download PDF

Abstract

The purpose of the study is the systematization of problems related to the study of the thermal state of objects and melts in industrial production and ways to solve them. In particular, the problems characteristic for a metallurgical enterprise are: mathematical modeling of electromagnetic fields in systems for induction heating of the hardware industry; development of information support for an energy-saving mode of heating billets before rolling in a continuous-type heating furnace; application of the basis of the classical equations of heat and mass transfer and multivariate analysis to simulate the processes in the ladle furnace unit; development of pseudo-dynamic and quasidynamic models describing the thermal state of an infinitely extended object. All these tasks have a thermal nature and despite the difference in the objects of study, they use mathematical models to study the thermal state of objects and control thermal processes. The implementation of mathematical models is made using modern computer software. All studies were conducted by scientific schools of the Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University and were extensively tested and implemented in operating production facilities.

Keywords

Heat processes, mathematical model, control of heat processes, simulation modeling, thermal state of the object, melting facilities, pseudo- and quasi-dynamics.

Oksana S. Logunova

D.Sc. (Engineering), Professor, Director of the Institute, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Arts Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7006-8639

Galina N. Chusavitina

Ph.D. (Pedagogics), Professor, Head of the Department, Department of Business Computing and IT, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2468-7519

Sergey M. Andreev

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Head of the Department, Department of Automated Control Systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0735-6723

Evgeniy B. Agapitov

D.Sc. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Head of the Department, Department of Heat and Power Engineering Systems, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5643-4225

Inna I. Barankova

D.Sc. (Engineering), Associate Professor, Head of the Department, Department of Computer Science and Cyber security, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6077-6164

1. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Safonov D.S. Simulation of thermal state of an infinite body taking into account dynamically changing boundary conditions of the third order. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i programmirovanie [Bulletin of the South-Ural state University. Series: Mathematical simulation and programming]. 2012, no. 27, pp. 74-85. (In Russian)

2. Logunova O.S., Devyatov D.H., Yachikov I.M. Mathematical simulation of macroscopic parameters of hardening of continuously cast ingots. Izvestiya vysshih uchenykh zavedeniy. Chernaya metallurgiya [Proceedings of universities. Ferrous metallurgy]. 1997, no. 2, pp. 49-51. (In Russian)

3. Lykov A.V. Teoriya teploprovodnosti [Thermal conductivity theory]. Moscow, 1952. (In Russian)

4. Lykov A.V. Heat and mass transfer during phase and chemical transformations. Teplo- i massoobmen v protsessakh ispareniya [Heat and mass transfer in evaporation processes] / Editor-in-chief A.V. Lykov. М.: Publishing house of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1958, pp. 7-14. (In Russian)

5. Borisov V.T. Teoriya dvukhfaznoy zony metallicheskogo slitka [Theory of the two-phase region of metal ingot]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1987. 224 p. (In Russian)

6. Zhuravlev V.A., Kolodkin V.M., Vaskin V.V. Dynamics of the two-phase region of metal alloys with chemical reactions. Izv. AN SSSR [Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR]. Series. Metals. 1983, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 64-68. (In Russian)

7. Shestakov A.L., Sviridyuk G.A. New approach to measuring of dynamically distorted signals. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i programmirovanie [Bulletin of the South-Ural state university. Series: Mathematical simulation and programming]. 2010. no. 16(192), Issue 5. pp. 116–120. (In Russian)

8. Belousov M.D., Shestakov A.L. Self-diagnostics test of the resistance temperature device during operation. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Kompyuternye tehnologii,upravlenie, radioelektronika [Bulletin of the South-Ural state university. Series: Computer technology, control, radio electronics]. 2009, no. 3, pp. 17–19. (In Russian)

9. Safonov D.S., Logunova O.S. Computer-aided engineering of design of secondary cooling section of a continuous casting machine. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Bulletin of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2015, no. 1, pp. 110–125. (In Russian)

10. Safonov D.S., Logunova O.S. Structure of the interactive system of computer-aided engineering of design of secondary cooling sections of a continuous casting machine. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie system v promyshlennoy i sotsialnoy sferah [Mathematical software of systems in industry and social sphere]. 2014, no. 2(5), pp. 75-81. (In Russian)

11. Tutarova V.D., Safonov D.S. Choice of the rational scheme of nozzle distribution in the secondary distribution zone of CCM. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie system v promyshlennoy i sotsialnoy sferah [Mathematical software of systems in industry and social sphere]. 2013, no. 1 (3), pp. 76-81. (In Russian)

12. Parsunkin, B.N., Andreev S.M., Logunova O.S. and etc. all Energy-saving optimal control over heating of continuous cast billets. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s00170-015-6934-4.

13. Logunova O.S., Matsko I.I., Posohov I.A. and etc. all Automatic system for intelligent support of continuous cast billet production control processes. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2014, vol. 74, Iss. 9, pp. 1407–1418.

14. Samoilovich Yu.A. Making use of mathematical models for investigation of processes of hardening and cooling of continuously cast steel rectangular billets. In the collection of scientific papers Nepreryvnaya razlivka stali [Continuous casting of steel]. Mocsow: Metallurgy, 1974. 314 p. (In Russian)

15. Guseva E.N, Efimova I.Yu., Varfolomeeva T.N. Mocchan I.N. Discrete event simulation modelling of patient service management with Arena International Conference Information Technologies in Business and Industry 2018. IOP Publishing IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Phys-ics: Conf. Series 1015 (2018). URL: http://iopscience.iop.org/article/ 10.1088/1742-6596/1015/3/032095/pdf

16. Guseva E.N. Teaching methodology of “Simulation Modeling” course for bachelor students majoring in applied information science. Elektrotehnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes]. 2015, no. 1 (26), pp. 48-51. (In Russian)

17. Guseva E.N., Varfolomeeva T.N. Application of simulation models to solve optimization problems in economics. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Current problems of science and education]. 2014, no. 6, pp. 200-206. (In Russian)

18. Barankova I.I. Influence of induction heating on the quality of heat treatment of calibrated steel in coils. Elektrometallurgiya [Electrometallurgy]. 2009, no. 3, pp. 26-40. (In Russian)

19. Barankova I.I, Demidovich V.B., Sit’ko P.A. Increase in the Efficiency of Induction Heating during Heat Treatment of Wires. Russian Metallurgy (Metally), vol. 2012, no. 6, pp. 552–557.

20. Barankova I.I. Calculation of effective electrical resistance of wire coils. Elektrichestvo [Electricity], 2010, no. 2, pp. 79-84. (In Russian)

21. Barankova I.I., Korinchenko G.M. Calculation of thermophysical parameters of anisotropic bodies on the basis of solution of inverse problems. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Bulletin of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2009, no. 3, pp. 35-39. (In Russian)

22. Parsunkin B.N., Andreev S.M., Zhadinskiy D.Yu. and others. Optimum fuel-saving modes of heating continuously cast slabs in holding furnaces. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Bulletin of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2015, no. 3, pp. 89-96. (In Russian)

23. Genkin A.L., Vlasov S.A., Masalskiy Ya.S. Feasibility of energy-saving control of a sheet rolling mill. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti [Automation in industry]. 2003, no. 3, pp. 44-47. (In Russian)

24. Andreev S.M. Parsunkin B.N. System of optimum control of thermal mode of industrial furnaces. Mashinostroenie: setevoy elektronnyi nauchnyi zhurnal [Machine building: network scientific journal]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 18-29. (In Russian)

25. Andreev S.M. Forecasting of heating time of billets in terms of nonstationary operating mode of holding furnaces. Elektrotehnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical systems and complexes]. 2017, no. 3(36), pp. 35-39. (In Russian)

26. Zhu H., Wen Z., Wang X., Xu H., Tao S. Application of optimization technology for ratio of air to fuel combining feedforward with feedback in heating furnace. J Therm Sci. 2002, vol. 11(3), pp.271–276.