download PDF

Abstract

The analysis of vibroacoustic diagnostics systems was carried out. It was found that vibration acceleration sensors (accelerometers) from the class of electromagnetic transducers designed to measure low-frequency dynamic processes are of the greatest practical interest. A new version of a solenoid-type electrode inductive vibration acceleration sensor with an elastic suspension of an inertial element was proposed to measure low-frequency dynamic processes. A new vibration sensor design and its electrical equivalent circuit are presented as well as the operating principle of the vibration sensor. The sensor informative parameter, which is affected by external mechanical vibrations, is the insertion depth of the armature-plunger into the measuring coil cavity. To process the measurement information, a bridge circuit is used, and capacitive elements are used as auxiliary shoulder elements of this circuit, which are an integral design part of the sensor itself providing a high invariance level to destabilizing factors. In this case, the resonant excitation mode of the measuring coils is used, which ensures high sensitivity of the sensor as a whole. The analytical description of the main physical processes that determine the novelty of the considered technical solution was carried out. It is proposed to use an additional transformation of the information signal from the sensor in the form of quarter-phase detection by means of a synchronous detector.

Keywords

Vibration sensor, measuring coil, inertial element, elastic suspension, turn-to-turn capacitance of the winding, coupling capacitors of measuring coils with supply voltage, bridge measuring circuit, resonance, quarter-phase detection.

Ivan V. Bryakin D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Senior Researcher, Head of the Information and Measuring System Laboratory, Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7463-8072

Igor V. Bochkarev D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Power Faculty, Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9873-9203

Vadim R. Khramshin D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Department of Industrial Electric Power Supply, Head of Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., https://orcid.org/ 0000-0003-0972-2803

1. Rosenberg G.Sh., Madorsky E.Z., Golub E.S., Vinickij M.L., Neelov A.N., Porosenkov Ju.V., Tadzhibaev A.I. Vibrodiagnostika [Vibration diagnostics]. Saint Petersburg, PEIPK Publ., 2003. 284 p. (In Russian)

2. Adams M.L. Rotating Machinery Vibration: From Analysis to Troubleshooting. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2010. 476 p.

3. Abramov I.L. Vibrodiagnostika jenergeticheskogo oborudo-vanija [Vibration diagnostics of power equipment]. Keme-rovo, KuzGTU Publ., 2011. 81 p. (In Russian)

4. Barkov A.V., Barkova N.A. Vibracionnaja diagnostika mashin i oborudovanija. Analiz vibracii [Vibration diagnos-tics of machines and equipment. Vibration analysis]. Saint Petersburg, SPbGMTU Publ., 2004. 156 p. (In Russian)

5. Kostyukov V.N., Naumenko A.P. Prakticheskie osnovy vi-broakusticheskoj diagnostiki mashinnogo oborudovanija [Practical fundamentals of vibroacoustic diagnostics of ma-chinery]. Omsk, Publishing house of OmSTU, 2002. 125 p. (In Russian)

6. Manik D.N. Vibro-Acoustics: Fundamentals and Applica-tions. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017. 487 p.

7. Girdhar P. Practical Machinery Vibration Analysis and Pre-dictive Maintenance. Elsevier, 2004. 255 p.

8. Petrukhin V.V., Petrukhin S.V. Osnovy vibrodiagnostiki i sredstva izmerenija vibracii [Basics of vibration diagnostics and vibration measuring instruments]. Vologda, Infra-Engineering Publ., 2010. 168 p. (In Russian)

9. Kostyukov V.N., Naumenko A.P. Osnovy vibroakusticheskoj diagnostiki i monitoringa mashin [Fundamentals of vibroacoustic diagnostics and machine monitoring]. Omsk: Publishing house of OmSTU, 2011. 360 p. (In Russian)

10. Balitskiy F.Ya., Genkin M.D., Ivanova M.A., Sokolo-va A.G., Khomyakov E.I. Modern methods and means of vibration diagnostics of machines and configurations. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress v mashinostroenii [Scien-tific and technological progress in mechanical engineering]. Moscow, MCNiTI, A.A. Blagonravov Institute of Mechanical Engineering. Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1990. 115 p. (In Russian)

11. Karimi H. Vibration Control and Actuation of Large-Scale Systems. Academic Press, 2020. 398 p.

12. Landau I.D., Airimioaie T.B. Adaptive and Robust Active Vibration Control: Methodology and Tests. New York, Springer, 2017. 405 p.

13. Balitsky F.Ya., Barkov A.V., Barkov N.A. Nerazrushajush-hij kontrol. Vibroakusticheskaja diagnostika [Non-destructive testing. Vibroacoustic diagnostics]. Moscow, Mechanical Engineering Publ., 2005. 829 p. (In Russian)

14. Yurkevich V.V., Skhirtladze A.G. Nadjozhnost i diagnostika tehnologicheskih sistem [Reliability and diagnostics of tech-nological systems]. Moscow, Publishing Center "Academy", 2011. 304 p. (In Russian)

15. Chichkov B.A. Vibration sensors and microelectromechanical systems of mobile devices, as their analogues, for assessing the vibration state of rotary machines. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTU GA [Scientific Bulletin of MSTU GA], 2016, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 120-125. (In Russian)

16. Ishmetyev E.N., Panov A.N., Romanenko A.V., Vasi-liev E.Yu., Korobeynikov S.M. Experience of using auto-mated stationary vibration control and vibration diagnostics systems. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2014, no. 1(22), pp. 56-59. (In Russian)

17. Belyaev A.O. Intelligent vibration velocity sensor with an analog integrator and digital correction. Izvestija JuFU [Izvestia SFedU], 2008, no. 2 (79), pp. 130-135. (In Russian)

18. Fedotov A.V. Teorija i raschet induktivnyh datchikov peremeshhenij dlja sistem avtomaticheskogo kontrolja [The-ory and calculation of inductive displacement sensors for au-tomatic control systems]. Omsk, Publishing house of Om-STU, 2011. 176 p. (In Russian)

19. Konyukhov N.E., Mednikov F.M., Nechaevsky M.L. El-ektromagnitnye datchiki mehanicheskih velichin [Electro-magnetic sensors of mechanical quantities]. Moscow, Me-chanical Engineering Publ., 1987. 256 p. (In Russian)

20. Tsikerman L.Ya., Kotlyar R.Yu. Induktivnye preobrazovateli dlja avtomatizacii kontrolja peremeshhenij [Inductive transducers for automation of movement control]. Мoscow, Mechanical engineering Publ., 1966. 112 p. (In Russian)

21. Kulikovsky L.F. Induktivnye izmeriteli peremeshhenij [In-ductive displacement meters]. Moscow, Leningrad, Gosen-ergoizdat Publ., 1961. 280 p. (In Russian)

22. Bieber L.A., Zhdanova Yu.E. Nizkochastotnye majatnikovye vibrometry [Low frequency pendulum vibrometers]. Mos-cow, Energy Publ., 1980. 64 p. (In Russian)