download PDF

Abstract

Under the regulatory effect of the load we understand the change in the active and reactive capacities of the electric load due to changes in the parameters of the power system, voltage and frequency of the network preventing this disturbance. In practical calculations, the regulatory effect of the load is often neglected. With a significant distance of the load from the power system and the electrically branched network, the static characteristics of the load can have a significant impact on the parameters of the mode. This article proposes to evaluate the influence of the regulatory effect of the load on the voltage level of the network taking into account the value of short-circuit power. In the study, the electric network of the industrial object under study was modeled in the specialized KATRAN software complex and the regulatory effect of the load in question was determined. An algorithm for determining the effect of the power short-circuit power of the power system on the voltage on the buses of the power substation has been compiled. The parameters of the static stability of power consumers are determined taking into account the regulatory effect of the load. The work shows that an increase in the resistance of communication with the power system reduces the current power of the short circuit of the power system, which leads to a greater influence of the regulatory effect of the load on the level of the supply voltage. In the case of branched networks electrically remote from power supplies, this leads to the need for a detailed consideration of the regulatory effect of the load. Also, increasing the distance of the electrical load from the power system affects the stability indicators of electrical machines. In the work, the regulatory effect in various load nodes of the object was calculated, the influence of the frequency regulation of the main electric drives of the pumping station on the regulatory effect of the load was studied and the influence of the regulatory effect of the load on the level of the supply voltage was determined.

Keywords

Load regulating effect, voltage, short circuit power, short-circuit current, power system, cable, resistance, network, load, static stability, power receiver.

Ruslan M. Nigamatullin

An undergraduate student, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3236-9358

Olga V. Gazizova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9416-672X

Aleksey V. Malafeev

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Electric Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1471-9764

1. Filatov A. N., Syzganova E. Yu., Panteleev V. I., Petuhov R. A., Pilyugin, G. A. Static characteristics and methods of calculation steady-state modes of synchronous motors. Zhurnal Sibirskogo federalnogo universiteta [Journal of Siberian Federal University]. 2015, pp. 795-801. (In Russian)

2. Odnokopylov Ivan G., Dementiev Yuri, Krochta Yuri, Ari, Abdullah R. RA-chem, Udut Leonid Stepanovich. Static limiting characteristics of the asynchronous electric drive with frequency vector control // Vestnik YuUrGU. Seriya “Energetika” [Herald of SUSU. "Energy"Series]. 2018. Vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 109-120. (In Russian)

3. Bulanova O.V., Shorokhov, D. V., Malafeev A.V. Modelling of electric loads for calculation of the established modes of power supply systems (abstract). Energetiki i metallurgi nastoyashchemu i budushchemu Rossii: Tez.dokl. 3-y Vseros. nauch.-tekhn. Konf. [Energy and metallurgy present and future of Russia: abstracts of reports of 3rd all-Russian scientific.-tech. Conf]. Magnitogorsk: MGTU, 2002. P. 8. (In Russian)

4. Igumenvshchev V.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Guseva I.A., Vasichkin G.N. Analysis of factors affecting static conductive characteristics of frequency-voltage consumers of metallurgical production (article) / Elektotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy: Mezhvuz. Sb. Nauch. Tr. [Electrical systems and complexes: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Magnitogorsk, GOU VPO "MGTU", 2006. Vol. No. 12. P. 138-145. (In Russian)

5. Igumenshchev V.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Guseva I.A., Vasichkin G.N. Calculation of static characteristics of frequency-voltage consumers of metallurgical production (article) Materialy 64-y nauch.-tekhn. Konf. Po itogam nauchno-issledovatelskikh rabot za 2004-2005 gg.: Sb. Dokl. T.2 [Materials of the 64th scientific.-tech. Conf. according to the results of scientific research in 2004-2005: Collection of scientific reports. Vol. 2]. Magnitogorsk: GOU VPO "MGTU", 2006. P. 101-103. (In Russian)

6. Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Efimov S.A., Zaytseva Y.Y. Study of the static characteristics of consumers of metallurgical production (article), Elektotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy: Mezhvuz. Sb. Nauch. Tr. [Electro-technical systems and complexes: Interuniversity collection. SB. nauch. Tr.] Vol. 14. Magnitogorsk: GOU VPO "MGTU", 2007. P. 169-172. (In Russian)

7. Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Efimov S.A., Zaytseva Y.Y. the Influence of the regulating effect of loading industrial enterprises on the parameters of the installation stopped still mode (article). Materialy 64-y nauch.-tekhn. Konf. Po itogam nauchno-issledovatelskikh rabot za 2006-2007 gg.: Sb. Dokl. T.2. [Proceedings of the 65th scientific.-tech. Conf. according to the results of scientific research for 2006-2007. Vol. 2]. Magnitogorsk GOU VPO "MGTU", 2007. P. 32-34. (In Russian)

8. Igumenshchev V.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Stepanova M.N. Static characteristics the comprehensive load of metallurgical enterprises (article) Elektotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy: Mezhvuz. Sb. Nauch. Tr. [Electrical systems and complexes: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Vol. 15. Magnitogorsk: GOU VPO MGTU, 2008. P. 225-228. (In Russian)

9. Bulanova O.V., Tarasov V. M., Izvolsky M. A., Malafeev A.V. Determination of the regulatory effect of DC motors supplied from uncontrolled rectifiers in planned regimes (article). Nauchno-issledovatelskie problemy v oblasti energetiki i energosberezheniya: Sb. Tr. Vserossiysk. Konf. s elementami nauch. Shk. Dlya molodezhi [Research issues in the field of energy and energy conservation: collection of scientific papers of the All-Russian conference with workshops for the youth]. Ufa: UGATU, 2010. P. 107–109. (In Russian)

10. Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Rotanova Yu. N., Tarasov V.M., Izvolsky M.A., Ionova Y.V. Determination of the regulatory effect of AC motors with auxiliary inverters (article). Vysokie tekhnologii, fundamentalnye i prikladnye issledovaniya, obrazovanie. T. 2. Sb. Tr. Desyatoi Mezhdunar. Nauch.-prakt. Konf. «Issledovanie, razrabotka i primenenie vysokikh tekhnologiy v promyshlennosti» [High technologies, fundamental and applied researches, education. Vol. 2: collection of scientific papers of the tenth Intern. scientific.-pract. Conf. "Research, development and application of high technologies in industry"]. St. Petersburgb: Publishing house of Polytechnical Institute. University press, 2010. P. 154-155. (In Russian)

11. Gotman V. I. Common algorithm of static stability estimation and calculation of the established modes of energy systems. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University]. 2007. Vol. 2011. 311. No. 4. P. 134-138. (In Russian)

12. Tarasov V.M., Bulanova O.V., Malafeev A.V. Study of govern-present the effect of DC motors fed from thyristor rectifiers (thesis). Tinchurinskie chteniya: Materialy dokl. 6 Mezhdunar. Molodezhnoi nauch. Konf. T.1 - Kazan [Tinchurin readings: Materials of reports of 6 Intern. youth scientific. Conf. Vol. 1. Kazan: Kazan. State Power University, 2011. P. 135-136. (In Russian)

13. Nikolaev N.A., Malafeev A.V., Bulanova O.V., Kondrashov Yu.N., Tarasov V.M. Regulatory effect rectifier load to determine the parameters of the established modes of power supply systems of industrial enterprises (article). Izvestiya Vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2011. No. 4. P. 115-118. (In Russian)

14. T. Xu, H.-Z. Kang Z.-C. Zhang Y.-H. Liu. Influence of voltage regulating and control mode for power type of load on voltage stability of load side. // Dianli Xitong Baohu yu Kongzhi/Power System Protection and Control. 37(22):9-12+16 • November 2009.

15. Madis Leinakse Hendrik Kiristaja Jako Kilter. Identification of Intra-Day Variations of Static Load Characteristics Based on Measurements in High-Voltage Transmission Network // 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT-Europe), At Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. 10.1109/ISGTEurope.2018.8571712.

16. Alexander Tavlintsev A. V. Pazderin Anton Suvorov Pavel Chusovitin. Experimental Investigation of Static Load Characteristics. // Advanced Materials Research(Volumes 960-961). June 2014. Thermal, Power and Electrical Engineering III. P. 969-973.

17. Lidija Korunovic, D. P. Stojanovic. The effects of normalization of static load characteristics // 2009 IEEE Bucharest PowerTech. 28 June-2 July 2009.

18. Kravchenko V.F., Nagai V.I., Burakov I.F., Zoloev B.P. Determination of the static characteristics of the power loads of network nodes on the basis of active experiment. Izvestiya VUZov. Severo-Kavkazckiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki. [Proceedings of Universities. The North Caucasus region. Technical Sciences]. 2015. No. 1. Energy. P. 54-59. (In Russian)

19. Khrushchev Yu.V., Pankratov A.V., Batseva N.L., Polishchuk V.I., Tulentsev A.S. Method of identifying load static characteristics according to the results of the experiment. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya v energetike [Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Engineering and technology in the energy sector]. 2014. V. 325. No. 4. P. 164-175. (In Russian)

20. Kovalev V.Z., Shcherbakov A.G., Petukhova O.A., Zyabkin A.A. The effect of deviation of the parameters of an asynchronous machine on its static characteristics under fan load. Omskiy nauchnyi vestnik [Omsk Scientific Bulletin]. 2017. No. 5. pp. 116-125. (In Russian)

21. Gazizova O.V., Kondrashova YU.N., Malafeyev A.V. Increase of Effective Management of Modes of Electric Power Plants Due to Forecasting of Static and Dynamic Stability at Change of Network Configuration. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2016, no. 3(32), pp. 27-38. (In Russian)

22. Gazizova O.V., Sokolov A.P., Malafeyev A.V. The question context of saturation in the mathematical model industrial generator for calculation of transition mode in the power complex configuration. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2018, no. 1(38), pp. 40-47. (In Russian)