download PDF

Abstract

The analysis of the principles of searchers construction was carried out. It was found that induction route methods based on measurements of secondary electromagnetic fields, which are created by currents induced in a cable by independent radiating systems using third-party power sources, have received the greatest use. For the implementation of these methods, radiating systems of various types are used, such as frame or vibrator antennas. When building locators, the mutual distribution of the receiving and transmitting coils is of particular importance. The research group considered options for the mutual arrangement of the coils. It was found that when building a track finding equipment, two basic methods of control are widely used: the response method of the electromagnetic field parameters to the internal or surface impedance of the medium when the electromagnetic field propagates in or above the ground, respectively, and the input impedance response method of the receiving frame on the electromagnetic properties of the medium being probed. Based on the features of these two methods, a new hybrid method of induction sounding was proposed, which actually combines these two methods. When implementing this hybrid method, an induction probe (IP), which is an induction transducer of a magnetic field into an electrical signal, contains a receiving ferrite antenna (FA) and a loop antenna (LA), and LA combines the functions of transmitting and receiving antennas. A design variant of an IP with coplanar placement of FA relative to LA, which provides full geometric compensation of the primary field, is proposed.

When IP operates, information is recorded on one information channel from LA (the current value of the amplitude of the exciting current) and on two information channels from the FA (current values of the amplitudes of the voltages of the active and reactive components of the output signal of the FA, respectively). The implementation of such information redundancy significantly increases the information content, efficiency and reliability of the proposed hybrid method.

Keywords

Locator, induction route sensing methods, induction probe, framework and ferromagnetic antennas, ferromagnetic core, reradiated field, specific electrical conductivity and magnetic permeability of the object of search, depth.

Ivan V. Bryakin

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Senior Researcher, Head of the laboratory of information and measuring systems, Institute of Automation and Information Technology, National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7463-8072

Igor V. Bochkarev

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Head of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering Faculty, Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9873-9203

1. Shcherbakov G.N. Obnaruzhenie skrytykh obyektov [Detection of hidden objects]. M .: Arbat-Inform, 2004. 138 p. (In Russian)

2. Bryakin I.V., Bochkarev I.V. Induction installation for remote detection of underground cable lines // Materialy IX Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tehnicheskoy konferentsii “Energetika: Upravlenie, kachestvo i effektivnost ispolzovaniya energoresursov” [Materials of the IX International Scientific-Technical Conference "Energy: Management, Quality and Energy Efficiency"]. Blagoveshchensk: Amur State University Press, 2019, pp. 310315. (In Russian)

3. Shcherbakov G.N. Parametric location – a new method for detecting hidden objects. Spetsialnaya tehnika [Special equipment], 2000, no. 4, pp. 52–58. (In Russian)

4. Nikitin O.R., Kuchin S.I. Detection of hidden objects by the electromagnetic-acoustic method // Metody i ustroistva peredachi i obrabotki informatsii: mezhvuzovskiy sbornik nauchnyh trudov [Methods and devices for information transmission and processing: an inter-educational collection of scientific works]. S. Peterburg: Gidrometeoizdat, 2006, vol. 7, pp. 3538. (In Russian)

5. Yurov A.A. Tehnicheskie sredstva diagnostirovaniya silovyh kabelnyh liniy 6-10 kV s opredeleniem mesta povrezhdeniya metodom kolebatelnogo razryada. Kand.Diss. [Technical means of diagnosing power cable lines 6-10 kV with determining the location of damage by the oscillatory discharge method: Ph.D. Diss.: 05.14.02]. Novocherkassk, 2010. 179 p.

6. Verzunov S.N., Bochkarev I.V. Development of a software component of the tracker based on the L CARD E502 data acquisition device. Elektrotehnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes], 2018, no. 2(39), pp. 4248.

7. Vanyan L. Osnovy elektromagnitnyh zondirovaniy [Fundamentals of electromagnetic soundings]. Moscow: Nedra, 1975. 256 p. (In Russian)

8. Bryakin I.V. Methods and tools for subsurface sensing. Problemy avtomatiki i kontrolya [Problems of automatics and control], 2006, pp. 116126. (In Russian)

9. Bryakin I.V. Induction installation for remote sensing. Problemy avtomatiki i kontrolya [Problems of automation and control], 2013, №1 (24). pp. 93103. (In Russian)

10. Gerasimov V.G., Klyuev V.V., Shaternikov V.E. Metody i pribory elektromagnitnogo kontrolya [Electromagnetic control methods and devices]. Moscow: Spektr Publishing House, 2010. 256 p. (In Russian)

11. Bryakin I.V. Adaptive Reduction Method. Problemy avtomatiki i kontrolya [Problems of Automation and Control], 2014, no. 1 (26), pp. 134143. (In Russian)

12. Bryukhanov V. А. Metody povysheniya tochnosti izmereniy v promyshlennosti [Methods of increasing the accuracy of measurements in industry]. Moscow: Publishing house of standards, 1991. 345 p. (In Russian)

13. Zakharov M.M. Datchiki elektroprovodnosti [Conductivity sensors]. M.: Science. 1979, 156 p. (In Russian)