download PDF

Abstract

The aim of the study is to improve the quality of control of technological processes and production in the metallurgical industry through the synthesis of predictive analytics modules for control systems of technological processes using consolidated data on technological chains. In the course of the research, the analysis of theoretical and practical developments in the field of design was carried out, which showed the need for the design and development of predictive analytics modules in process control systems for industrial enterprises, including metallurgical production, and also the results of the synthesis of design solutions on the structure of integration of predictive analytics modules into operating subsystems of process control system and automatic control system on the example of the PJSC "MMK". During the design, a diagram of the functional structure of the system was built, its subsystems and blocks, their purposes were described, and the description of the control relationships between the objects of the system was made. The implementation of the functionality allows you to improve the quality of finished products, reducing time and labor costs, as well as reducing the share of products of low quality and scrap along the described technological routes.

Keywords

Automation, technological process, intelligent system, control system, predictive analytics, process control system.

Nikita A. Dyakonov

Postgraduate Student, the Department of Computer Engineering and Software Engineering, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University; Software Engineer, Department of Technical Support and Development of MES-system, RTC Ausferr, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0667-3789

Oksana S. Logunova

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Director of the Institute, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Arts Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7006-8639.

1. Solov'ev V.A., Chernyy S.P. Iskustvennyi intellekt v zadachakh upravleniya. Intellektualnye sistemy upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami: ucheb.posobie [Artificial intelligence in control problems. Intellectual systems of control of technological processes]. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, KnASTU Publ., 2006, 74 p. (In Russian)

2. Yanusov A.S., Kurganov V.V. Application of web technologies in the field of automated control systems for technological processes (APCS). Sbornik trudov XVI mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh "Molodezh' i sovremennye informatsionnye tekhnologii" [Proceedings of the XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Youth and Modern Information Technologies"]. Tomsk, TPU Publ., 2019, pp. 325-326. (In Russian)

3. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Posokhov I.A. Sistema intellektualnoy podderzhki protsessov upravleniya proizvodstvom nepreryvnolitoy zagotovki [System of intellectual support of processes of production management of continuous cast billets]. Magnitogorsk, NMSTU Publ., 2013, 175 p. (In Russian)

4. Kuznetsov L.A., Vedishchev V.V. Mathematical modeling of complex technological processes (on the example of a quality management system for rolled products). Datchiki i sistemy [Sensors & Systems)], 2001, no. 9, pp. 10-13. (In Russian)

5. Pulin I.S. Application of automated control systems in production: opportunities for labor productivity growth. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov "Upravlenie proizvoditel'nost'yu: opyt i problemy nizhegorodskikh predpriyatiy" [Collection of scientific papers "Productivity Management: Experience and Problems of Nizhny Novgorod Enterprises"]. Nizhny Novgorod, NNSTU Publ., 2020, pp. 207-212. (In Russian)

6. Kachala N.M., Prokhorenkov A.M. Ensuring the specified characteristics of technological process control systems using forecasting methods. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii "Nauka – proizvodstvu" [Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Science for Production"]. Murmansk, MSTU Publ., 2016, pp. 68-73. (In Russian)

7. Dementiev A.V. Analysis of existing automated process control systems. Studencheskiy [Student], 2020, no. 21-1(107), pp. 30-60. (In Russian)

8. Babeshko V.N. Information systems for managing technological processes. Novaya nauka: teoreticheskiy i prakticheskiy vzglyad. [Modern science: theoretical and practical approaches], 2016, no. 2-2(63), pp. 123-125. (In Russian)

9. Antipin A.F. On the issue of developing control systems for technological processes. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov 4-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii "Kachestvo v proizvodstvennykh i sotsial'no-ekonomicheskikh sistemakh" [Collection of scientific papers of the 4th International Scientific and Technical Conference "Quality in production and socio-economic systems"]. Kursk, CJSC «University book» Publ., 2016, pp. 31-34. (In Russian)

10. Parsunkin B.N., Bondareva A.R., Polukhina E.I. Visualization system for the creation of an adaptive complex of local level control in the automated process control system of industrial production. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2015, no. 2(27), pp. 44-47. (In Russian)

11. Andreev S.M., Barankin B.N., Logunova O.S. Application of neural network control algorithms in local control loops of process parameters. Sbornik statey 30-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii "Fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya, razrabotka i primenenie vysokikh tekhnologiy v promyshlennosti i ekonomike" [Collection of articles of the 30th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Fundamental and Applied Research, Development and Application of High Technologies in Industry and Economics"]. St. Petersburg, SPbPU Publ., 2012, pp. 263-265. (In Russian)

12. Parsunkin B.N., Artamonov Yu.S., Andreev S.M. Optimizatsiya parametrov nastroiki lokalnykh konturov upravleniya astaticheskimi obyektami po metodu simmetrichnogo optimuma [Optimization of settings for local control circuits of astatic objects by the method of symmetric optimum]. Magnitogorsk, NMSTU Publ., 2005, 99 p. (In Russian)

13. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Logunova O.S. Lokalnye stabiliziruyushchie kontura avtomaticheskogo upravleniya v ASU TP [Local stabilizing circuits of automatic control in automated process control systems]. Magnitogorsk, NMSTU Publ., 2012, 406 p. (In Russian)

14. Dimov Yu.V., Podashev D.B. Edge quality management system for finishing with elastic polymer-abrasive tools and its analysis. Part 1. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2020, vol. 24, no. 5(154), pp. 977-992. (in Russian) doi: 10.21285/1814-3520-2020-5-977-992

15. Marsuverskiy B.A. The Comprehensive Computer-Aided Control System for the Blast Furnace Process. Ferrous Metallurgy. Bulletin of Scientific, Technical and Economic Information. 2017. No. 7. pp. 41-46.

16. Denisov M.S. Automated system of program control of the process of applying pressure on liquid and crystallizing metal. Avtomatizatsiya. Sovremennye tekhnologii [Automation. Modern technologies], 2020, vol. 74, no. 5, pp. 234-240. (In Russian)

17. Silaeva E.Yu., Chebinev A.V. Development of an automated system for controlling the technological process of heat treatment of pipes in a roller furnace. Naukosphera [Scienceosphere], 2020, no. 5, pp. 108-113. (in Russian)

18. Svezhentsev M.Yu. Development of an automated control system for the technological process of heating and equalizing the temperature of pipes in a furnace with walking beams. Dnevnik nauki [Diary of science], 2020, no. 5(41), pp. 33. (In Russian)

19. Samokhval F.N. Automation in control systems of technological processes in the production of titanium sponge. Molodezhnaya nauka v razvitii regionov [Youth science in the development of regions], 2019, vol. 1, pp. 154-156. (In Russian)

20. Akhavei F. Predictive modeling to increase the relia-bility of production planning in single-item produc-tion / F. Akhavei, F. Bleicher. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science. 2016. pp. 806-811.

21. Ruiz E., Ferreño D., Cuartas M., Lopez A., Arroyo V., Gutiérrez-Solana F. Machine learning algorithms for the prediction of the strength of steel rods: an example of data-driven manufacturing in steelmaking. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing. 2020. Vol. 33(9). pp. 1-12. doi: 10.1080/0951192X.2020.1803505.

22. Shilkina S.V., Gusarova A.A. Intelligent information technologies in automated process control systems. Sovremennaya nauka i innovatsii [Modern science and innovation], 2018, no. 1(21), pp. 34-39. (In Russian)

23. Gorbach K.V. "Smart" non-ferrous metal. ControlEngineering Rossiya [Control Engineering Russia], 2019, no. 3(81), pp. 70-73. (in Russian)

24. Sharikov Yu.V., Snegirev N.In., Tkachev I.V., Petrov P.A. Development and simulation of control system based on predictive mathematical model for the industrial process of isomerization of pentane-hexane fraction / Cloud of Science, 2020, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 273-284. (In Russian)

25. Shmueli G., Koppius O.R. Predictive analytics in information systems research. MIS Quarterly: Management Information Systems. 2011. Vol. 35(3). pp. 553-572. doi: 10.2307/23042796.

26. Hansen, RJ, Hall, DL, Nickerson, GW, & Phoha, S. "Integrated Predictive Diagnostics: An Expanded View. Proceedings of the ASME 1996 International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exhibition. Vol. 5: Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy; Ceramics; Structures and Dynamics; Controls, Diagnostics and Instrumentation; Education; General. Birmingham, UK. June 10–13, 1996. V005T15A006. ASME. doi: 10.1115/96-GT-034

27. Sidorenko N.S., Myalovsky V.A. Improvement of management of metallurgical production on the basis of full weight control of material flows. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie v promyshlennoy i sotsialnoy sferakh [Mathematical and software systems in industrial and social spheres], 2019, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 35-37. doi: 10.18503/2306-2053-2019-7-2-35-37. (In Russian)

28. Sidorenko N.S., Logunova O.S. Prerequisites for modernization of the corporate technology and quality management system at a metallurgical enterprise. Materialy VIII Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii "Komp'yuternaya integratsiya proizvodstva i IPI-tekhnologii" [Materials of the VIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Computer Integration of Production and CALS-Technology"]. Orenburg, OSU Publ., 2017, pp. 661-664. (In Russian)

29. Sidorenko N.S., Logunova O.S., Tyazhelnikova L.Y., Arkulis N.V. Information Storage of Metallurgical Enterprises: Transformation of the Structure. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2019, no. 4(45), pp. 52-57. (In Russian). doi: 10.18503/2311-8318-2019-4(45)-52-5.