 02 Р 7/06, BIMP no. 30, 2012.

25. Hramshin V.R. Razrabotka i vnedrenie avtomatizirovannyh elektroprivodov i sistem regulirovaniya tekhnologicheskih parametrov shirokopolosnogo stana goryachej prokatki [Developing and implementation of automated electric drive and systems of controlling the process parameters of widestrip hot rolling mill] Vestnik Ivanovskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Ivanovo State Power University], 2012, no. 6, pp.100-104.

26. Baskov S.N., Karandaev A.S., Baskov S.N., Osipov O.I. Energosilovye parametry privodov i sistema profilirovannoi prokatki slyabov stana 2800 [Power parame-ters of electric drives and system of shape rolling of slabs at rolling mill 2800]. Privodbaya tekhnika [Driving equipment]. 1999, no. 1-2, pp. 21- 24.

27. Radionov A.A., Usatyi D.Yu., Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S., Sarvarov A.S. Opredelenie energosilovyh parametrov protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem kosvennym metodom [Calculation of power parameters of plastic metal working by indirect method]. Magnitogorsk, 2000, dep. in VINITI 20.04.2000, no. 1085-В00

28. Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Golovin V.V., Karandaev A.S., Radionov A.A., Khramshin V.R. Avtomaticheskaya korrektsiya skorostei elektoprivodov kletei stana 2000 pri prokatke trubnoi zagotovki [Automatic control of stand electric drive speed of 2000 rolling mill during tube stock rolling]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2011, no. 4, pp. 31-35.

29. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Radionov A.A., Andryushin I.Yu., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Soglasovanie skorostnyh rezhimov elektroprivodov kletei nepreryvnoi gruppy prokatnogo stana [Coordination of rolling stand elec-tric drive speed of continuous train of rolling mill]. Vestnik IGEU [Bulletin of ISPU]. 2013, issue 1, pp. 98-103.

30. Karandaev A.S., Khramshin V.R., Galkin V.V., Gostev A.N. Sovershenstvovanie algoritma soglasovaniya skorostei elektroprivodov kletei chernovoi gruppy stana goryachei prokatki [Improvement of electric drives speed coordination algorithm for roughing train of hot rolling mill]. Vestnik YuURGU. Seriya energetika [Bulletin of South-Ural state university. Power engineering]. Issue 16, 2011, no. 34(251), pp. 35-41.