download PDF

Abstract

The paper presents the simulation of an intelligent DC electric drive control system (SUEP) with two-zone speed control using the fuzzy sets theory. A developed fuzzy SUEP with two-zone speed control has been implemented. The results comparative analysis of modeling an intelligent control system and an electric drive system using classical approaches to adjusting regulators is presented, and the advantages and disadvantages of using soft computing in an intelligent control system for an AC electric drive are revealed. The dynamic characteristics of classical and intelligent control systems are investigated. The introduction of a multi-cascade fuzzy controller into intelligent control systems, where the external cascade of the fuzzy module is considered as an expert system that controls the nested cascade controllers, allows reducing the information load of the production knowledge base, the number of linguistic variables, and also reducing the algorithmic complexity in the fuzzification and defuzzification blocks. Algorithms and procedures used in multistage fuzzy controllers can be used as prediction modules in advanced automation objects, for example, in electric drive control systems with two-zone regulation, as well as similar technological processes used in the electric power industry, robotics and transport. This approach allows a fuzzy multi-stage control system to combine various structural solutions for setting up controllers, while obtaining qualitative characteristics of transient processes, and to expand the intellectual capabilities of fuzzy control systems by combining them structurally and functionally into multi-stage structures to solve the problems of regulating complex technological processes under condition -views of multi-criteria, multi-tasking and multi-coordinate.

Keywords

electric drive control system, two-zone regulation, fuzzy inference algorithms, fuzzy logic controller

Sergej P. Cherniy Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Head of the Department, Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations Department, Komsomolsk-on-Amur State University, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8410-7985

Vjacheslav A. Solovyev D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations Department, Komsomolsk-on-Amur State University, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7930-0601

Alina V. Buzikaeva Postgraduate student, Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations Department, Komsomolsk-on-Amur State University, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7181-6435

Sergei I. Sukhorukov Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Electric Drive and Automation of Industrial Installations Department, Komsomolsk-on-Amur State University, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1522-3517

1. Chernykh I.V. Modelirovanie elektrotekhnicheskikh ustroistv v Matlab, SymPowerSystems i Simulink [Modeling electrical devices in Matlab, SymPowerSystems and Simulink]. Moscow, DMK Press, St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2008. 288 p. (In Russian)
  2. Cherny S., Khrulkov V., Vasilchenko S. Improving dynamic and energy characteristics of electromechanical systems with single-phase rectifiers. 2020 International Conference on In-dustrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing. IEEE, 2020, 9111902. doi: 10.1109/ ICIEAM48468.2020.9111902
  3. Susdorf V.I., Cherniy S.P., Buzikayeva A.V. Optimization of Series Motor Drive Dynamics. 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technol-ogies (FarEastCon). IEEE, 2019. doi: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934344
  4. Savelyev D.O., Gudim A.S., Solovev D.B. Stabilizing the transients in the objects and systems controlling the compen-sation of nonlinear ACS (automatic control system) elements. 2019 International Science and Technology Conference "EastConf", IEEE, 2019, 8725324. doi: 10.1109/Eastonf.2019.8725324
  5. Basharin A.V., Novikov V.A., Sokolovsky G.G. Upravlenie elektroprivodami: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [Control of electric drives: a textbook for universities]. Leningrad, Energoizdat, 1982. 392 p. (In Russian)
  6. Stelmashchuk S.V., Kapustenko D.V. Coordinated control of belt transportation with a modal regulator. Uchenye zapiski KnAGTU [Proceedings of Komsomolsk-on-Amur state tech-nical university], 2019, vol.1, vo. 1(38), pp. 28-40. (In Russian)
  7. Boldyrev V.V., Gorkavyi M.A. Development of an intelligent control module for an automated autonomous power supply system. Uchenye zapiski KnAGTU [Proceedings of Komsomolsk-on-Amur state technical university], 2020, no. 3(43), pp. 9-18. (In Russian)
  8. Soloviev V. A., Deryuzhkova N. E., Kupova A. V. Modeling of a static thyristor compensator in the power supply system of an arc steel-smelting furnace. Vestnik YUrGU. Seriya «Energetika» [Bulletin of South Ural State University. Series “Power Engineering”], 2014, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 23-28. (In Russian)
  9. Stelmashchuk S.V., Chernov A.Yu. PID-control of automatic control system with maximum operating sped and restriction to overregulation. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2012, no. 20, pp. 256-265. (In Russian)
  10. Trusov R.E., Gorkavyi M.A. Increasing the accuracy of soft computing in the support system for situational assessment processes. Molodezh i nauka: aktualnye problemy fundamentalnykh i prikladnykh issledovaniy: materialy II Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh [Youth and Science: Actual Problems of Fundamental and Applied Research: Proceedings of the II All-Russian National Scientific Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists]. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Komsomolsk-on-Amur State University Publ., 2019, pp. 488-491. (In Russian)
  11. Mazandarani M, Pariz N, Kamyad A.V. Granular differentia-bility of Fuzzy-Number-Valued functions. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. 2018. No. 26. Pp. 310-323. doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2017.2659731
  12. Saveliev D.O., Gudim A.S., Khrulkov V.N. Software module of the fuzzy logical compensator of nonlinear elements. Proizvodstvennye tekhnologii budushchego: ot sozdaniya k vnedreniyu: materialy mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Production technologies of the future: from creation to implementation: materials of the in-ternational scientific and practical conference], Komsomolsk-on-Amur, 2017, pp. 128-131. (In Russian)

Cherniy S.P., Solovyev V.A., Buzikaeva A.V., Sukhorukov S.I. Approach to Simulation of Two-Stage Fuzzy DC Drive Control System with Two-Zone Speed Control. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2022, no. 2(55), pp. 32-39. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.18503/2311-8318-2022-2(55)-32-39