download PDF

Abstract

The synchronization devices for the network controlled power valve converters, based on integrate sweep converters with frequency-width-pulse modulation (SC) were reviewed.

A block diagrams of the system, a time diagrams of the signals and synchronization conditions of SC switching frequency by the external bipolar rectangular and harmonic signals were shown. As an example of a three phase reverse thyristor converter of DC the function block diagrams of cross and interval-code synchronizations was shown.

A functional diagram of SC, the main calculated proportions and the recommendations for choosing the parameters were given.

This article may be interesting for engineers and technical employees, who work with the design, debugging and exploitation the power converter equipment.

Keywords

Synchronization device, valve converter, sweeping converter, interval-code synchronization, cross synchronization, phase shifting device, decoder, pulse distributor.

Tsitovich Leonid Ignatievich – D.Sc.(Eng.), professor, Head of the Electric Drive and Industrial Plant Automation department, FSSFEI HPE “South Ural State University” (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dudkin Maksim Mihailovich – Ph.D.(Eng.), associate professor of the electric drive and automation of Industrial Installations department, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Rahmatulin Rais Muhibovich – the senior scientific employee of the Electric Drive and Industrial Plant Automation department, FSSFEI HPE “South Ural State University” (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia.

Brilina Olesya Gennadievna – Ph.D.(Eng.), associate professor of Electric Drive and Industrial Plant Automation department, “South Ural State University” (National Re-search University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tugaev Anton Valerevich – post graduate student of the Electric Drive and Industrial Plant Automation department, FSSFEI HPE “South Ural State University” (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia.

1. Osipov O.I., Usyinin Yu.S. Tehnicheskaya diagnostika avtomatizirovannyih elektroprivodov [Technical diagnostics of automated electric drives]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1991, 160 p.

2. Brinkis K., Staltmanis A. The automated control of a power system. Baltic electrical engineering revier. 1997. No.2(6). Pp. 39-44.

3. Kachalov A.V., Tsyitovich L.I., Dudkin M.M. Integriruyuschie ustroystva sinhronizatsii dlya sistem impulsnofazovogo upravleniya ventilnyimi preobrazovatelyami [Integrating Synchronizers for Gated Converters Pulse-Phase Control Circuits]. Prakticheskaya silovaya elektronika [Applied Power Electronics], 2010, no. 1(37)/2010, pp. 42-51.

4. Tsyitovich L.I., Kachalov A.V., Dudkin M.M., Rahmatulin R.M. Adaptivnaya sistema sinhronizatsii trehfaznogo mostovogo reversivnogo tiristornogo preobrazovatelya [Adaptive synchronization system of three-phase bridge reversible thyristor converter]. Vestnik JuUrGU. Serija «Jenergetika» [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series "Power Engineering"], 2009, vol. 11, no. 15 (148). pp. 45-50.

5. Crane L., Katzel J. Coping with industrial control system noise // Plant Engineering. 1997. №11, Pp. 89-91.

6. Dudkin M.M., Tsyitovich L.I. Elementyi informatsionnoy elektroniki sistem upravleniya ventilnyimi preobrazovatelyami [Elements of information Electronics control systems of valve converters]. 2011, 362 p.

7. Tsytovich L.I., Dudkin M.M., Brylina O.G., Tugaev A.V. Adaptive interval and code bidecimal timing mechanism with watching fixing of points of natural commutation of circuit voltage. European Science and Technology: materials of the III international research and practice conference. Publishing office Vela Verlag Waldkraiburg – Munich – Germany, 2012. Vol.I. October 30th –31st . Pp. 276-281.

8. Kolokolkin A.M., Smirnov A.N. Funkcional'no-polnaja asinhronno-sinhronnaja cifrovaja sistema upravlenija ventil'nym preobrazovatelem [A functionally complete asynchronoussynchronous digital control system for a valve converter.] Jelektrotehnika [Russian Electrical Engineering], 2014, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 29-33.

9. Osipov O.I., Usyinin Yu.S. Promyishlennyie pomehi i sposobyi ih podavleniya v ventilnyih elektroprivodah postoyannogo toka [Industrial interference and methods for their suppression in DC rectifier drives]/.Moscow: Energija, 1979, 80 p.

10. Enache S., Campeanu A., Vlad I., Enache M.-A. Method and device of synchronization for determination of squirrel cage asynchronous motors parameters. Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE), 2013. 8th International Symposium, 2013, pp. 1-4.

11. Chernov E.A., Kuzmin V.P. Komplektnyie elektroprivodyi stankov s CHPU [Unitized electric drives for CNC machines]. Gorkiy, 1989. 320 p.

12. Temnikov F.E., Slavinskiy V.E. Matematicheskie razvertyivayuschie sistemyi [Mathematical deploy sistems]. Moscow: Energiya, 1970, 120 p.

13. Tsytovich L.I., Brylina O.G. Mnogozonnyie integriruyuschie sistemyi upravleniya kaskadami «ventilnyiy preobrazovatel – ispolnitelnyiy mehanizm» dlya obyektov s parallelnyimi kanalami regulirovaniya [Multi-zone integrated control system for control the cascades "converter valve - actuator" for objects with parallel channel regulation]. Prakticheskaya silovaya elektronika [Practical power electronics], 2009, no.36/2009, pp. 23-30.

14. Tsytovich L.I., Dudkin M.M., Tereschina O.G., Loginova N.A. Integriruyuschie razvertyivayuschie preobrazovateli s povyishennoy temperaturnoy stabilnostyu harakteristik [Integrating deploying inverters with high temperature stability characteristics]. Priboryi i sistemyi. Upravlenie, kontrol, diagnostika [Instruments and systems. Management, monitoring, diagnostics]. 2010, no. 10, pp. 38-43.

15. Tsytovich L.I., Brylina O.G. O dinamike mnogozonnogo integrirujushhego reguljatora s chastotnonulevym soprjazheniem moduljacionnyh zon [Dynamics of a multizone integrating regulator with frequency-zero junction of modulation zones. Elektrotehnika [Russian Electrical Engineering]. 2014, vol. 85, no. 7, pp. 434-442.

16. Tereschina O.G. Filtryi s diskretno perestraivaemyimi v funktsii signala upravleniya dinamicheskimi harakteristikami na osnove mnogozonnogo integriruyuschego razvertyivayuschego preobrazovatelya [Filters with discretely reconfigurable in function of a control signal of the dynamic characterics on the basis of the multizone integrating sweep converter]. Trudy 14 mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tehnicheskoj konferencii «Jelektroprivody peremennogo toka» [Proceeding of the 14 international scientific-technical conference “Alternating current electrical drives”]. Ekaterinburg, 2007, pp. 51-54.

17. Tsytovich L.I., Maurer V.G. Tsytovich P.L. Shirotnoimpulsnyiy integriruyuschiy razvertyivayuschiy preobrazovatel s konturom amplitudnoy korrektsii dinamicheskih harakteristik [Width-pulse integrating scanning converter circuit amplitude correction of dynamic characteristics]. Priboryi i tehnika eksperimenta [Instruments and Experimental Techniques], 1997, no. 3, pp. 89-93.

18. Tsytovich L.I., Kachalov A.V. Integriruyuschaya intervalo-kodovaya sinhronizatsiya reversivnyih tiristornyih preobrazovateley [Integrating interval-code synchronization of reversible thyristor converters]. Vestnik Juzhno-ural''skogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta. Serija: energetika [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series "Power Engineering"]. 2010, vol. 13, no. 14 (190). pp. 36-39.

19. Sidorov S.N., Mironov D.S. Reversivnyj tiristornyj preobrazovatel' bez uravnitel'nyh reaktorov [Reversible thyristor converter without paralleling reactors]. Patent RUS 2444112 26.11.2010.

20. Usynin Yu.S., Grigor'Ev M.A., Shishkov A.N. Ventil'nyj jelektroprivod s sinhronnoj reaktivnoj mashinoj nezavisimogo vozbuzhdenija [Electric drive with a field-regulated reluctance machine]. Elektrotehnika [Russian Electrical Engineering]. 2013, vol. 84, no. 3, pp. 149-154.