Abstract

Full Text

The theme of the article is justified by the situations arising in the process of slurry pumping station operation accompanied by the increasing frequency of electrical equipment flooding, which is the reason for the reconstruction. It should be noted that it is necessary to find the solution for the increase in the redundancy level are the accidents when the slurry pump station is completely without power supply or the long-time switching to the reserve input due to the delay made by the personnel. Such causes result in significant losses due to flooded electrical equipment due to power failure and the pump house being underground as well as stopping the technological process of continuous production of a large shop for several days. The purpose of this investigation is to find the optimum design solution for a slurry pumping station under specific industrial conditions considering its location and operating conditions in the process of operation. To solve the problem of the pumping station flooding, the choice of electric power supply schemes, in which reliability and redundancy will be increased, is offered. The scheme choice is based on a complex approach considering the reliability parameters, reduction of downtime and losses, estimate of steady-state parameters, emergency and post-emergency modes, as well as no-risk, prospect for expansion of the pump house and approximate economic evaluation of the suggested solutions. Some circuit solutions are implemented in Katran software package based on a combination of modified equivalence and sequential intervals methods to determine the values of steady-state parameters of the system as well as to calculate the emergency closing at 10 kV sections to estimate post-emergency parameters and to further implement them. The design of power supply schemes for reconstruction of a slurry pumping station with the purpose of increasing the reliability of uninterrupted power supply to responsible consumers to increase the degree of object reservation was carried out in this work. The authors suggest scheme variants and estimate the possibility to realize them in the conditions of the present object. Besides, a tentative evaluation of reliability and safety of the presented power supply schemes with reference to conditions of the oxygen-converter plant is given. Their comparison is made, and it is described, which of the schemes may be used in practice. Their economic component and convenience are also evaluated. In addition, steady-state, emergency, and post-emergency mode have been calculated in order to study the reliability of the optimal scheme.

Keywords

power supply scheme, reliability, slurry pump house, reliability categories, power supply quality, voltage level calculation, redundancy, pump house flooding, losses, additional backup input

Yuliya N. Kondrashova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Industrial Power Supply Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5280-5666

Aleksey V. Shalimov

Undergraduate student, Industrial Power Supply Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Andrey M. Tretyakov

Undergraduate student, Industrial Power Supply Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Artem Snigur

1. Medvedev N.M., Bunin A.A., Lygin M.M. Energy-saving technologies on the example of a slurry pumping station. Energeticheskie i elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy: Mezhdunarodnyy sbornik nauchnykh trudov [International collection of scientific papers "Power and electrical systems"]. Magnitogorsk, NMSTU Publ., 2019, pp. 27-32. (In Russian)

2. Myznikov I.L. Developing a state standard for centrifugal slurry pumps. Gidrotekhnika [Hydrotechnika], 2021, no. 1(62), pp. 67-68. (In Russian)

3. Seleznev A.V. Modernization of the slurry pump of the surface circulation system of drilling pump cleaning. Problemy razrabotki mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodnykh i rudnykh poleznykh iskopaemykh. [Problems of Hydrocarbon and Ore Mineral Fields Development.], 2014, no. 1, pp. 148-151. (In Russian)

4. Vorob'ev Yu.L., Akimov V.A., Sokolov Yu.I. Sistemnye avarii i katastrofy v tekhnosfere Rossii [Systemic accidents and disasters in the technosphere of Russia]. Moscow, All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defense and Emergencies of Russia Publ., 2012. 308 p. (In Russian)

5. Zagorodnov V.V., Bekker V.F. Reduction of pump station flooding risk in salt mines using automation equipment. Vestnik KIGIT [Bulletin of KIGIT], 2014, no. 2(44), pp. 31-36. (In Russian)

6. Development of power grid protection – intelligent devices of new generation. The material was prepared by the press service of JSC "OEK". Elektroenergiya. Peredacha i raspredelenie. [Electricity. Transmission and Distribution], 2020, no. 2(59), pp. 34-35. (In Russian)

7. Semykin A.V., Sultanov N.Z. The system of flood forecasting. Classification of flooding of industrial objects. Orenburgskie gorizonty: proshloe, nastoyashchee, budushchee: Sbornik materialov Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy 275-letiyu Orenburgskoy guberniii 85-letiyu Orenburgskoy oblasty. [Proceedings of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 275th anniversary of the Orenburg province and the 85th anniversary of the Orenburg region "Orenburg horizons: past, present, future"]. Orenburg, LLC "Frontir", 2019, pp. 174-177. (In Russian)

8. Nekrasov A.I., Nekrasov A.A., Podobedov P.N., Dovlatov I.M. Evaluation of the residual resource of electrical equipment by physical characteristics. Vestnik agrarnoy nauki Dona. [Bulletin of Agrarian Science of the Don], 2018, no. 1(41), pp. 5-11. (In Russian)

9. Shcherbatov I.A., Guryanova V.V., Tsurikov G.N. Determination of electric power equipment technical condition. Informatsionnye tekhnologii. Problemy i resheniya: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Materials of the International scientific-practical conference "Information Technology. Problems and solutions"]. 2018, no. 1 (5), pp. 341–345. (In Russian)

10. Gazizova O.V., Malafeev A.V., Tarasov V.M., Izvolskiy M.A. Study of dividing automatics effectiveness in the power supply system of a ferrous metallurgy industrial enterprise. Promyshlennaya energetika. [Industrial Power Engineering], 2012, no. 10, pp. 12-17. (In Russian)

11. Igumenshchev V.A, Malafeev A.V., Gazizova O.V., KondrashovaYu.N., Panova E.A., Kochkina A.V., Zinovyev V.V. Kompleks avtomatizirovannogo rezhimnogo analiza KATRAN 7.0 [Complex of automated regime analysis of KATRAN 7.0]. Computer program RF, no. 2013616847, 2013.

12. Igumenshchev V.A., Zaslavets B.I., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu.N. The modified method of sequential equivalence for calculating the modes of complex power supply systems. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial power engineering], 2008, no. 6, pp. 16-22. (In Russian)

13. Gazizova O.V., Sokolov A.P., Patshin N.T., Kondrashova Yu. N. Excitation loss mode in synchronous generator in terms of complicated configuration industrial power supply system. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2019, no. 2(43), pp. 12-18. doi: 10.18503/2311-8318-2019-2(43)-12-18 (In Russian)

Kondrashova Yu.N., Shalimov A.V., Tretyakov A.M., Snigur A. Option Evaluation for Power Supply Scheme Reconstruction for Slurry Pumping Station in Order to Increase the Redundancy of Critical Consumers at Oxygen Converter Shop. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2023, no. 1(58), pp. 39-48. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.18503/2311-8318-2023-1(58)-39-48