download PDF

Abstract

The article is concerned with a three-phase capacitive stabilizing output current device that is designed to be powered through an unregulated electric arc rectifier. The research group offered a mathematical description of the electrical system, constructed a vector diagram of a stabilizer characterizing the change in the position of the output phase voltage vectors and gave an expression to calculate the output voltage and output current when the load resistance changes.

Keywords

Current stabilization, vector diagram, capacitive device, rectifier, current-voltage characteristic, electric arc plant.

Victor N. Meshcheryakov

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Head of the Electric Drive Department, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003- 0984-5133.

Alexei M. Evseev

Teaching Assistant, Electric Drive Department, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0687-7383.

Olga V. Danilova

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Electric Drive Department, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Denis V. Lastochkin

Postgraduate Student, Electric Drive Department, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Anshakov A.S., Urbakh E.K., Urbakh A.E., Faleev V.A. Processing of industrial wastes in electric-arc plasma. Аlternativnaya energetika i ekologiya [International Scientific Journal for Alternative Energy and Ecology], 2008, no. 9(65), pp. 131–135. (In Russian).

2. Lukashov V.P., Vashchenko S.P. and etc. Plasma-Thermal Processing of Solid Waste Products. Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii [Ecology and Industry of Russia], 2005, no. 11, pp. 4-9. (In Russian).

3. Cherednichenko V.S., Anshakov A.S., Kuzmin M.G. Plazmennye elektrotekhnologicheskie ustanovki [Plasma Electro technological Plants]. Novosibirsk, NSTU Publ., 2011, 600 p. (In Russian).

4. Anshakov A.S., Cherednichenko V.S., Urbakh E.K. et al. The treatment of mixed wastes using the thermal plasma. Progress in Plasma Processing of Materials, Begell House, Inc., 1999, pp. 737-743.

5. Zhukov M.F., Lytkin А.Ya., Khudyakov G.N., Аnshakov А.S. Elektrodugovoj nagrevatel gaza postoyannogo toka [DC electric arc gas heater]. Certificate of authorship USSR, no. 599732, 1982.

6. Meshcheryakov V.N., Evseev A.M., Pikalov V.V., Chuprov V.B., Konev V.A. Electrodugovoj plazmotron [Electric arc plasmatron]. Patent RF, no. 188618, 2019.

7. Mchedalov S.G. Electrodugovoj plazmotron [Electric arc plasmatron]. Patent RF, no. 2465748, 2012.

8. Domanov V.I. Influence of random factors on the operation of the current control system of an arc smelter. Privodnaya tekhnika [Drive technologies], 2019, no. 6, pp. 16-19. (In Russian)

9. Domanov V.I., Domanov A.V., Karpuchin K.E. and etc. Razrabotka i issledovanie sistem upravleniya tokom ehlektricheskoj dugi [Development and research of electric arc current control systems]. Ulyanovsk: UlSTU Publ., 2018, 242 p. (In Russian)

10. Petrov S. Methods of regulation and stabilization of the load current of welding inverters. Silovaya elektronika [Power electronics], 2008, no. 18, pp. 67-73. (In Russian)

11. Klyuchev V.I. Teoriya elektroprivoda [Electric drive theory]. Moskow: Eneroatomizdat Publ., 2001. 704 p. (In Russian)